another black proving blacks are racist--not whites

Another white person unable to face the truth.
To be blunt, YOU are the only race that can't seem to succeed except by whining for handouts. Don't be that race.
Whites would be nothing if not for the handouts government at every level has given you.
I am glad you liked what I said to the OP earlier in the thread, but you are as every bit bad as he is. You guys are two sides of the same bent penny.
Surely you jest
Does IM2 post ANYTHING but how he is oppressed by the evil white devil? Any white poster here does not spend 24/7 fuming about race like this angry black man. He is truly disturbed, and likely dangerous

You whites don't have to deal with racism. Your fragility is apparent.

Go to www.iambutthurt.org and fill out the long form.

......you just proved you have ZERO credibility = as usual on USMB, I provide facts and proof--you provide babble and NO proof...you don't back up anything you babble about
How many times do you plan on illustrating my point for me?

Do you even realize you're doing it?

Facts are facts and the Stats don't lie. But they do need to be interpreted. So what is the CAUSE of Black violence and crime? without THAT honest conversation then there will be no change and the Blacks will continue to be subjected to that criminal activity. Is it a policing issue and if so WHAT is the issue/are the issues? My own guess is that it starts with PEOPLE behaving badly. The rest? I'll leave to the experts though they seem to be failing. My starting point would be getting DRUGS off the streets and that includes coke snorting rich folk like the Bidens.

Greg

The problem with those like you is that you ignore the fact whites commit more crimes. That's what the stats show. The childish reply of there are more whites is a piss poor excuse. You don't get to commit more crimes because there are more of you. So maybe you start asking: So what is the CAUSE of white violence and crime? Since there are more of you, and you give yourselves excuses to commit crime, whites have created a violent and criminal American culture. And as we see, that criminality starts at the top.

huh? You are wrong of course but you are a partisan hack...not that there's anything wrong with that. The %s matter; it assists in understanding the extent of the problem. The question you should be asking is : what do crimes in the general community and the Black community have in common? And then just as importantly what is DIFFERENT about them if anything? By your logic Blacks must be giving a lot MORE excuses for their community members to commit crime AGAINST OTHER BLACKS for the most part!! That is ridiculous of course, so hop to it and look at the causes; that crims choose crime is of course a good start; it is also colour blind but you only want to blame "whitey".

Humour may well be your best friend.

Greg

I am 100 percent correct and you really need to quit pulling out that Cris Rock skit. Every year whites commit 3 times the amount of crimes we do. It shows up in the FBI numbers every years. You live in a lie son. Humour may well be your best friend.

George Carlin on white people

So 10% of the population commits nearly 30% of the crime....and I'm wrong? About WHAT?? lmao

So what's wrong with Chris Rock? Doesn't agree with your narrative and poo poos it?? BTW: his comments on "whites" are quite naughty; is he a racist???

Greg

To be blunt, YOU are the only race that can't seem to succeed except by whining for handouts. Don't be that race.
Whites would be nothing if not for the handouts government at every level has given you.
I am glad you liked what I said to the OP earlier in the thread, but you are as every bit bad as he is. You guys are two sides of the same bent penny.
Surely you jest
Does IM2 post ANYTHING but how he is oppressed by the evil white devil? Any white poster here does not spend 24/7 fuming about race like this angry black man. He is truly disturbed, and likely dangerous

Rubbish; I'm from an ethnic background in a "white" country. I earned my spurs despite a bit of negativity because I was "foreign". Silly statements like yours are really wrong.

Greg

Lol! I post loads of studies and facts presented by whites that you and the other losers denounce as whites suffering from white guilt. But you post a video of a black loser afflicted with internalized racism and that's supposed to counter fact. I don't listen to Larry Elders.

Surely you jest

Rubbish; I'm from an ethnic background in a "white" country. I earned my spurs despite a bit of negativity because I was "foreign". Silly statements like yours are really wrong.

Greg

I am 100 percent correct. You have not faced what blacks face.

Lol! I post loads of studies and facts presented by whites that you and the other losers denounce as whites suffering from white guilt. But you post a video of a black loser afflicted with internalized racism and that's supposed to counter fact. I don't listen to Larry Elders.
Oh; you're a CLASSIC lefty; racism for you is just a tool. You're pathetic!!

Greg

Surely you jest

Greg

You need to learn your Balkan History. You're a typical leftard; race is only a vehicle for your ideology. You are really quite pathetic!!!

Greg

Surely you jest

Greg

WRONG!! You're 100% useful idiot for the LEFT; nothing to do with racism. You're an indoctrinated shill!!

Greg

Surely you jest

Greg

WRONG!! You're 100% useful idiot for the LEFT; nothing to do with racism. You're an indoctrinated shill!!

Greg
When you talk about indoctrination, you are talking about yourself. The "left" can't tell me what I have seen and experienced myself. But the right tells you that I am told things by the left and you repeat that no matter how much fact you get shown that debunks you. That's indoctrination.

indoctrination
[inˌdäktrəˈnāSHən]
NOUN
  1. the process of teaching a person or group to accept a set of beliefs uncritically.

Surely you jest

Greg

You need to learn your Balkan History. You're a typical leftard; race is only a vehicle for your ideology. You are really quite pathetic!!!

Greg

No, I'm fine with Balkan history. You need to study the issue of race in American law and policy.

Greg

Greg

No, I'm fine with Balkan history. You need to study the issue of race in American law and policy.

You need to get over your VICTIMHOOD!!! lmao Do you support your wife and kids??? If you do you're part of the SOLUTION!! Spread the word!!

Greg

Greg

Greg
When you talk about indoctrination, you are talking about yourself. The "left" can't tell me what I have seen and experienced myself. But the right tells you that I am told things by the left and you repeat that no matter how much fact you get shown that debunks you. That's indoctrination.

indoctrination
[inˌdäktrəˈnāSHən]
NOUN
  1. the process of teaching a person or group to accept a set of beliefs uncritically.

Why do you think DemoKKKrats give a damn about Black issues??

Greg

the evidence just keeps coming-NEVER stops
.....but--again, not headline news when a black is racist...this is why we laugh whenever blacks accuse a white of racism
[“As soon as I sat, that woman started cursing and yelling at him about him being a Jew and ‘Allahu akbar’ and how Allah will end us all,” she recounted in the five-minute video, in which a scratch is seen on her fac/QUOTE]
https://nypost.com/2019/12/18/woman...ttack-on-subway-by-nut-shouting-allahu-akbar/
I don't know where you keep finding this kind of stuff. You obviously are looking for it to share. I don't know if some minorities beat the shit out of you for running your mouth, you got your salad tossed in prison, or your sister married one, but get over it dude.
hahhahah--ANOTHER idiot who does NOT refute the OP with facts/etc...instead you use insults = you are full of shit
....hahahhahahah
..as a matter of fact--MORE proof of what I say--this wasn't on any US headlines that I went through...this was in the UK website = the US MSM is anti-white and full of crap--like you

....I try to stay informed before I post ....I don't spew crap like you...obviously you people are NOT informed/not educated to reality and truth
hahahhahahahahahaha

......you just proved you have ZERO credibility = as usual on USMB, I provide facts and proof--you provide babble and NO proof...you don't back up anything you babble about
How many times do you plan on illustrating my point for me?

Do you even realize you're doing it?

Facts are facts and the Stats don't lie. But they do need to be interpreted. So what is the CAUSE of Black violence and crime? without THAT honest conversation then there will be no change and the Blacks will continue to be subjected to that criminal activity. Is it a policing issue and if so WHAT is the issue/are the issues? My own guess is that it starts with PEOPLE behaving badly. The rest? I'll leave to the experts though they seem to be failing. My starting point would be getting DRUGS off the streets and that includes coke snorting rich folk like the Bidens.

Greg

The problem with those like you is that you ignore the fact whites commit more crimes. That's what the stats show. The childish reply of there are more whites is a piss poor excuse. You don't get to commit more crimes because there are more of you. So maybe you start asking: So what is the CAUSE of white violence and crime? Since there are more of you, and you give yourselves excuses to commit crime, whites have created a violent and criminal American culture. And as we see, that criminality starts at the top.
...you discredit yourself by not even accepting and/or knowing basic math/science/etc..you make yourself look foolish
Foolish compared to a muppet?

And you are unable to accept documented historical facts, where does basic math and science come into play in context of this conversation?
....thank you--thank you--you, also, just proved yourself to be racist, ignorant and not intelligent enough to post on adult forums=I will tell you why:
...I was referring to IM2 not agreeing/accepting/knowing basic math and science regarding crime rates [ which UNDENIABLY show blacks are far worse than whites] ......intelligent people know and use SCIENTIFIC methods to compare different groups...and MATH is used in those scientific methods
..you just proved your self uneducated/not smart enough to figure it out/etc

The race card was invented by whites on March 26, 1790.

On March 26, 1790, the United States of America decided who could be a citizen of this country for the first time. This was a congressional decision named The Naturalization Act of 1790. The act states: “any alien, being a free white person,” could apply for citizenship, so long as he or she lived in the United States for at least two years, and in the state where the application was filed for at least a year. The new law also provided that “children of citizens of the United States that may be born … out of the limits of the United States shall be considered as natural born citizens.”
...that's your problem = you're living in the past..it's a whole DIFFERENT world now
Except the quotes that Mac posted here in December 2019 show that white racism still exists.
not as much as black racists and MURDERERS!!
..you equate name calling to MURDER!!!!????!!!!!
Black people have been lynched for less than name calling. It's your race that originally killed people for "disrespect".
....sorry---that doesn't refute the FACT that blacks commit murder/rape/HATE crimes/etc at much higher rates

Yes, you'll be able to find plenty of those.

And you'll ignore, avoid and dismiss all stories that go in the opposite direction.

Because nutters are liars and have zero credibility.
wrong-
-blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders

blacks ONLY 13% of the population--whites about 65%-YET:
white on black murders -229
black on white murders -500 !!!!
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
etc etc etc
And right on cue.
When he brings up the "blacks graduate at a lower rate than whites" stat, ask him when he graduated.
......hahahhaha--and YOU also provide so much evidence/facts/links--please STOP posting so much evidence/etc
hahahahhahahahhahahahah
Every time you start that series of hahaha s a picture of that red muppet in the Facebook Portal commercials comes to mind

"ME on TV!!! Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahaha........"
The same level of intellect

This comes to mind as well.

.....but--again, not headline news when a black is racist...this is why we laugh whenever blacks accuse a white of racism
[“As soon as I sat, that woman started cursing and yelling at him about him being a Jew and ‘Allahu akbar’ and how Allah will end us all,” she recounted in the five-minute video, in which a scratch is seen on her fac/QUOTE]
https://nypost.com/2019/12/18/woman...ttack-on-subway-by-nut-shouting-allahu-akbar/
I guess no one has told these guys, huh?

What do you think of these posts?

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
I think it proves you are an idiot.

I guess no one has told these guys, huh?

What do you think of these posts?

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
You quoted ME. Thank you for that. Not tell me how MY words are untrue
That filth will never tell the truth.

Forum List

Back