another black proving blacks are racist--not whites

The race card was invented by whites on March 26, 1790.

On March 26, 1790, the United States of America decided who could be a citizen of this country for the first time. This was a congressional decision named The Naturalization Act of 1790. The act states: “any alien, being a free white person,” could apply for citizenship, so long as he or she lived in the United States for at least two years, and in the state where the application was filed for at least a year. The new law also provided that “children of citizens of the United States that may be born … out of the limits of the United States shall be considered as natural born citizens.”
...that's your problem = you're living in the past..it's a whole DIFFERENT world now
Except the quotes that Mac posted here in December 2019 show that white racism still exists.
not as much as black racists and MURDERERS!!
..you equate name calling to MURDER!!!!????!!!!!
Black people have been lynched for less than name calling. It's your race that originally killed people for "disrespect".

so am I
here is MORE proof of EVERY point I've made on USMB:
black YOUTH murdered WHITE college girl
Yes, you'll be able to find plenty of those.

And you'll ignore, avoid and dismiss all stories that go in the opposite direction.

Because nutters are liars and have zero credibility.
wrong-
-blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders

blacks ONLY 13% of the population--whites about 65%-YET:
white on black murders -229
black on white murders -500 !!!!
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
etc etc etc
And right on cue.
When he brings up the "blacks graduate at a lower rate than whites" stat, ask him when he graduated.
......hahahhaha--and YOU also provide so much evidence/facts/links--please STOP posting so much evidence/etc
hahahahhahahahhahahahah
Every time you start that series of hahaha s a picture of that red muppet in the Facebook Portal commercials comes to mind

"ME on TV!!! Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahaha........"
The same level of intellect

And right on cue.
......you just proved you have ZERO credibility = as usual on USMB, I provide facts and proof--you provide babble and NO proof...you don't back up anything you babble about
How many times do you plan on illustrating my point for me?

Do you even realize you're doing it?

Facts are facts and the Stats don't lie. But they do need to be interpreted. So what is the CAUSE of Black violence and crime? without THAT honest conversation then there will be no change and the Blacks will continue to be subjected to that criminal activity. Is it a policing issue and if so WHAT is the issue/are the issues? My own guess is that it starts with PEOPLE behaving badly. The rest? I'll leave to the experts though they seem to be failing. My starting point would be getting DRUGS off the streets and that includes coke snorting rich folk like the Bidens.

Greg

The problem with those like you is that you ignore the fact whites commit more crimes. That's what the stats show. The childish reply of there are more whites is a piss poor excuse. You don't get to commit more crimes because there are more of you. So maybe you start asking: So what is the CAUSE of white violence and crime? Since there are more of you, and you give yourselves excuses to commit crime, whites have created a violent and criminal American culture. And as we see, that criminality starts at the top.
...you discredit yourself by not even accepting and/or knowing basic math/science/etc..you make yourself look foolish
Foolish compared to a muppet?

And you are unable to accept documented historical facts, where does basic math and science come into play in context of this conversation?

You really have to drop this both ends nonsense.
No reason to drop it, as both ends lean heavily on the same partisan behaviors every single day, non stop, regardless of the issue:
  1. Denial
  2. Deflection
  3. Distortion
  4. Obtuseness
  5. Intellectual Myopia
  6. Tribalism
  7. Hyperbole
  8. Hate
  9. Avoidance
  10. Hypocrisy
  11. Vicious Personal Insults
  12. Willful Ignorance
  13. Outright Lies
What IM2 is saying is that 400 years of race based discrimination, legislation, practices, policies, social mores, harassment and abuse is not the same thing as the animus that is sometimes displayed by the recipients of that abuse who have every right to feel resentment and express their displeasure. This is what most of the white racists call "racism" and it's not even comparable to white institutional racism and it's remnants.
I have no problem with any of that. And, being of mixed race and married into another mixed race family, I think that those who try to deny the above are simply l-y-i-n-g. And they're not very tough to find on this board, that's for damn sure.

Where he and I part ways is that I think the other end of this debate has plenty to answer for, as well. Not as much minorities, as those on the Left in general who enable the worst behaviors of minorities by spinning for them, deflecting for them, attacking for them, lowering standards for them. To deny that also seems blatantly dishonest to me.

The 13 behaviors I list above are clearly displayed by both ends of the spectrum on virtually all of the issues, every single day, and they are terribly counter-productive and the main drivers of our deepening divisions and tribalism. I want us to put more effort into being on the same page, not trying to "beat" the other "side".

You've got problems. You have bought in to the right wing lie about progressives and blacks as well as ignoring the historically higher violence and crime in white communities. You co sign the right wing lie about lowering standards for minorities while ignoring the continuing history of whites asking no other qualifications of themselves but that they are white. All you have done in the quote is repeat right wing spin and the excuses they make for themselves. Their opposition to progressives is solely based on an opposition to equal rights for people of color. Being a person of color yourself, you need to pay far closer attention. So I'll post this again, because it shows what the true root cause of the problem is, not an assumption based on the denial of the major problem this nation faces.

On October 24, 2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

Notice the last 3 lines in the quote. Racism has cost this country trillions of dollars and has created numerous social problems as a result. But people want to ignore this and pretend racism is just calling somebody a racial slur or not capitalizing the word white.

Let me continue.

As we look at the numbers, we see what has caused our economic problem and it’s not the loss of jobs by the white working class. The numbers show us that many of our national difficulties do not have to exist. For example, there are almost 17 million black households. 16,997,000 to be exact. There are 17,318,000 Latino households. The median white household had an income of $50,400 a year while the median income was $32,028 for Blacks and $36,840 for Latinos. That difference of $18,372 for blacks and $13,560 for Latinos equals a combined loss of $31,932 for over 34 million households each year. It is a loss of over 1/2 trillion dollars of taxable income annually. In addition, racism erases billions of dollars that can be circulated in our economy. These are huge losses created because of racist public policy.

Over the course of the past several decades we have heard over and over how if we cut taxes we stimulate growth. But it seems that if we erase racism, racist policies and racist policy decisions that adversely affects COMMUNITIES, that we could erase many of the problems we see today. We are talking about serious increases in GDP, deficit reductions, increased tax revenue, more tax payers instead of more needing public assistance, increased corporate profits which means more jobs and yet there remains a great resistance to do this. Again, racism is more than racial slurs or racist comments. Racism in America has had a negative economic impact on the black community, other communities of color and in fact, the entire country.

Again, let me break down what white racism has done to this nation. While certain whites gloat about how successful they have been as a race and lecture others about how they have failed, facts they have created the problems being complained about today. If not for racism everyone would be better off economically, fewer people would be on the public dime, tax revenues would increase at every level, we’d have a smaller deficit, or possibly no national deficit or debt. Crime would be reduced dramatically, unemployment very well would be less than 1 percent. More than likely the increased tax revenue could help provide free education and health care to all American citizens. After reading study after study shoes us that virtually every economic problem we have stems from the racism that has denied people of color opportunity.
Maybe they don't want this, to see black people actually get ahead. Even if it would benefits whites as well

You really have to drop this both ends nonsense.
No reason to drop it, as both ends lean heavily on the same partisan behaviors every single day, non stop, regardless of the issue:
  1. Denial
  2. Deflection
  3. Distortion
  4. Obtuseness
  5. Intellectual Myopia
  6. Tribalism
  7. Hyperbole
  8. Hate
  9. Avoidance
  10. Hypocrisy
  11. Vicious Personal Insults
  12. Willful Ignorance
  13. Outright Lies
What IM2 is saying is that 400 years of race based discrimination, legislation, practices, policies, social mores, harassment and abuse is not the same thing as the animus that is sometimes displayed by the recipients of that abuse who have every right to feel resentment and express their displeasure. This is what most of the white racists call "racism" and it's not even comparable to white institutional racism and it's remnants.
I have no problem with any of that. And, being of mixed race and married into another mixed race family, I think that those who try to deny the above are simply l-y-i-n-g. And they're not very tough to find on this board, that's for damn sure.

Where he and I part ways is that I think the other end of this debate has plenty to answer for, as well. Not as much minorities, as those on the Left in general who enable the worst behaviors of minorities by spinning for them, deflecting for them, attacking for them, lowering standards for them. To deny that also seems blatantly dishonest to me.

The 13 behaviors I list above are clearly displayed by both ends of the spectrum on virtually all of the issues, every single day, and they are terribly counter-productive and the main drivers of our deepening divisions and tribalism. I want us to put more effort into being on the same page, not trying to "beat" the other "side".

You've got problems. You have bought in to the right wing lie about progressives and blacks as well as ignoring the historically higher violence and crime in white communities. You co sign the right wing lie about lowering standards for minorities while ignoring the continuing history of whites asking no other qualifications of themselves but that they are white. All you have done in the quote is repeat right wing spin and the excuses they make for themselves. Their opposition to progressives is solely based on an opposition to equal rights for people of color. Being a person of color yourself, you need to pay far closer attention. So I'll post this again, because it shows what the true root cause of the problem is, not an assumption based on the denial of the major problem this nation faces.

On October 24, 2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

Notice the last 3 lines in the quote. Racism has cost this country trillions of dollars and has created numerous social problems as a result. But people want to ignore this and pretend racism is just calling somebody a racial slur or not capitalizing the word white.

Let me continue.

As we look at the numbers, we see what has caused our economic problem and it’s not the loss of jobs by the white working class. The numbers show us that many of our national difficulties do not have to exist. For example, there are almost 17 million black households. 16,997,000 to be exact. There are 17,318,000 Latino households. The median white household had an income of $50,400 a year while the median income was $32,028 for Blacks and $36,840 for Latinos. That difference of $18,372 for blacks and $13,560 for Latinos equals a combined loss of $31,932 for over 34 million households each year. It is a loss of over 1/2 trillion dollars of taxable income annually. In addition, racism erases billions of dollars that can be circulated in our economy. These are huge losses created because of racist public policy.

Over the course of the past several decades we have heard over and over how if we cut taxes we stimulate growth. But it seems that if we erase racism, racist policies and racist policy decisions that adversely affects COMMUNITIES, that we could erase many of the problems we see today. We are talking about serious increases in GDP, deficit reductions, increased tax revenue, more tax payers instead of more needing public assistance, increased corporate profits which means more jobs and yet there remains a great resistance to do this. Again, racism is more than racial slurs or racist comments. Racism in America has had a negative economic impact on the black community, other communities of color and in fact, the entire country.

Again, let me break down what white racism has done to this nation. While certain whites gloat about how successful they have been as a race and lecture others about how they have failed, facts they have created the problems being complained about today. If not for racism everyone would be better off economically, fewer people would be on the public dime, tax revenues would increase at every level, we’d have a smaller deficit, or possibly no national deficit or debt. Crime would be reduced dramatically, unemployment very well would be less than 1 percent. More than likely the increased tax revenue could help provide free education and health care to all American citizens. After reading study after study shoes us that virtually every economic problem we have stems from the racism that has denied people of color opportunity.
Maybe they don't want this, to see black people actually get ahead. Even if it would benefits whites as well
This seems to be the case. There can be no reason why this kind of information has been ignored but what you have said.

wrong-
-blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders

blacks ONLY 13% of the population--whites about 65%-YET:
white on black murders -229
black on white murders -500 !!!!
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
etc etc etc
And right on cue.
......you just proved you have ZERO credibility = as usual on USMB, I provide facts and proof--you provide babble and NO proof...you don't back up anything you babble about

Facts are facts and the Stats don't lie. But they do need to be interpreted. So what is the CAUSE of Black violence and crime? without THAT honest conversation then there will be no change and the Blacks will continue to be subjected to that criminal activity. Is it a policing issue and if so WHAT is the issue/are the issues? My own guess is that it starts with PEOPLE behaving badly. The rest? I'll leave to the experts though they seem to be failing. My starting point would be getting DRUGS off the streets and that includes coke snorting rich folk like the Bidens.

Greg

The problem with those like you is that you ignore the fact whites commit more crimes. That's what the stats show. The childish reply of there are more whites is a piss poor excuse. You don't get to commit more crimes because there are more of you. So maybe you start asking: So what is the CAUSE of white violence and crime? Since there are more of you, and you give yourselves excuses to commit crime, whites have created a violent and criminal American culture. And as we see, that criminality starts at the top.

huh? You are wrong of course but you are a partisan hack...not that there's anything wrong with that. The %s matter; it assists in understanding the extent of the problem. The question you should be asking is : what do crimes in the general community and the Black community have in common? And then just as importantly what is DIFFERENT about them if anything? By your logic Blacks must be giving a lot MORE excuses for their community members to commit crime AGAINST OTHER BLACKS for the most part!! That is ridiculous of course, so hop to it and look at the causes; that crims choose crime is of course a good start; it is also colour blind but you only want to blame "whitey".

Humour may well be your best friend.

Greg

Another white person unable to face the truth.
To be blunt, YOU are the only race that can't seem to succeed except by whining for handouts. Don't be that race.
Whites would be nothing if not for the handouts government at every level has given you.
I was wondering when you'd be back from the beating you took. I'm glad you survived

Looks like I am the one dishing out beatings. That's why you're scared to discuss the OP.

And right on cue.

Greg

huh? You are wrong of course but you are a partisan hack...not that there's anything wrong with that. The %s matter; it assists in understanding the extent of the problem. The question you should be asking is : what do crimes in the general community and the Black community have in common? And then just as importantly what is DIFFERENT about them if anything? By your logic Blacks must be giving a lot MORE excuses for their community members to commit crime AGAINST OTHER BLACKS for the most part!! That is ridiculous of course, so hop to it and look at the causes; that crims choose crime is of course a good start; it is also colour blind but you only want to blame "whitey".

Humour may well be your best friend.

Greg

I am 100 percent correct and you really need to quit pulling out that Cris Rock skit. Every year whites commit 3 times the amount of crimes we do. It shows up in the FBI numbers every years. You live in a lie son. Humour may well be your best friend.

George Carlin on white people

To be blunt, YOU are the only race that can't seem to succeed except by whining for handouts. Don't be that race.
Whites would be nothing if not for the handouts government at every level has given you.
I am glad you liked what I said to the OP earlier in the thread, but you are as every bit bad as he is. You guys are two sides of the same bent penny.

WHITE ON WHITE CRIME #14 AUSTIN HARROUFF THE REAL LIFE HANNIBAL LECTER

Last edited:
I am glad you liked what I said to the OP earlier in the thread, but you are as every bit bad as he is. You guys are two sides of the same bent penny.
Wrong. That's the problem with talking about race. We blacks get claims of how we are no different than white supremacists just for pointing out the continuing history of white racism. This inability to see the difference has allowed you to come at me from a position of ignorance.

White on White Crime #13 White Thug Drug Dealer Murders Two Soldiers

White on White Crime #15 White Teens Kill 5 Family Members

Surely you jest

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
FBI: Blacks most often targeted in hate crimes

Dispelling Racial Myths: Black People Are More Violent

The Enduring Myth of Black Criminality

Surely you jest
Does IM2 post ANYTHING but how he is oppressed by the evil white devil? Any white poster here does not spend 24/7 fuming about race like this angry black man. He is truly disturbed, and likely dangerous

Forum List

Back