another black proving blacks are racist--not whites

the evidence just keeps coming-NEVER stops
.....but--again, not headline news when a black is racist...this is why we laugh whenever blacks accuse a white of racism
[“As soon as I sat, that woman started cursing and yelling at him about him being a Jew and ‘Allahu akbar’ and how Allah will end us all,” she recounted in the five-minute video, in which a scratch is seen on her fac/QUOTE]
https://nypost.com/2019/12/18/woman...ttack-on-subway-by-nut-shouting-allahu-akbar/
I guess no one has told these guys, huh?

What do you think of these posts?

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
I think it proves you are an idiot.
Good, solid, Trump-level critical thinking there, keep up the good work.

.....but--again, not headline news when a black is racist...this is why we laugh whenever blacks accuse a white of racism
[“As soon as I sat, that woman started cursing and yelling at him about him being a Jew and ‘Allahu akbar’ and how Allah will end us all,” she recounted in the five-minute video, in which a scratch is seen on her fac/QUOTE]
https://nypost.com/2019/12/18/woman...ttack-on-subway-by-nut-shouting-allahu-akbar/

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Eat some black meat loser.

Democrat blacks are animals they sold them selves out, they attack their own kind.
Well, it was blacks that sold blacks to Europe and America. That is what is omitted during that black patronizing month that they call black history.

Never did get any reaction about the Trans Sahara slave trade. The left certainly will not address that and we all know why. The same reason blacks will never learn about it in their "universities" nor will any network address it.

Same reason why they will not address the Barbary Coast slave trade. You see, identity political losers like Mac will continue to patronize and keep the African "American" mentally enslaved. They need them there.

Trust me. Truth is hate speech to the godless. Deliberately omitting the truth is the same thing as telling a lie.

[

You whites don't have to deal with racism. Your fragility is apparent.

You Negroes are the ones that mostly have to deal with the consequences of Negro crime, dependency and fucked up families.

Most of you live in ghetto shitholes that are your own making.

Negroes blame their problems on Whites because they have been conditioned by stupid Liberals to do that.

Instead of blaming their problems on Whites they need to start taking personal responsibility for their lives.

They need to start studying when they are in school and learning useful things instead of spending their time playing basketball, listening to Rap music and using drugs.

The need to stop committing crimes and work to earn their own way.

They need to take care of their families.

They need to get off welfare and stop having an entitlement mindset.

They need to stop voting for Democrats, who have been using them to maintain power and giving them nothing but destruction in return.

Last edited:

Yet again I find my alert screen loaded from a stupid thread I never posted in because that leftist piece of shit bigot stuffed one of my quotes in with some racist shit, in spite of the fact that I have been on record more than enough lamenting the concept of racism, and my quotes aren't "racist" in even the most remote way.

I would say it's tiresome, but it has merely sufficed to prove that mac is a leftist extremist "himself". It hates the fact I can destroy leftist dogma, apparatchiks like "him", and their sick cult of globalism and subservience to government.

Even though I have most of the people contained in this mass quote of mac's on ignore as well as that piece of shit "himself", because I detest the very concept of racism, I'm delighted that I rank high enough on mac's list of deplorable's to be able to take a giant shit in his empty skull on a regular basis without having to even pay attention to "him".

Yet again I find my alert screen loaded from a stupid thread I never posted in because that leftist piece of shit bigot stuffed one of my quotes in with some racist shit, in spite of the fact that I have been on record more than enough lamenting the concept of racism, and my quotes aren't "racist" in even the most remote way.

I would say it's tiresome, but it has merely sufficed to prove that mac is a leftist extremist "himself". It hates the fact I can destroy leftist dogma, apparatchiks like "him", and their sick cult of globalism and subservience to government.

Even though I have most of the people contained in this mass quote of mac's on ignore as well as that piece of shit "himself", because I detest the very concept of racism, I'm delighted that I rank high enough on mac's list of deplorable's to be able to take a giant shit in his empty skull on a regular basis without having to even pay attention to "him".

Put me on ignore and you won't have to bitch when I quote you.

Otherwise, man up and take responsibility for your words. Or don't.

How about you pulling your head out of your filthy Libtard ass so that people don't waste their time ridiculing you for being a dumbass?

How about you pulling your head out of your filthy Libtard ass so that people don't waste their time ridiculing you for being a dumbass?
Unlike you guys, I'm capable of making effective points without lowering myself with vulgarity, name-calling and personal insults.

How do I know they're effective? By your reactions, of course.

And all I have to do is quote you. Your words. I'd suggest you look in the mirror, but you wouldn't notice anything.

Unlike you guys, I'm capable of making effective points without lowering myself with vulgarity, name-calling and personal insults.

And all I have to do is quote you. Your words. I'd suggest you look in the mirror, but you wouldn't notice anything.
Lol! You almost never make points. Nor do you openly take a stand on nearly any position discussed. All you do is sit back and criticize those who do do... That’s your schtick. You’re known for being a timid, empty sack...

Lol! You almost never make points. Nor do you openly take a stand on nearly any position discussed. All you do is sit back and criticize those who do do... That’s your schtick. You’re known for being a timid, empty sack...
And it continues.

Good.

I am glad you liked what I said to the OP earlier in the thread, but you are as every bit bad as he is. You guys are two sides of the same bent penny.
Surely you jest
Does IM2 post ANYTHING but how he is oppressed by the evil white devil? Any white poster here does not spend 24/7 fuming about race like this angry black man. He is truly disturbed, and likely dangerous

You whites don't have to deal with racism. Your fragility is apparent.

Go to www.iambutthurt.org and fill out the long form.
Rubbish; I'm from an ethnic background in a "white" country. I earned my spurs despite a bit of negativity because I was "foreign". Silly statements like yours are really wrong.

Greg

I am 100 percent correct. You have not faced what blacks face.
Prison is easy to avoid. Don't run from the cops, stay out of gangs, get a job and learn what stop and show your hands means.

While I won't say there isn't something to what you say, MAC, you DO understand that at least some of the stereotypes for a lot of Blacks are well-earned. Your last quote about the intelligence of blacks caught my attention, and while I've know blacks that were as smart as anyone else, you do realize that in general, black nations score among the lowest in the world.

africa iq.jpg

Now please don't try to say I'm a racist too for displaying a chart of average IQs by nation. BTW, The GH was actually being generous, the average IQ across Africa appears closer to 70. So it would stand to reason that some of this would carry over to blacks in the USA by mere dint of genetic disposition, and at least this chart seems to support that.

20060122_Multiracialists_are_Crazy,_Part_3_IQ_graph_racial.jpg

Last edited:
While I won't say there isn't something to what you say, MAC, you DO understand that at least some of the stereotypes for a lot of Blacks are well-earned. Your last quote about the intelligence of blacks caught my attention, and while I've know blacks that were as smart as anyone else, you do realize that in general, black nations score among the lowest in the world.

View attachment 296316

Now please don't try to say I'm a racist too for displaying a chart of average IQs by nation. BTW, The GH was actually being generous, the average IQ across Africa appears closer to 70. So it would stand to reason that some of this would carry over to blacks in the USA by mere dint of genetic disposition, and at least this chart seems to support that.

View attachment 296317

When you look at the Democrat Congressional Black Caucus you see some of the dumbest people in Congress. Idiots like Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Elijah Cummings, Frederica Wilson, Alcee Hastings, etc

They are able to get the inner city welfare queens to vote them into office but their combined IQ is probably not much over 200.

View attachment 296316

View attachment 296317
I would have to take the time to research that data and compare it to contrary data, so I'm not prepared to get into the specifics. Worst case scenario, though, I think that genetics are only one of the roles played in intelligence. Other inputs are environment and upbringing, and I have no doubt about that.

The point is that, if you feel that blacks or any other race are inferior, at least have the balls to just say it and defend it. And if you feel that way, you can't complain about being called a racist, because that is the precise textbook definition. And all I get when I bring this up is the flurry of personal attacks you see above. That's dishonest and COWARDLY.

Has the Regressive Left dishonestly weaponized PC and Identity Politics? Yes, it has. Does that make our race problems worse? Yes it does. But that doesn't excuse the real racism that still exists on the Right. The two conditions can exist simultaneously, and they DO.

"Not whites"

And this is why we should be teaching basic logic, starting in about the third grade.

"Not whites"

And this is why we should be teaching basic logic, starting in about the third grade.
No, we need to close all the schools and homeschool our kids to keep you mindless zombies from corrupting them.

View attachment 296316

View attachment 296317
I would have to take the time to research that data and compare it to contrary data, so I'm not prepared to get into the specifics. Worst case scenario, though, I think that genetics are only one of the roles played in intelligence. Other inputs are environment and upbringing, and I have no doubt about that.

The point is that, if you feel that blacks or any other race are inferior, at least have the balls to just say it and defend it. And if you feel that way, you can't complain about being called a racist, because that is the precise textbook definition. And all I get when I bring this up is the flurry of personal attacks you see above. That's dishonest and COWARDLY.

Has the Regressive Left dishonestly weaponized PC and Identity Politics? Yes, it has. Does that make our race problems worse? Yes it does. But that doesn't excuse the real racism that still exists on the Right. The two conditions can exist simultaneously, and they DO.

Well that IS the definition of true RACISM, to feel someone is inferior or to act on them BASED solely on race. But is saying a black person is darker pigmented, tends toward Sickle Cell or their native country scores low in IQ true racism? no. No more than saying my ancestors were Saxons or tried people as witches or something like that.

There is a tragic difference between real racism, which most people have now lost sight of because of its over use, and simply calling something racist merely because it INVOLVES race.

Forum List

Back