Another black WOKE and freed from democrat shackles

Thank god..
Right I’m sure you’re terribly concerned about black people.

Leftists aka Communists don't give a SHIT about Blacks IF you did you would NOT have kept them living in Shithole Ghettos for more than 50 years.
Well, I don’t have any control whatsoever what happens to black people.

No but you support and vote for Democrat politicians who have kept Blacks living in Shithole Ghettos for more than 50 years.
So republicans have tried tirelessly to free them huh?

The 1964 Civil Rights Bill would NOT have succeeded IF it was not for the votes of Republican Senators considering ALL Democrat Senators in The South voted AGAINST it and BEFORE you say oh but they were actually DINOs, remember that George Wallace one of the biggest symbols of Modern Racism in America cast his last vote before he died for Bill Clinton in 1996.

And all this horsecrap about The Confederate Flag that Leftists aka Communists now get almost Grand Mal Seizures about, the same Leftists aka Communists had NO problem with The Confederate Flag when Bill Clinton and Al Gore were using it or when Hillary used it in 2008 or when Obama used it in 2012 or when Hillary used it in 2016:

View attachment 401753

Really? You southern idiots want to use a battle flag that even the general who flew it said it shouldn't be flown again? Check what Lee said about the confederate flag.
Why do people celebrate the confederate flag.. Black people fought freely for the confederacy, Blacks Asians Indians Latinos Brazilians

Thank god..

Leftists aka Communists don't give a SHIT about Blacks IF you did you would NOT have kept them living in Shithole Ghettos for more than 50 years.

No but you support and vote for Democrat politicians who have kept Blacks living in Shithole Ghettos for more than 50 years.

Kept them living in shithole ghettos for over 50 years? Wanna talk about Jim Crow laws? Better yet, let's talk about what happened before Johnson and Kennedy took office.

Who was responsible for The Jim Crow Laws? Oh that's right it was Democrats and LBJ was a filthy racist who hated Blacks, not so JFK though.

Might wanna check your history again you idiot. Jim Crow laws came into being because of Republicans who didn't want to let blacks vote. Get back to me when you learn some real history.
Jim Crowe laws were all implemented in democratic run towns and states had nothing to do with Republicans you moron

Thank god..

Democrats are only concerned about Blacks’ votes for them.

- Blacks are least likely to grow up with a father in their life.
- Black unemployment has been highest among American Race groups
- Black-owned small business is the lowest among American race groups

These are the things Conservatives are terribly concerned about Blacks. Democrats have done little or nothing to help Blacks in these areas with the exception of blaming Republicans.

Interestingly enough, Conservatives have done zip point squat to help out the Blacks. They spent a lot of time opposing the black vote in the form of not wanting the Equal Voting Rights act passed, nor were they interested in the Equal Rights Amendment either. If they were, Johnson wouldn't have been able to get black people to vote Democrat. Ask a person of color who is over 60 years old, and they will tell you why they vote Democrat. It's because of Johnson.
That’s the point we treat them equal we don’t pander and pretend we like people lol You’re supposed to treat all races the exactly the same it’s the law you moron

Black people have never been treated the same as whites. (and yes, I'm white).
So you went to the store today and didn’t treat a black person the same as a white person? Well shame on you

name a black person today that doesn’t get treated the same as a white person

Name a black person who doesn't get treated the same as a white person? Sorry, but I'm not gonna put up a wall of text. Damn near every black person I've been around didn't get treated the same as me. Pott's Place in Meridian MS in the early 80's is a good example. My friend LA (who was black) wasn't allowed in the same bar as me, even though we both had Navy uniforms on.

Thank god..

These are the things Conservatives are terribly concerned about Blacks. Democrats have done little or nothing to help Blacks in these areas with the exception of blaming Republicans.

Interestingly enough, Conservatives have done zip point squat to help out the Blacks. They spent a lot of time opposing the black vote in the form of not wanting the Equal Voting Rights act passed, nor were they interested in the Equal Rights Amendment either. If they were, Johnson wouldn't have been able to get black people to vote Democrat. Ask a person of color who is over 60 years old, and they will tell you why they vote Democrat. It's because of Johnson.
That’s the point we treat them equal we don’t pander and pretend we like people lol You’re supposed to treat all races the exactly the same it’s the law you moron

So you went to the store today and didn’t treat a black person the same as a white person? Well shame on you

Name a black person who doesn't get treated the same as a white person? Sorry, but I'm not gonna put up a wall of text. Damn near every black person I've been around didn't get treated the same as me. Pott's Place in Meridian MS in the early 80's is a good example. My friend LA (who was black) wasn't allowed in the same bar as me, even though we both had Navy uniforms on.
Shit I wasn’t allowed in a bar either a few times that’s your excuse lol
Name a black person today that doesn’t have the same rights that I do

Thank god..

Kept them living in shithole ghettos for over 50 years? Wanna talk about Jim Crow laws? Better yet, let's talk about what happened before Johnson and Kennedy took office.

Who was responsible for The Jim Crow Laws? Oh that's right it was Democrats and LBJ was a filthy racist who hated Blacks, not so JFK though.

Might wanna check your history again you idiot. Jim Crow laws came into being because of Republicans who didn't want to let blacks vote. Get back to me when you learn some real history.
Jim Crowe laws were all implemented in democratic run towns and states had nothing to do with Republicans you moron

Try again idiot, learn your history like I told Lucy bitch. Jim Crow laws were implemented by Republicans and racists.
Name the Republican that implemented Jim Crow laws, because Alabama Kentucky Georgia Atlanta all those places are run by democrats all the sheriffs were Democrats they were all implemented by Democrats.. How are you could blame Republicans for Jim Crowe is hilarious

You should reach out to these new black conservative voters and extend an invite to join us here at the USMB. Insist that they check the archives so they can get a clear picture of how much you and the other RW nutbags love and respect your black and brown neighbors.

You should reach out to these new black conservative voters and extend an invite to join us here at the USMB. Insist that they check the archives so they can get a clear picture of how much you and the other RW nutbags love and respect your black and brown neighbors.
So you don’t believe that there are no bad factions in a black community? that deserves ridicule? Or do you just put Black people in one box and say do not leave lol

Thank god..

This below is how YOUR Democrats FORCED Blacks to live in Mississippi under a Democrat TOTAL POS called Ross Barnett:

1602730274055.png

1602730318057.png

^^^^ FORCED to live in broken down basic Shitholes and it was ONLY when Robert F. Kennedy went down there and was CORRECTLY SHOCKED and DISGUSTED that it was even DRAWN attention to.

John F. Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy were the last DECENT Democrats and certainly the LAST DECENT Kennedy's, but of course because they WANTED to HELP PEOPLES and were AGAINST the Perpetual Wars of The Military Industrial Complex they BOTH had to be murdered, IF BOTH would have lived then in my opinion the American Blacks would NOT have been FORCED to live in Ghettos for the next 50 plus years.

Lol these posts are always so dumb. Republicans have this idea that “liberals heads explode” when black people vote republican, but the reality is that we don’t care and were already well aware some black people are conservative. I don’t know why anyone would vote republican let alone a black person so I don’t at all care whatsoever.
Yes ...

Normal thinking Americans KNOW how you RACIST Leftist feel about Black Americans.

That's not the point.

The point is THEY KNOW IT TOO ......

Thank god..

The Democrats ENFORCED The Jim Crow Laws well into the 20th Century NOT Republicans and as such the Democrats were responsible for The Jim Crow Laws, the Republicans if they would have been in control in the Southern States would probably have abolished them just like Republicans abolished Slavery in The United States and Democrats fought tooth and nail to keep Slavery legal. The Democrats have ALWAYS been The Racist Party, and now actually they are even MORE racist than they have EVER been in their ENTIRE history.

IF they were serious about confronting this racist past of America they babble about 24/7 then the FIRST thing they would do is announce they were ABOLISHING The Democrat Party, the party of Slavery, the party of the Ku Klux Klan, the party who ENFORCED Jim Crow and allowed Blacks to be openly lynched while Democrat voters often sat there eating a picnic and watching the lynching.
They're determined to rewrite their own history

Thank god..

This below is how YOUR Democrats FORCED Blacks to live in Mississippi under a Democrat TOTAL POS called Ross Barnett:

View attachment 401759

View attachment 401761

^^^^ FORCED to live in broken down basic Shitholes and it was ONLY when Robert F. Kennedy went down there and was CORRECTLY SHOCKED and DISGUSTED that it was even DRAWN attention to.

John F. Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy were the last DECENT Democrats and certainly the LAST DECENT Kennedy's, but of course because they WANTED to HELP PEOPLES and were AGAINST the Perpetual Wars of The Military Industrial Complex they BOTH had to be murdered, IF BOTH would have lived then in my opinion the American Blacks would NOT have been FORCED to live in Ghettos for the next 50 plus years.

Today’s Democrats are all about shaming America’s history...... Columbus Day, toppling statues, renaming schools, removing names from public buildings. In all cases, because of views at the time by these people were racist and /or they owned slaves. This is all in a supposed effort to clean up US legacy.

Based on this logic, the Democrat Party should rename itself based on it’s legacy of Jim Crowe.

Thank god..

The reason he wasn't allowed into the bar was only because he was black. I remember the doorman telling me that I could come in, but the "n***er" had to go someplace else.

Thank god..

Try again idiot, learn your history like I told Lucy bitch. Jim Crow laws were implemented by Republicans and racists.
Name the Republican that implemented Jim Crow laws, because Alabama Kentucky Georgia Atlanta all those places are run by democrats all the sheriffs were Democrats they were all implemented by Democrats.. How are you could blame Republicans for Jim Crowe is hilarious
Thank god..

The reason he wasn't allowed into the bar was only because he was black. I remember the doorman telling me that I could come in, but the "n***er" had to go someplace else.
well
That individual was a ass hole.. not sure how you attribute that to some
Secret white groups lol

Thank god..

Thank god..

well
Secret white groups lol

It wasn't just that individual. There were lots of racists and white supremacists in Meridian MS when I was stationed there for A school. And, that wasn't the only bar that kept black people out.

Thank god..

Thank god..

well
Secret white groups lol

It wasn't just that individual. There were lots of racists and white supremacists in Meridian MS when I was stationed there for A school. And, that wasn't the only bar that kept black people out.
I was told many times by blacks not to go certain places.. cause I’m white, called many names, even got in to fights because I’m white, seems natural.. fbi says blacks attack whites far more than the other way.

Forum List

Back