Another CA Pedo Perv HS Teacher Caught Grooming Kids

Gfy left loon. The constitution never mentions marriage. Stop your goddamn left loon flaming
Your ignorance is telling. Constitutional rights based on the 9th amendment are obviously not listed in the constitution, that is the whole point of the 9th amendment.

You seem to have little knowledge of the constitution and the history of it's creation.

Do you want me help you out or are you able to research it on your own?

Your ignorance is telling. Constitutional rights based on the 9th amendment are obviously not listed in the constitution, that is the whole point of the 9th amendment.

You seem to have little knowledge of the constitution and the history of it's creation.

Shut up and go cuddle with other lefties who buy your bs. Try Clayton Jones, he thinks he's a constitutional expert...and seems gay. See? Perfect match

Marriage is not a constitutional right, dope

It stipulates rights per race, not behavioral choices.

Shut up and go cuddle with other lefties who buy your bs. Try Clayton Jones, he thinks he's a constitutional expert...and seems gay. See? Perfect match

Marriage is not a constitutional right, dope
Wow. I don't know who Clayton Jones is, but holy triggered! I showed the the link. Did you read it? Do you want me to explain the 9th amendment to you?

Actually, I expect a lot of Republicans on this site can explain it to you as well. I will disappointed if one doesn't speak up in defense of the bill of rights and it's history.

Wow. I don't know who Clayton Jones is, but holy triggered! I showed the the link. Did you read it? Do you want me to explain the 9th amendment to you?

Actually, I expect a lot of Republicans on this site can explain it to you as well. I will disappointed if one doesn't speak up in defense of the bill of rights and it's history.
Marriage is not a constitutional right. I don't why you keep pressing.it.

Run along, you're fcking stupid

Marriage is not a constitutional right. I don't why you keep pressing.it.

Run along, you're fcking stupid
I keep pressing it because knowledge of our constitution is important in order to maintain our Republic as the founders thought best.

You are resisting knowledge and it is sad to see. Bury you head if you wish.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

I keep pressing it because knowledge of our constitution is important in order to maintain our Republic as the founders thought best.

You are resisting knowledge and it is sad to see. Bury you head if you wish.

Have a great Thanksgiving!
Marriage is not stipulated in the constitution. Race per marriage but the issue is race. Get your head out of the sand.
Race and ethnicity are not behavioral choices. Homosexuality is.
Heterosexuality per procreation transcends race but homosexuality does not transcend procreation, race or otherwise.

Marriage is not stipulated in the constitution. Race per marriage but the issue is race. Get your head out of the sand.

It is a right for interracial marriage for the same reason it would be a right for any couple. The 14th amendment does not provide stipulations. To think it applies to some couples is arbitrary and ludicrous.

Race and ethnicity are not behavioral choices. Homosexuality is.

Heterosexuality is also a behavioral choice. Are you now deciding which behavioral choices are acceptable?

Heterosexuality per procreation transcends race but homosexuality does not transcend procreation, race or otherwise.
Nothing about procreation is mentioned regarding marriage. If you think it is a requirement for marriage then what about heterosexual couples who marry but don't plan to have kids?

It is a right for interracial marriage for the same reason it would be a right for any couple. The 14th amendment does not provide stipulations. To think it applies to some couples is arbitrary and ludicrous.

Heterosexuality is also a behavioral choice. Are you now deciding which behavioral choices are acceptable?

Nothing about procreation is mentioned regarding marriage. If you think it is a requirement for marriage then what about heterosexual couples who marry but don't plan to have kids?
Heterosexual results in procreation. It’s a consequential behavioral choice on par with murder.
The guy who invented legal marriage didn’t expect that that would have to be explained.
Interracial marriage per heterosexuality involves the same concrete difference from homosex as any racial hetero relationship.
This should be a no-brainer.
Democrats really are retarded baboons.

This sexual deviant is currently a HS history teacher, former president of the teachers union & advisor to the groomer club at the school.
He was caught grooming when a kids older brother caught onto his game. He was sending inappropriate texts & pics to what he thought was a minor boy.

Parents had already complained about him so it's not like the district was totally unaware of his problems but they tried to act shocked.

Look at the pic of this guy- he's wearing a Kum & Go shirt.
That's just a little too on the nose.

As a parent, if I caught some pedo twink creeping on my kids they'd have to scrape him up when I was done

View attachment 729511

Parents at Foothill High School had previously complained to the principal about Mr. Kavigan, but nothing had been done in response, our source added.

A viral video is making the rounds online of him being confronted by the minor’s older brother.

In the video, the student’s older brother reportedly posed as a minor in order to confront the teacher about sending sexually explicit materials to his minor sibling.

Kum & Go is the name of a convenience chain.. not sure u knew that

In any case.. it totally figures the guy is a former teacher union president..

Tha constitutional provision is about race, not a counter-nature proclivity.
Data supports the empirical in the case of unstructured families. Get with the program and progress a little. Locales suffer most where family structure is depleted.
It’s a very natural right for every human to be granted the opportunity to be raised by its actual parents. Every human in the existence of the species has had one specific mother and one specific father. Homos are not above nature.
People deserve to be raised by people who love them.

Homosexuality is part of nature fuckup.

Why do you deny your Geezsus’ creations?

Forum List

Back