Another Caucus Event Tomorrow In Iowa

It can't be helped you are willfully blind, kid.

Nothing I can do about that.

Just because I state the FACT that despite all their best efforts, the gaslighting Republicans in Congress have found ZERO evidence of a crime committed by Joe Biden does not mean I never call him out.

I have called him out repeatedly for his massive overspending, which is what YOU should be focused on instead of all this manufactured bullshit.

I have called out every president and both parties for their overspending. That matters more than any other issue facing the potential extinction of our country as a going concern.

I am not a Pub kid. There is a shitload of evidence, DOJ isn't interested. Rump spent like a drunken sailor, Joe is worse.

I am not a Pub kid. There is a shitload of evidence, DOJ isn't interested. Rump spent like a drunken sailor, Joe is worse.
Me, in Biden's first year:
Each president outspends the one before. Biden will take our debt to outer space.

Here's me in March:

I am fully confident Joe Biden will add more to the debt in his first term than Trump did.

All caught up now, hypocrite?

Me, in Biden's first year:

Here's me in March:

All caught up now, hypocrite?

Too funny. Not a hypocritical bone in my body. Your boy Joe ( per Barack) is seeing to it that we as a Nation go down.

Forum List

Back