Another Christian baker targeted for abuse

Not every religious or moral compass is anti-gay.
No, you dumb motherfucker. But these are orthodox Christians who believe homosexuality is a sin. That's what matters, not your goddamn personal opinion. You people are stupid, arrogant and tyrannical. No wonder so many people are learning to hate gays.

As if you ever needed an excuse to hate anyone.
Nobody does, dipshit. I dislike dumb assholes like you, the militant homosexuals hate anyone that doesn't roll over for them. That's not even comparable.

You dislike human beings as long as they are breathing and eating up your bullshit.

You live to spew your hate.
You live to spread shit as far and wide as you can. It's all you do. Lying, stupid asshole.
You belong in the Flame Zone dude

Not every religious or moral compass is anti-gay.
No, you dumb motherfucker. But these are orthodox Christians who believe homosexuality is a sin. That's what matters, not your goddamn personal opinion. You people are stupid, arrogant and tyrannical. No wonder so many people are learning to hate gays.

Nobody does, dipshit. I dislike dumb assholes like you, the militant homosexuals hate anyone that doesn't roll over for them. That's not even comparable.

You dislike human beings as long as they are breathing and eating up your bullshit.

You live to spread shit as far and wide as you can. It's all you do. Lying, stupid asshole.

No- I don't live your kind of life- where you troll the internet spewing profanity at any who dare post anything you disagree with.

You don't mind slander, dude. At all.

So in Texas a Christian Baker can refuse to serve gays.

But a Gay Florist is required by Federal law to provide service to a Christian Baker.

Gee isn't that lovely.

>>>>
Which orifice did you dig that out of? The baker didn't want to make a wedding cake for something they believe is sinful, not that they should even need a reason. If it was just a gay person buy a cake how would they even know? Likely wouldn't care. If the flourist is Muslim or someone that doesn't like Christianity, of course they should be able to say no to a Jesus cake. I've never heard otherwise.

Which orifice?

Did I summarize the legal situation correct? If not, please explain.

In Texas there are no public accommodation laws based on sexual orientation.

However, there is a federal public accommodation law based on religion which is applicable to businesses in Texas.

What did I get incorrect?

>>>>
You incorrectly made the comparison between serving a religious person and a homosexual without recognizing the religious protections mean you can't be discriminated against due to your religion. That isn't the same as refusing to bake a same gendered wedding cake. Duh. You also ignored my point that no law can force a Muslim (or anyone else) to bake a Jesus cake. Dishonesty is all you guys have.

Where is the incorrect comparison?

Christian refuses to sell wedding cake to couple because they are gay- prefectly legal in Texas.
Gay refuses to sell wedding cake to couple because they are Christian- illegal in Texas.

That is the correct and actual legal situation in Texas.

You don't mind slander, dude. At all.
Telling the truth isn't slander. The Christian bakers refused to bake a cake for a gay wedding. That's the truth. They are criticised for it. Big deal.

You really are clueless.
Not really, I read your book decades ago, dude. Sexual preference isn't a race, religion or gender, dude. Quit pretending it is.

Sexual preference is not race
Religion is not race
Gender is not race
Race is not religion
Race is not sexual preference
Race is not gender.

None of them are the same.
In Oregon it is illegal to refuse service to anyone based upon race, religion, gender and sexual preference.
In Texas it is illegal to refuse service to anyone based upon race, religion, gender- but not sexual preference.

Same kinds of law- applies to different groups in different localities.

So in Texas a Christian Baker can refuse to serve gays.

But a Gay Florist is required by Federal law to provide service to a Christian Baker.

Gee isn't that lovely.

>>>>
Which orifice did you dig that out of? The baker didn't want to make a wedding cake for something they believe is sinful, not that they should even need a reason. If it was just a gay person buy a cake how would they even know? Likely wouldn't care. If the flourist is Muslim or someone that doesn't like Christianity, of course they should be able to say no to a Jesus cake. I've never heard otherwise.

Which orifice?

Did I summarize the legal situation correct? If not, please explain.

In Texas there are no public accommodation laws based on sexual orientation.

However, there is a federal public accommodation law based on religion which is applicable to businesses in Texas.

What did I get incorrect?

>>>>
You incorrectly made the comparison between serving a religious person and a homosexual without recognizing the religious protections mean you can't be discriminated against due to your religion. That isn't the same as refusing to bake a same gendered wedding cake. Duh. You also ignored my point that no law can force a Muslim (or anyone else) to bake a Jesus cake. Dishonesty is all you guys have.

You are the one making the incorrect comparison.

No baker was asked to provide a product they do not advertise that they provide.

A wedding cake is a wedding cake.

A gay couple can be refused service by a Christian in Texas. The gay business owner cannot, by law, refuse to bake a wedding cake because the couple are Christian.

Get it now?

You know when people say "If Muslims don't like the way we live, then they can go to a country that practices Sharia Law"?

Well, you know what? If the Christians don't like the way we live, they can go find a country that practices their nonsense. There are countries. I'm sure in Zambia, where I was on a combi listening to "no to abortion, no to homosexuality" blaring out of the radio by the Zambia national choir, then these people would be right at home.
You can do whatever your dick tells you to do...just don't ask someone to decorate it for you.

They didn't have to open a shop.

Well they did and they are not going to bake the damn cake. Live with it and move onto another "cause"

I should find another cause because it's not convenient for your prejudices? Er.....

Go whine about white privilege or some other nonsense

Still using bad tactics I see.

Why don't you try actually trying to discuss things properly? Then you might actually find out what the truth is, then you might be able to make the right decisions.

Why do you want to believe things that aren't true? It's quite strange for me to try and understand the thought process behind wanting to believe something that isn't true.

I was having a conversation with this guy from the Carolinas the other day about why I'm not religious. I basically came to the conclusion that religion is like alcohol, they're both designed to make life easier by changing reality. I wonder if what you're doing is the same sort of thing.

You can do whatever your dick tells you to do...just don't ask someone to decorate it for you.

Well they did and they are not going to bake the damn cake. Live with it and move onto another "cause"

I should find another cause because it's not convenient for your prejudices? Er.....

Why don't you try actually trying to discuss things properly? Then you might actually find out what the truth is, then you might be able to make the right decisions.

Why do you want to believe things that aren't true? It's quite strange for me to try and understand the thought process behind wanting to believe something that isn't true.

I was having a conversation with this guy from the Carolinas the other day about why I'm not religious. I basically came to the conclusion that religion is like alcohol, they're both designed to make life easier by changing reality. I wonder if what you're doing is the same sort of thing.

Bleh, why don't you go bother someone that takes you serious

Bleh, why don't you go bother someone that takes you serious

I will. I doubt you take anyone seriously that doesn't conform to your nonsense. So, I guess I'm better off ignoring someone who is just willing to make shit up, and you're better off because you can just live in your happy clappy fantasy world.

Have a good one. Bye.

If the blacks hadn't protested not being served at the lunch counter things would never have changed,
So homosexuality is a race? Is that your point?
Are civil rights only to be based on race? Is that your point?
Behaviors aren't protected in the Constitution unless specified. Religion is specified. Freedom of speech is specified. Bearing arms is specified. Ass ramming isn't though. So, there's the rain on your parade. Also, there's no protection in the Constitution for depriving children (implicit parties to the marriage contract) of a mother or father via a legal bind for life. Unless I was absent that day in poly-sci? I did cut class now and then to go surfing in high school...

Good Lord, just bake the cake! The bakers aren't being forced to participate in the ceremony. I don't see how this threatens someone's Christian values.
You don't see, you got that much right.

I am a Christian and I see just fine. God will not punish these bakers for baking a cake for a same sex wedding.
That isn't really the point, your speaking from authority not with standing. They don't want to bake the fucking cake, that's the point.

It's entirely the point.
You're an idiot. That's the point.

Wow. That was so Christian of you. Like they say - haters gonna hate. Sucks to be miserable like you. lol

Forum List

Back