Another Christian baker targeted for abuse

Only progressives confuse snark with actual political commentary or opinion.
Don't have a cow man

Not at all, just watching idiots like you gleefully condoning the proles with their torches and pitchforks do your dirty work while you stand on the sidelines like the gutless cowards you are.
This is a state with no PA laws....just as you want it to be. And you are STILL whining.

The negative reviews on Yelp and the shit the folks are taking from the public....that's just the market.

They've insisted that the market be allowed to determine the outcome of businesses that deny services. Well, this is what it looks like.

Though again, the threats are unacceptable.
Slander and defamation of character isn't the market. Unless you are a professional smear monger. There's nothing honest about giving bad reviews to harm a business you weren't intending to use in the first place. The fact that this needs to be explained illustrates just how morally bankrupt the left has become.
True slander- and true defamation of character are also wrong.

But giving dishonest reviews on Yelp?

Yeah- a Conservative would never do that.......

Not at all, just watching idiots like you gleefully condoning the proles with their torches and pitchforks do your dirty work while you stand on the sidelines like the gutless cowards you are.
This is a state with no PA laws....just as you want it to be. And you are STILL whining.

The negative reviews on Yelp and the shit the folks are taking from the public....that's just the market.

They've insisted that the market be allowed to determine the outcome of businesses that deny services. Well, this is what it looks like.

Slander and defamation of character isn't the market.

And who says that its slander and defamation of character?
Maligning their character because they are religious for one. And calling them phobic for it. You have no moral compass, we get it.

Feel free to provide actual examples.

You just venting because Christians can be criticized is not proof of slander.

Maligning their character because they are religious for one. And calling them phobic for it. You have no moral compass, we get it.
Not every religious or moral compass is anti-gay.
No, you dumb motherfucker. But these are orthodox Christians who believe homosexuality is a sin. That's what matters, not your goddamn personal opinion. You people are stupid, arrogant and tyrannical. No wonder so many people are learning to hate gays.
Hey, you cuss like that and consider yourself "Christian? Thou shalt call people motherfuckers, stupid, arrogant and tyrannical while being a stupid, arrogant and tyrannical mother fucker yourself.
I didn't say I was a Christian, but I did say you are a dumb motherfucker. Go suck a ecoli filled salami.
Are you usually this grumpy?

No, you dumb motherfucker. But these are orthodox Christians who believe homosexuality is a sin. That's what matters, not your goddamn personal opinion. You people are stupid, arrogant and tyrannical. No wonder so many people are learning to hate gays.

As if you ever needed an excuse to hate anyone.

Nobody does, dipshit. I dislike dumb assholes like you, the militant homosexuals hate anyone that doesn't roll over for them. That's not even comparable.

Hey, you cuss like that and consider yourself "Christian? Thou shalt call people motherfuckers, stupid, arrogant and tyrannical while being a stupid, arrogant and tyrannical mother fucker yourself.
I didn't say I was a Christian, but I did say you are a dumb motherfucker. Go suck a ecoli filled salami.
I should be polite to assholes that have no problem trying to destroy a business when there isn't even a law against refusing to engage in what they see as sinful?

Who says that is slander or defamation of character? Specifically.
I answered you, you fucking retard!

Since when is slamming Christians (or any religion) 'slander' or 'defamation of character'?

Again, who says that its slander or defamation of character? There's you, citing you. And.....who else?

I should be polite to assholes that have no problem trying to destroy a business when there isn't even a law against refusing to engage in what they see as sinful?
I'm not one of them.

images (10).jpg

"As of yet, the couple has not filed a formal charge against the Christian couple...."

As always, that's the key. The couple can choose to just let the bakers be who they are and find another baker, or they can choose to have them punished.

Why put out that negative energy for your wedding....just let it go and move on..geezzz

discrimination from the institution should not ever happen. Individuals have the right to be a bigoted asshole. The institution doesn't. No ifs ands or buts about it.

Just to point out...

There is a difference between saying private property owners should be able to refuse service to any person for any reason is not the same as saying that discrimination SHOULD happen.

>>>>

So in Texas a Christian Baker can refuse to serve gays.

But a Gay Florist is required by Federal law to provide service to a Christian Baker.

Gee isn't that lovely.

>>>>
Which orifice did you dig that out of? The baker didn't want to make a wedding cake for something they believe is sinful, not that they should even need a reason. If it was just a gay person buy a cake how would they even know? Likely wouldn't care. If the flourist is Muslim or someone that doesn't like Christianity, of course they should be able to say no to a Jesus cake. I've never heard otherwise.

Which orifice?

Did I summarize the legal situation correct? If not, please explain.

In Texas there are no public accommodation laws based on sexual orientation.

However, there is a federal public accommodation law based on religion which is applicable to businesses in Texas.

What did I get incorrect?

>>>>

government-haters-hate-flow-through-you.jpg

"As of yet, the couple has not filed a formal charge against the Christian couple...."

As always, that's the key. The couple can choose to just let the bakers be who they are and find another baker, or they can choose to have them punished.

Why put out that negative energy for your wedding....just let it go and move on..geezzz
I would have done that myself, but I appreciate people who stand for principle. Is the gay couple less principled than the Christian bakers?

I would have done that myself, but I appreciate people who stand for principle. Is the gay couple less principled than the Christian bakers?

Of coarse not but do you want to take a chance of someone spitting on your wedding cake? Not everyone agree's , its your wedding...
I had my boys christened for their grandfather and no priest would do it because I wasn't catholic...so we looked until we found a priest who wasn't so closed minded...Not a big deal, I didn't need their dumbass rules and negativity..

Nobody does, dipshit. I dislike dumb assholes like you, the militant homosexuals hate anyone that doesn't roll over for them. That's not even comparable.

You dislike human beings as long as they are breathing and eating up your bullshit.

You live to spew your hate.

But a Gay Florist is required by Federal law to provide service to a Christian Baker.

Gee isn't that lovely.

>>>>
Which orifice did you dig that out of? The baker didn't want to make a wedding cake for something they believe is sinful, not that they should even need a reason. If it was just a gay person buy a cake how would they even know? Likely wouldn't care. If the flourist is Muslim or someone that doesn't like Christianity, of course they should be able to say no to a Jesus cake. I've never heard otherwise.

Which orifice?

However, there is a federal public accommodation law based on religion which is applicable to businesses in Texas.

>>>>
You incorrectly made the comparison between serving a religious person and a homosexual without recognizing the religious protections mean you can't be discriminated against due to your religion. That isn't the same as refusing to bake a same gendered wedding cake. Duh. You also ignored my point that no law can force a Muslim (or anyone else) to bake a Jesus cake. Dishonesty is all you guys have.

Of coarse not but do you want to take a chance of someone spitting on your wedding cake? Not everyone agree's , its your wedding...
I had my boys christened for their grandfather and no priest would do it because I wasn't catholic...so we looked until we found a priest who wasn't so closed minded...Not a big deal, I didn't need their dumbass rules and negativity..

If the blacks hadn't protested not being served at the lunch counter things would never have changed,

Gee isn't that lovely.

>>>>

Which orifice?

>>>>
You incorrectly made the comparison between serving a religious person and a homosexual without recognizing the religious protections mean you can't be discriminated against due to your religion. That isn't the same as refusing to bake a same gendered wedding cake. Duh. You also ignored my point that no law can force a Muslim (or anyone else) to bake a Jesus cake. Dishonesty is all you guys have.
Would a Christian who doesn't approve of Muslims make a Muslim wedding cake?

You dislike human beings as long as they are breathing and eating up your bullshit.

You live to spew your hate.
You live to spread shit as far and wide as you can. It's all you do. Lying, stupid asshole.

Forum List

Back