Another Christian baker targeted for abuse

Yes- because the 'gay mafia' criticizing a business' makes murder acceptable to you.

What an asshole you are.

Can you actually cite a case where a Christian was killed by a gay for being Christian?

Because we've had a lot of cases of gays being killed by "Christians" for being gay.

I've known people who've been fired from their jobs for being gay, I've known people who've been beaten up for being gay.

I just can't get worked up because "I had to bake a cake for which I received a lot of money!!!" as being an imposition. I really don't.
Columbine......

Right here in this thread we had one of your fellow bigots express his support for the murder of homosexuals.

That is a fact- as opposed to your Columbine fantasies.
The killers at Columbine were Gay. Why do you think they were asking everyone if they were Christians?.

Except of course that is just all Columbine fan fiction.

I can find exactly one account of one person who was asked 'if she believes in God'- not if she was a Christian.
Except other eye witnesses remember it differently

The martyr story arose from the testimony from another student in the library, Craig Scott (brother to victim, Rachel Scott), who recounted a conversation that took place across the room. Valeen Schnurr was the one who actually professed her faith in God, and this took place after she was shot. As she lay bleeding, she prayed, “Oh my God, don’t let me die.” Dylan turned around and asked her, “God? Do you believe in God?” Valeen said, “Yes, I believe in God.” When the killer asked why, she replied, “Because it’s how my parents raised me.”

And as for them being 'gay'?

Truth: Eric Harris was a lady’s man, a charmer who had a number of good friends at school. Dylan Klebold went to the prom the weekend before the shooting.

Both killers attended football games, dances, and school plays. Despite the media reports, neither of them were linked to the “Trench Coat Mafia.” Nor were they part of a street gang or known to dress in Gothic style.

Like so many anti-gay bigots- you are willing to say anything to attack homosexuals

Columbine......

Right here in this thread we had one of your fellow bigots express his support for the murder of homosexuals.

That is a fact- as opposed to your Columbine fantasies.
The killers at Columbine were Gay. Why do you think they were asking everyone if they were Christians? It wasn't because they were Muslims. Bullies used to pick on them.....called them both faggots. Most serial killers harbor homosexual tendencies.
you really jave no qualms about just making anything up, do you?

or did you let alex jones make that whopper up for you as well?
He's fabricating Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were gay.
If you say so. But I think you hate Gays or are extremely sheltered to think that Gays have never committed murder. .

Of course she didn't say that. Of course Gays have committed murder just as of course Christians have committed murder.

But the overwhelming attacks in American history have been by Christians against gays- not gays attacking Christians.

The Yelp reviews are hilarious

Kern’s Bake Shop - Longview, TX

Only progressives confuse snark with actual political commentary or opinion.
Don't have a cow man

Not at all, just watching idiots like you gleefully condoning the proles with their torches and pitchforks do your dirty work while you stand on the sidelines like the gutless cowards you are.

Where are the 'proles with their torches and pitchforks exactly?

Don't have a cow man

Not at all, just watching idiots like you gleefully condoning the proles with their torches and pitchforks do your dirty work while you stand on the sidelines like the gutless cowards you are.
This is a state with no PA laws....just as you want it to be. And you are STILL whining.

Don't have a cow man

It a metaphor for all the nasty reviews on their yelp page, and for the social media flood in general.

Don't have a cow man

This is a state with no PA laws....just as you want it to be. And you are STILL whining.

My issue isn't with the State this time, its with the nasty segment of the people responding via social media.

And I am not against all PA laws, I am against them being applied to every form of a business transaction.

Don't have a cow man

The negative reviews on Yelp and the shit the folks are taking from the public....that's just the market.

They've insisted that the market be allowed to determine the outcome of businesses that deny services. Well, this is what it looks like.

Though again, the threats are unacceptable.

Don't have a cow man

My issue isn't with the State this time, its with the nasty segment of the people responding via social media.

And I am not against all PA laws, I am against them being applied to every form of a business transaction.
So..you have a problem with people using social media. What do you suggest.....censorship?

Don't have a cow man

The negative reviews on Yelp and the shit the folks are taking from the public....that's just the market.

They've insisted that the market be allowed to determine the outcome of businesses that deny services. Well, this is what it looks like.

I agree...this is the free market. This is what social media IS....just like we see here. If someone threatens, that is easily traced and dealt with....but don't come crying about the free market, folks.

Don't have a cow man

It a metaphor for all the nasty reviews on their yelp page, and for the social media flood in general.

Oh so you mean people posting their opinions on social media?

Oh the horrors........

Don't have a cow man

Exactly- threats are never acceptable- hell I don't even care for boycotts- I think that most are counter productive- but people criticizing a business for how they operate their business?

That is what people do- social media just makes it easier to do so.

Don't have a cow man

Welcome to the 21st century.

Don't have a cow man

Whoa there don't be such a drama queen

No real response there, eh wimpy?
Respond to what? You being a diva?

Welcome to the modern communication age. People get to express their opinions. (Threats of physical violence excluded. Those should be reported to the police for appropriate action.)

I support the general repeal of Public Accommodation laws with very narrow exceptions**. I think it is fundamentally unfair that that a Christian baker be allowed to refuse service to gays because of their sexual orientation but a gay florist cannot refuse service (under federal law) to a Christian baker based on the bakers religion.

But in this world of instant communications and social media, expect this type of outcome. The "Market" at work.

**Narrow exceptions would only include emergency medical and basic needs goods (grocery stores, power, water, housing, etc.) It would not include "optional" businesses like theaters, restaurants, florists, photographers, etc.

>>>>

Welcome to the modern communication age. People get to express their opinions. (Threats of physical violence excluded. Those should be reported to the police for appropriate action.)

I support the general repeal of Public Accommodation laws with very narrow exceptions**. I think it is fundamentally unfair that that a Christian baker be allowed to refuse service to gays because of their sexual orientation but a gay florist cannot refuse service (under federal law) to a Christian baker based on the bakers religion.

But in this world of instant communications and social media, expect this type of outcome. The "Market" at work.

**Narrow exceptions would only include emergency medical and basic needs goods (grocery stores, power, water, housing, etc.) It would not include "optional" businesses like theaters, restaurants, florists, photographers, etc.

>>>>

That doesn't seem fair. I don't get to be a bigot because I own a grocery store, but the guy that owns the flower shop does?

Don't have a cow man

Welcome to the 21st century.

How dare anyone use social media to attack a business.....

Starbucks unveiled its plain red cups Nov. 1, but they became a culture-war topic last week by cropping up on former pastor Joshua Feuerstein's Facebook page. He posted a video denouncing Starbucks for removing "Christmas from their cups because they hate Jesus." Other Christians took to social media to slam the decision.

Forum List

Back