Another Christian baker targeted for abuse

Plenty of Christians have been murdered by Muslims, but Gays usually kill little boys. Their religion isn't an issue.

Sigh.

Plenty of Christians have been murdered by Muslims- as have many Gays.
And
Plenty of Muslims have been murdered by Christians- as have many Gays.

Christians have killed many little boys

And assholes like you attack gays.

Yes- because the 'gay mafia' criticizing a business' makes murder acceptable to you.

What an asshole you are.

Can you actually cite a case where a Christian was killed by a gay for being Christian?

Because we've had a lot of cases of gays being killed by "Christians" for being gay.

I've known people who've been fired from their jobs for being gay, I've known people who've been beaten up for being gay.

I just can't get worked up because "I had to bake a cake for which I received a lot of money!!!" as being an imposition. I really don't.
Columbine......

Right here in this thread we had one of your fellow bigots express his support for the murder of homosexuals.

That is a fact- as opposed to your Columbine fantasies.

Plenty of Christians have been murdered by Muslims, but Gays usually kill little boys. Their religion isn't an issue.

Sigh.

And

Only when they kill people or attack Christians. My sister is Gay. She hated Gay activists with a passion.

So shove it.

Yes- because the 'gay mafia' criticizing a business' makes murder acceptable to you.

What an asshole you are.

Can you actually cite a case where a Christian was killed by a gay for being Christian?

Because we've had a lot of cases of gays being killed by "Christians" for being gay.

I've known people who've been fired from their jobs for being gay, I've known people who've been beaten up for being gay.

I just can't get worked up because "I had to bake a cake for which I received a lot of money!!!" as being an imposition. I really don't.
Columbine......

Right here in this thread we had one of your fellow bigots express his support for the murder of homosexuals.

The killers at Columbine were Gay. Why do you think they were asking everyone if they were Christians? It wasn't because they were Muslims. Bullies used to pick on them.....called them both faggots.

And fyi, most serial killers harbor homosexual tendencies.

Last edited:

Sigh.

And

Only when they kill people or attack Christians. My sister is Gay. She hated Gay activists with a passion.

So shove it.
Gays who hate gay activists have benefited from gay activists work and have contempt for other gays, which is a form of internalized oppression. I mean who cares what YOU think of gays or gay activists, I'm happy your sister feels whole enough to enjoy her life as a gay woman.

What an asshole you are.

Columbine......

The killers at Columbine were Gay. Why do you think they were asking everyone if they were Christians? It wasn't because they were Muslims. Bullies used to pick on them.....called them both faggots.
They were bullied. I suppose you don't understand how that morphed into their violence.

I know those two boys were bullied but your accusation that were gay isn't backed by research.

What an asshole you are.

Columbine......

The killers at Columbine were Gay. Why do you think they were asking everyone if they were Christians? It wasn't because they were Muslims. Bullies used to pick on them.....called them both faggots. Most serial killers harbor homosexual tendencies.
you really jave no qualms about just making anything up, do you?

or did you let alex jones make that whopper up for you as well?

What an asshole you are.

Columbine......

The killers at Columbine were Gay. Why do you think they were asking everyone if they were Christians? It wasn't because they were Muslims. Bullies used to pick on them.....called them both faggots. Most serial killers harbor homosexual tendencies.

He's fabricating Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were gay.

Columbine......

meh. it's more likely someone else fabricated it and he is just the zombie repeating it

What an asshole you are.

Columbine......

They were bullied. I suppose you don't understand how that morphed into their violence.
I understand it completely.
It still isn't an excuse.

Killing people for whatever reason is cold-blooded.

Should a business violate a given provision of public accommodations law, and is penalized as a result, the business owner has only himself to blame.

That sounds awfully similar to the logic from Plessey:

"We consider the underlying fallacy of the plaintiff's argument to consist in the assumption that the enforced separation of the two races stamps the colored race with a badge of inferiority. If this be so, it is not by reason of anything found in the act, but solely because the colored race chooses to put that construction upon it."

Good luck with that. Their reviews will be flooded with detritus from people who have never set foot in Texas, never mind the actual bakery. Do you really think Yelp will lift a finger to remove reviews that are obviously not done by a person who has actually visited said bakery?

Actually, they already have...

Also, there are just as many people who have never done business with them giving them 5 star reviews for their homophobic stance... so there's taht.

That's just as idiotic.

Columbine......

If you say so. But I think you hate Gays or are extremely sheltered to think that Gays have never committed murder. If you think that, then you don't have a clue about sycophantic behavior.

The Yelp reviews are hilarious

Kern’s Bake Shop - Longview, TX

Only progressives confuse snark with actual political commentary or opinion.
Don't have a cow man

Not at all, just watching idiots like you gleefully condoning the proles with their torches and pitchforks do your dirty work while you stand on the sidelines like the gutless cowards you are.
Whoa there don't be such a drama queen

Sigh.

And

So shove it.

And examples of those gays killing people?

For every example you provide of a gay killing someone- I can give you 5 examples of a Christian killing someone.
For every example you provide of a gay attacking someone for being Christian- I can provide 5 examples of a Christian attacking someone for being gay.

The Yelp reviews are hilarious

Kern’s Bake Shop - Longview, TX

Only progressives confuse snark with actual political commentary or opinion.
Don't have a cow man

Not at all, just watching idiots like you gleefully condoning the proles with their torches and pitchforks do your dirty work while you stand on the sidelines like the gutless cowards you are.
Whoa there don't be such a drama queen

No real response there, eh wimpy?

Forum List

Back