Another Christian baker targeted for abuse

OP supports gay rights. She's a Trump supporter and just trolling the people here who have a problem with gays. Funny stuff

How would you know what I support? You don't. What is with you left loons and your constant lying on here? I mean really we know you're lying, you're fooling nobody

You support Trump thats a fact. With all your bluster you never said you arent a supporter and instead chose to change the subject just like a supporter would do.

OP supports gay rights. She's a Trump supporter and just trolling the people here who have a problem with gays. Funny stuff

How would you know what I support? You don't. What is with you left loons and your constant lying on here? I mean really we know you're lying, you're fooling nobody

You support Trump thats a fact. With all your bluster you never said you arent a supporter and instead chose to change the subject just like a supporter would do.

You said I was a gay right's supporter, I'm not as for Trump I will vote for him if he gets the nod, just as I will if it's Cruz or Rubio. You have failed, now shut up

...I consider homosexuality a mortal sin and a mental illness.
So does ISIS. Nice company you keep...

The difference is ISIS will toss your type off a roof, we just refuse to bake your damn cake
And you wish the bakers could throw us off the roof, not just refuse service.
In the past I certainly wouldn't wish gays got thrown off a roof. Recently, my sympathy is with those driven to do the throwing. After seeing what the gay mafia does, no one could possibly blame someone who threw gays off roofs.
Another one who gets along with Bi-Catfish....maybe you two can date.

The secular LGBT hate machine goes into full throttle. Of course this isn't the liberal Utopia of Oregon, it's Texas and there are no sexual discrimination bans.

Christian Bakeshop in Texas Targeted for Abuse After Refusing to Make Gay Wedding Cake

A bakery owned by a Christian family in Longview, Texas is being deluged with threats and hate mail after the owners declined to bake a wedding cake for a gay marriage.

Soon after the story was published, irate LGBT activists posted vulgar and derogatory reviews on Yelp and other social networking platforms, targeting Edie and David Delorme, who own the Kern’s Bake Shop. Others made actual threats against the business and their family.

“See you in Hell, lady,” read one angry message. “Racist criminals. “This business is run by a homophobic piece of s***,” another message read.

The Delormes are members of a local Baptist church and since its founding have endeavored to run their bakery according to their Christian beliefs, including a long-standing policy to turn away any business that mighty conflict with their religious beliefs.

The bakery won’t make any tobacco- or alcohol-related cakes, for example, and no “risqué” cakes of any kind.

“We feel like if we are going to be putting our name on something, we want it to encourage Godly values,” Edie said. This does not mean that they will not serve gay customers, but merely that they will not make a cake celebrating a ceremony they believe is sinful.

As of yet, the couple has not filed a formal charge against the Christian couple, but the Delmores have secured legal counsel in case that moment arrives. One of the men, Valencia, said that he had not pursued legal options because Texas does not have a statewide discrimination ban based on sexual orientation.options because Texas does not have a statewide discrimination ban based on sexual orientation.

Christian Bakeshop in Texas Targeted for Abuse After Refusing to Make Gay Wedding Cake - Breitbart
I just will never understand such bigotry and hatred........not the bakers......the fags.

Can they even file charges on them in Texas? I cant even find their PA laws lol..

I dunno, but I suspect the outcome would be different in the Great State of Texas compared to the libtard Utopia of OreGONE
Libruls are trying to pollute Texas with liberalism. They're trying to flood it with parasites and refugees so they can assure that no Republicans win the White house for the next 100 years.

I read some comments on this story, a woman who lives there and knows something about this...

"One member of the couple is a newspaper editor who went to the most Christian bakery in town to make this story happen. They had many offers from other bakeries to make their cake so this is a calculated and made for viral attention story that was fabricated to make it so."

So?

Hey, I'm sure those uppity blacks who staged the sit-in at Woolworth's lunch counter could have found somewhere else to serve them lunch, too. Instead, they picked a place that would get them the most attention.

counter-sit-in.jpeg

Gayper isn't a race. Try again
bigotry is bigotry.

Yes- because the 'gay mafia' criticizing a business' makes murder acceptable to you.

What an asshole you are.

Can you actually cite a case where a Christian was killed by a gay for being Christian?

Because we've had a lot of cases of gays being killed by "Christians" for being gay.

I've known people who've been fired from their jobs for being gay, I've known people who've been beaten up for being gay.

I just can't get worked up because "I had to bake a cake for which I received a lot of money!!!" as being an imposition. I really don't.

You said I was a gay right's supporter, I'm not as for Trump I will vote for him if he gets the nod, just as I will if it's Cruz or Rubio. You have failed, now shut up
We know you're not a gay rights supporter.

True. I thought I read somewhere that OP is "bi"? :eusa_whistle:

Maybe

Trump is a gay rights supporter so you cant be against gay rights and for the guy Pro gay rights. Lets be serious

The secular LGBT hate machine goes into full throttle. Of course this isn't the liberal Utopia of Oregon, it's Texas and there are no sexual discrimination bans.

Christian Bakeshop in Texas Targeted for Abuse After Refusing to Make Gay Wedding Cake

A bakery owned by a Christian family in Longview, Texas is being deluged with threats and hate mail after the owners declined to bake a wedding cake for a gay marriage.

Soon after the story was published, irate LGBT activists posted vulgar and derogatory reviews on Yelp and other social networking platforms, targeting Edie and David Delorme, who own the Kern’s Bake Shop. Others made actual threats against the business and their family.

“See you in Hell, lady,” read one angry message. “Racist criminals. “This business is run by a homophobic piece of s***,” another message read.

The Delormes are members of a local Baptist church and since its founding have endeavored to run their bakery according to their Christian beliefs, including a long-standing policy to turn away any business that mighty conflict with their religious beliefs.

The bakery won’t make any tobacco- or alcohol-related cakes, for example, and no “risqué” cakes of any kind.

“We feel like if we are going to be putting our name on something, we want it to encourage Godly values,” Edie said. This does not mean that they will not serve gay customers, but merely that they will not make a cake celebrating a ceremony they believe is sinful.

As of yet, the couple has not filed a formal charge against the Christian couple, but the Delmores have secured legal counsel in case that moment arrives. One of the men, Valencia, said that he had not pursued legal options because Texas does not have a statewide discrimination ban based on sexual orientation.options because Texas does not have a statewide discrimination ban based on sexual orientation.

Christian Bakeshop in Texas Targeted for Abuse After Refusing to Make Gay Wedding Cake - Breitbart

While the threats are unacceptable, the negative remarks are just the market. Texas is a perfect example of what you said you thought should happen.

True. I thought I read somewhere that OP is "bi"? :eusa_whistle:

Maybe

Trump is a gay rights supporter so you cant be against gay rights and for the guy Pro gay rights. Lets be serious
Agreed. If she's willing to vote for Trump then Bi Catfish grl is pro-gay because Trump is pro-gay rights

And you wish the bakers could throw us off the roof, not just refuse service.
Only if the bakery is located in at least a 5 story building ....... :cool:
Yeah, I remember you, the militant and murderous gay hater.
You mean liberals when you claim Hillary, Obama, or Al Gore is gay?

They wail like Velociraptors if you bring up the fact that Obama is a ladyboy, Al Gore loves to molest little boys, and Hillary munches more rug than Hugh Hefner.

Yes- because the 'gay mafia' criticizing a business' makes murder acceptable to you.

What an asshole you are.

Can you actually cite a case where a Christian was killed by a gay for being Christian?

Because we've had a lot of cases of gays being killed by "Christians" for being gay.

I've known people who've been fired from their jobs for being gay, I've known people who've been beaten up for being gay.

I just can't get worked up because "I had to bake a cake for which I received a lot of money!!!" as being an imposition. I really don't.
Columbine......

I just will never understand such bigotry and hatred........not the bakers......the fags.
Understand your own anti-gay bigotry and hatred and you'll understand why LGBT oppose you and yours. We aren't going to put up with anything less than full citizen rights and dignity..

"We refuse to serve same sex couples. It's the Christian thing to do"

And so we hear that bigoted bakers are being attacked by customers with cash or credit cards in hand. Customers who want the same high level of service all other customers enjoy.

Perhaps these backward thinking bakers should post a sign in their windows so same sex couples won't have to bear the petty humiliations and discriminations the bakers seek to protect.

"Due to our faith in Jesus Christ who preached 'do unto others as you would have others do unto you', we reserve the right to refuse service to skeevy little queers."

It's the Christian thing to do.

Forum List

Back