Another Christian baker targeted for abuse

Last edited:
Activist to activist. What are you complaining about? Gays shouldn't be activist but Christian bakers should?

You're trying to build a straw man and I recognize it. Fail
Good luck with that, LOL. You are cluelss.

WTF you're bi and yet you object to same sex marriage?

I;m not bi ya stupid loon, I consider homosexuality a mortal sin and a mental illness. That should clear your muddled brain up a tad.
Suuuuure you're not. People just go on Bi dating sites...........for research? :eusa_whistle:

No I don't. Perhaps you can prove your lie? Chop, chop hairy back, let's see it. LOL Now sit your fat butch ass down and stop your lying.
So you don't go for research......er......we kind of knew that. :D

...I consider homosexuality a mortal sin and a mental illness.
So does ISIS. Nice company you keep...

The difference is ISIS will toss your type off a roof, we just refuse to bake your damn cake
Look at your own words in my signature, Bi-Catfish. You admit that the only thing stopping you is the secular law.

Why would my own words be in your \signature ya fucking dumb ass? Jesus you're a stupid butch. Now stop your damn lying, it's unbecoming for even a failed old lesbian like you

You're trying to build a straw man and I recognize it. Fail
Good luck with that, LOL. You are cluelss.

WTF you're bi and yet you object to same sex marriage?

I;m not bi ya stupid loon, I consider homosexuality a mortal sin and a mental illness. That should clear your muddled brain up a tad.
Suuuuure you're not. People just go on Bi dating sites...........for research? :eusa_whistle:

No I don't. Perhaps you can prove your lie? Chop, chop hairy back, let's see it. LOL Now sit your fat butch ass down and stop your lying.
So you don't go for research......er......we kind of knew that. :D

Who's "we" Hairy Back? You mean your socks? LMAO Everybody on this forum knows you do it

"Another Christian baker targeted for abuse"

Another rightist thread that's nothing but a lie.
Right. No abuse happening at all. The couple who the bakers refused to serve talked about it on social media.

If you got bombarded with hate emails and threats over something you said or did, you wouldn't consider it abuse?
threats are over the top, but actions do have consequences

So you won't be holding onto the torches and pitchforks, but will be silently cheering those people on.

Interesting.
threats are over the top.

taking to social media to negatively impact a business because of something the business did is not.
It's a low life thing to do, which is why liberals LOVE it. Harming someone's livelyhood because they don't want your business is a pure asshole move. The laws need to make it MUCH easier to retaliate and fuck you into the dirt for such tactics.

The difference is ISIS will toss your type off a roof, we just refuse to bake your damn cake
Look at your own words in my signature, Bi-Catfish. You admit that the only thing stopping you is the secular law.

Why would my own words be in your \signature ya fucking dumb ass? Jesus you're a stupid butch. Now stop your damn lying, it's unbecoming for even a failed old lesbian like you
They are right there.....are you perhaps pretending to not see them?

I didn't look. Now either get back on topic or stop bothering me. I'm weary of your nonsense

Should a business violate a given provision of public accommodations law, and is penalized as a result, the business owner has only himself to blame.

Texas doesn't have a public accommodation law. You fail
Yes, Texas doesn't have any public accommodation law....so christians can be discriminated against in business just as legally as gays can. Good.

I didn't look. Now either get back on topic or stop bothering me. I'm weary of your nonsense
Here are your words in my signature:

You know what? You better hope this nation's Christians don't go Sharia law on you left loons....you'd be sorely outnumbered and YOU may very well find yourself being tossed of a tall building. Think about it, toad.

Nice and big so you can see them.

You know what? You better hope this nation's Christians don't go Sharia law on you left loons....you'd be sorely outnumbered and YOU may very well find yourself being tossed of a tall building. Think about it, toad.

Cry me a river...I'm tickled it caused you so much discomfort you put them in your signature. I WIN!!!!!!!!!

Now back to the regular scheduled programming.

Cry me a river...I'm tickled it caused you so much discomfort you put them in your signature. I WIN!!!!!!!!!

Saying those words and being proud of saying them is a WIN to you? Ok.....if you say so. Maybe you can post them on your Bi Dating Site Profile too.

Saying those words and being proud of saying them is a WIN to you? Ok.....if you say so. Maybe you can post them on your Bi Dating Site Profile too.

Awwww are ya mad I don''t give a fuck? LOL Go lie about someone else ya fake.

I read some comments on this story, a woman who lives there and knows something about this...

"One member of the couple is a newspaper editor who went to the most Christian bakery in town to make this story happen. They had many offers from other bakeries to make their cake so this is a calculated and made for viral attention story that was fabricated to make it so."
If this is all true, to me, the people of the bakery should sue the couple for harassment.

God bless you and the bakery people always!!!

Holly

Awwww are ya mad I don''t give a fuck? LOL Go lie about someone else ya fake.
Remember. You are Proud of those words. You consider them a Win.

Forum List

Back