Another Christian baker targeted for abuse

Nah, Conservative is just running a script. 'Hope you get AIDS' is just his rhetoric rip cord. His desperate attempt to flee the discussion and change the subject.

Meanwhile, PA laws in Oregon are the same. Discrimination in business based on sexual orientation is still subject to civil penalty. And same sex marriage is still legal in 50 of 50 States.

I truly hope you do and suffer for a long time.

God’s Righteous Judgment

2 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?

You confuse passing judgment with letting someone know what that judgment will be.

You post these verse yet do exactly what you say is wrong for me to do. Typical Liberal mindset of it's wrong when someone else does it but I can justify me doing it.

I am posting the verses you ignore- because you prefer to post bile and hate- and ignore Christ's teachings.

God’s Righteous Judgment

2 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?

You're judging me by doing that and you're too fucking stupid to even realize it. Practice what you preach or stop preaching it.

I am no Christian- I don't claim I have any reason to have to live by Christ's directions.

You claim you are a Christian- yet you ignore Christ's teachings.

Love for Enemies
27 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Judging Others
37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

I don't have a problem with anyone telling me they don't want to serve me for whatever reason. In that way, I'm doing what I would support if they did to me.

Yet you call Christians who stand up for their beliefs bigots. Seems you should practice what you preach or does that only apply to the rest of us?

You are condemned- because you condemn- you reap what you sow.

"Give to everyone who asks you"- apparently you and the Bakers think that doesn't apply to gays.

Says the one that calls anyone that opposes what you support a bigot. Live by your own words dickhead.

Funny how the Liberal concept of give to everyone who ask you is pushing the government to force someone else to do the giving.

I am no Christian- I just love pointing out what a scam your supposed Christian faith is.

"Give to everyone who asks you"- apparently you and the Bakers think that doesn't apply to gays

You don't even try to live by Christ's directions.

Then don't lecture me retard. You're nothing more than the typical atheist that talks so much shit your eyes are brown.

You are no more than the typical 'faux Christian' who gets confused when confronted by someone who actually knows the Bible- and points out how you ignore Christ's teachings.

You are nothing but an asshole who calls himself a Christian so he can call anyone he disagrees with a sinner.

I don't have a problem with anyone telling me they don't want to serve me for whatever reason. In that way, I'm doing what I would support if they did to me.

Yet you call Christians who stand up for their beliefs bigots. Seems you should practice what you preach or does that only apply to the rest of us?

"Give to everyone who asks you"- apparently you and the Bakers think that doesn't apply to gays.

Says the one that calls anyone that opposes what you support a bigot. Live by your own words dickhead.

Funny how the Liberal concept of give to everyone who ask you is pushing the government to force someone else to do the giving.

I am no Christian- I just love pointing out what a scam your supposed Christian faith is.

"Give to everyone who asks you"- apparently you and the Bakers think that doesn't apply to gays

Then don't lecture me retard. You're nothing more than the typical atheist that talks so much shit your eyes are brown.

You are no more than the typical 'faux Christian' who gets confused when confronted by someone who actually knows the Bible- and points out how you ignore Christ's teachings.

You are nothing but an asshole who calls himself a Christian so he can call anyone he disagrees with a sinner.

You are nothing more than an asshole. Nothing else needs to be said about a piece of shit like you. A born loser from a long line of born losers. It's a wonder you were ever born with the low mental level you came from.

You are nothing more than an asshole. Nothing else needs to be said about a piece of shit like you. A born loser from a long line of born losers. It's a wonder you were ever born with the low mental level you came from.

Tsk, tsk...what you're doing is a SIN. :lol:

To be fair he doesnt show any pretence at being a Christian. His whole thing is hate.His brother and his sister are probably also his parents and a lot of his unhappiness flows from this.

Forum List

Back