Another Christian baker targeted for abuse

Your kind thinks people should set aside their personal beliefs to suit you.

I think that its the responsibility of the individual to find a profession that matches their personal beliefs. If a Muslim wants force an employer to slow an entire production line in a factory so they can take a sundown break, I side with the employer. As I would if Steve Young had demanded the superbowl be played on a Saturday since his religion forbid him from working on Sunday.

If an individual feels that making a cake causes eternal damnation, then cake baking probably isn't the best profession for them.

Why should a person have to limit their profession over the chance of hurt feelings among a small part of the population? If there was some actual harm you may have a point.

Because they feel that their eternal soul is at stake if they make a cake. The belief is theirs. They should find the work around.

I feel your eternal soul is damned because of the lifestyle you choose to lead. Not that I care. Your acceptance isn't necessary. Get used to it.

I feel you are doomed to eternal stupidity and bigotry because of the lifestyle you choose to live. Not that I really care.

You are as obsolete as slave owners.

Apparently owning slaves isn't a problem to the Democrat party. They have 95% of the 40 million blacks in the country on the plantation doing the work of the Democrat massahs.

Are naked people protected under public accommodation laws?

Its a simple question. You know the answer. I know the answer. I just want you to say it.

On the contrary, I'd object to someone refusing to serve you because you were straight too.

At least in Oregon.

I know you're a faggot and have a personal stake in the matter. You know it. I just want you to say it.

You can believe whatever you'd like about me too. Your subjective opinion about me is as impotent and irrelevant as your opinion about Sweet Cakes, PA laws, or any thing else we're discussing.

Get used to the idea.

Like you said, you acceptance isn't necessary.

Get used to the idea.

*Your* acceptance isn't necessary. The law's is. And in 50 of 50 States, same sex couples have it.

And in Oregon, gays, straights, bi, etc.....are all protected by the law too.

You disagree. Um.....so?

They can have it. They will still be second class in the minds of those that matter.

And you're more than welcome to believe that. I still doesn't matter.

You are more than welcome to be a fucking piece of shit faggot. The normal people are welcome to discard your kind. See how that works freak?

The best thing we can hope for your kind is for you to get AIDS.

ah that christ stained love

Jesus wouldn't have tolerated perversion.
Guess you haven't read the Gospels then...

So Jesus tolerated sin? Show me.
Who did Jesus hope to get AIDS?

And when did Jesus tell his followers that they should tell people to commit suicide?

Can I just make a guess?

You are a Trump supporter?

John 8:2-11English Standard Version (ESV)
2 Early in the morning he came again to the temple. All the people came to him, and he sat down and taught them. 3 The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst 4 they said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. 5 Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?” 6 This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. 7 And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 And once more he bent down and wrote on the ground. 9 But when they heard it, they went away one by one, beginning with the older ones, and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. 10 Jesus stood up and said to her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” 11 She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more.”]]

Tell me about how Jesus would be drinking beer with you.
Jesus did turn water into a fine Cabernet. He would definitely be down for a few beers at the local pub.

Typical smartass answer from another piece of shit.

Exactly what Jesus's says in the Bible.

You are such a GOOD Christian......

I follow His teachings. You pervert them and ignore them.

No- you just wrap the Bible around yourself and ignore his teachings.

Which is why you spew such vile crap as

Jesus taught in telling the truth. I told the truth and you don't like it.

Jesus didn't tolerate sin.

I think that its the responsibility of the individual to find a profession that matches their personal beliefs. If a Muslim wants force an employer to slow an entire production line in a factory so they can take a sundown break, I side with the employer. As I would if Steve Young had demanded the superbowl be played on a Saturday since his religion forbid him from working on Sunday.

If an individual feels that making a cake causes eternal damnation, then cake baking probably isn't the best profession for them.

Why should a person have to limit their profession over the chance of hurt feelings among a small part of the population? If there was some actual harm you may have a point.

Because they feel that their eternal soul is at stake if they make a cake. The belief is theirs. They should find the work around.

I feel your eternal soul is damned because of the lifestyle you choose to lead. Not that I care. Your acceptance isn't necessary. Get used to it.

I feel you are doomed to eternal stupidity and bigotry because of the lifestyle you choose to live. Not that I really care.

Apparently owning slaves isn't a problem to the Democrat party. They have 95% of the 40 million blacks in the country on the plantation doing the work of the Democrat massahs.

Owning slaves is not a problem to Christians- Paul even told Christians how to treat their slaves.

2 Early in the morning he came again to the temple. All the people came to him, and he sat down and taught them. 3 The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst 4 they said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. 5 Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?” 6 This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. 7 And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 And once more he bent down and wrote on the ground. 9 But when they heard it, they went away one by one, beginning with the older ones, and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. 10 Jesus stood up and said to her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” 11 She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more.”]]

That's what I thought you would post. Jesus forgave her but he didn't tolerate the sins she committed. If he had, he wouldn't have said go and sin no more. He didn't tell her to keep doing the same thing.

Tell me about how Jesus would be drinking beer with you.
Jesus did turn water into a fine Cabernet. He would definitely be down for a few beers at the local pub.

Nah, Conservative is just running a script. 'Hope you get AIDS' is just his rhetoric rip cord. His desperate attempt to flee the discussion and change the subject.

Meanwhile, PA laws in Oregon are the same. Discrimination in business based on sexual orientation is still subject to civil penalty. And same sex marriage is still legal in 50 of 50 States.

Owning slaves is not a problem to Christians- Paul even told Christians how to treat their slaves.
Having blacks as slaves isn't a problem to the Democrats. They can't even follow what Paul taught. They abuse the blacks that give them support only for the vote.

ah that christ stained love

Jesus wouldn't have tolerated perversion.
Guess you haven't read the Gospels then...

So Jesus tolerated sin? Show me.
Who did Jesus hope to get AIDS?

And when did Jesus tell his followers that they should tell people to commit suicide?

Can I just make a guess?

You are a Trump supporter?
They must have forgotten the part where Jesus said, "Hear now, I say unto thee, I hope thouest gets AIDS, and fuckin' dies"...

Nah, Conservative is just running a script. 'Hope you get AIDS' is just his rhetoric rip cord. His desperate attempt to flee the discussion and change the subject.

Meanwhile, PA laws in Oregon are the same. Discrimination in business based on sexual orientation is still subject to civil penalty. And same sex marriage is still legal in 50 of 50 States.

I truly hope you do and suffer for a long time.

Jesus taught in telling the truth. I told the truth and you don't like it.

Jesus didn't tolerate sin.

Actually Jesus did 'tolerate' sin- and addressed 'judges' like yourself

7 And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8

Are you without Sin?

What are Jesus's greatest and second greatest commandments?

Another first world problem. Christians are so whiny.

and the people suing over a cake aren't being whiny?

No, major civil rights laws start from occurrences which seem benign at the time, or are simply overlooked, such as Rosa Parks refusing to sit in the back of the bus. Or two gay men telling Kim Davis to take her stupid religious beliefs and stuff 'em when they filed for a marriage license. Get it, yet?

In the case or Rosa Parks, sitting in the back of the bus was a symptom of pervasive economic and political discrimination and harm. In Kim Davis' case she is a government elected official, and while I thought she should perform her duty, I do commend her making the people gunning for her go through the whole process and not just rolling over.

Get it?

You just shot yourself in the foot with your own copy and paste, Jesus didn't tolerate sin, He forgave her but told her to go and sin no more. Only a tool thinks Jesus would condone sin

That's because you agree with those on this matter.

Should a business be forced to serve naked customers?

Are naked customers protected by PA laws?

That's not what I asked. You say homos should be served because it's a public accommodation. Should naked people be served because it's a public accommodation.
I dont think that naked people are allowed in a food environment. I ran a place many years ago and wouldnt even serve someone if they didnt have a shirt on.

That was the point. Why shouldn't public accommodations be forced to serve naked customers if that is what they choose to do? Bakers are forced to serve faggots because they are a public accommodation.
Same reason they don't have to serve customers without money. No money and no clothes are not protected classes.

So all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others?

That is right out of the Bible- you know when Jesus was on the cross- that is exactly what he said.......oh wait.....

Of course you do. This is the part where you start wishing people pain and suffering in an attempt to flee a discussion you lost.

And Sweet Cakes still paid their $135,000.

See how that works?

You just shot yourself in the foot with your own copy and paste, Jesus didn't tolerate sin, He forgave her but told her to go and sin no more. Only a tool thinks Jesus would condone sin

Of course Jesus tolerated her sin- he prevented her from the punishment proscribed in the Bible for adulterers- and he told her to go and sin no more.

There is a difference between 'condone' and 'tolerate'- not that I expect Christian 'judges' to accept Jesus's words.

Forum List

Back