Another Christian baker targeted for abuse

I wouldn't lump people together like that, and I have no issue with people's sexuality, my concern is solely governmental overreach.

I don't think a State setting minimum standards of conduct for public business is overreach...or unreasonable.

I wouldn't expect one of your kind to think that. It's part of your agenda to push your beliefs.

'My kind' doesn't put religious belief over general laws. Not Muslim Sharia or Christian Sharia.

Your kind thinks people should set aside their personal beliefs to suit you.

I think that its the responsibility of the individual to find a profession that matches their personal beliefs. If a Muslim wants force an employer to slow an entire production line in a factory so they can take a sundown break, I side with the employer. As I would if Steve Young had demanded the superbowl be played on a Saturday since his religion forbid him from working on Sunday.

If an individual feels that making a cake causes eternal damnation, then cake baking probably isn't the best profession for them.

Why should a person have to limit their profession over the chance of hurt feelings among a small part of the population? If there was some actual harm you may have a point.

In the case of the factory line there was actual harm being done to the companies production, and they still allowed regular breaks, just not the length and times the people wanted. And Steve Young was well compensated to violate any religious beliefs he had, and more importantly, he did it voluntarily, without any government force involved.

I'm sure you do because you agree with perversion. Why wouldn't you. You're one of those perverts.

I simply don't believe that you define 'perversion'. Nor that your subjective opinion has a thing to do with the law.

I'm sure a freak of nature like you wouldn't agree. Doesn't change that fags are perverted.

Says you, citing yourself. Which is gloriously irrelevant to any legal defintion or PA laws in Oregon.

You're more than welcome to your subjective opinions. Both and the people of Oregon are more than welcome to discard your subjective opinions.

See how that works?

You are more than welcome to be a fucking piece of shit faggot. The normal people are welcome to discard your kind. See how that works freak?

The best thing we can hope for your kind is for you to get AIDS.

ah that christ stained love

Jesus wouldn't have tolerated perversion.

Are naked customers protected by PA laws?

That's not what I asked. You say homos should be served because it's a public accommodation. Should naked people be served because it's a public accommodation.

Naked people aren't a public accommodation. When and if they are, talk to me.

Naked people can go into public accommodations.

Are naked people protected under public accommodation laws?

Its a simple question. You know the answer. I know the answer. I just want you to say it.

Should they be allowed to? I'm sure you say you don't care because it isn't in line with your faggot agenda.

On the contrary, I'd object to someone refusing to serve you because you were straight too.

At least in Oregon.

I know you're a faggot and have a personal stake in the matter. You know it. I just want you to say it.

You can believe whatever you'd like about me too. Your subjective opinion about me is as impotent and irrelevant as your opinion about Sweet Cakes, PA laws, or any thing else we're discussing.

Get used to the idea.

I'm sure you do because you agree with perversion. Why wouldn't you. You're one of those perverts.

I simply don't believe that you define 'perversion'. Nor that your subjective opinion has a thing to do with the law.

I'm sure a freak of nature like you wouldn't agree. Doesn't change that fags are perverted.

Says you, citing yourself. Which is gloriously irrelevant to any legal defintion or PA laws in Oregon.

You're more than welcome to your subjective opinions. Both and the people of Oregon are more than welcome to discard your subjective opinions.

See how that works?

You are more than welcome to be a fucking piece of shit faggot. The normal people are welcome to discard your kind. See how that works freak?

And yet same sex marriage is legal in 50 of 50 States. And Sweet Cakes still paid $135,000 in fines.

Your opinion on the matter is irrelevant. As its not your agreement that's necessary.

Its the law's.

Oh, you're one of those that believes legal means right.

I don't think a State setting minimum standards of conduct for public business is overreach...or unreasonable.

I wouldn't expect one of your kind to think that. It's part of your agenda to push your beliefs.

'My kind' doesn't put religious belief over general laws. Not Muslim Sharia or Christian Sharia.

I think that its the responsibility of the individual to find a profession that matches their personal beliefs. If a Muslim wants force an employer to slow an entire production line in a factory so they can take a sundown break, I side with the employer. As I would if Steve Young had demanded the superbowl be played on a Saturday since his religion forbid him from working on Sunday.

If an individual feels that making a cake causes eternal damnation, then cake baking probably isn't the best profession for them.

Why should a person have to limit their profession over the chance of hurt feelings among a small part of the population? If there was some actual harm you may have a point.

Because they feel that their eternal soul is at stake if they make a cake. The belief is theirs. They should find the work around.

That's not what I asked. You say homos should be served because it's a public accommodation. Should naked people be served because it's a public accommodation.

Its a simple question. You know the answer. I know the answer. I just want you to say it.

Should they be allowed to? I'm sure you say you don't care because it isn't in line with your faggot agenda.

On the contrary, I'd object to someone refusing to serve you because you were straight too.

At least in Oregon.

I know you're a faggot and have a personal stake in the matter. You know it. I just want you to say it.

You can believe whatever you'd like about me too. Your subjective opinion about me is as impotent and irrelevant as your opinion about Sweet Cakes, PA laws, or any thing else we're discussing.

Get used to the idea.

Like you said, you acceptance isn't necessary.

Get used to the idea.

Because they feel that their eternal soul is at stake if they make a cake. The belief is theirs. They should find the work around.

I feel your eternal soul is damned because of the lifestyle you choose to lead. Not that I care. Your acceptance isn't necessary. Get used to it.

See how that works?

And yet same sex marriage is legal in 50 of 50 States. And Sweet Cakes still paid $135,000 in fines.

Your opinion on the matter is irrelevant. As its not your agreement that's necessary.

Its the law's.

Oh, you're one of those that believes legal means right.

I'm one of those that don't believe you define what's 'right'. As your subjective opinions are irrelevant to the law, the meaning of words, morality, PA laws, and marriage.

Believe anything you wish. The world keeps spinning regardless.

You should write children's books. lol

See how that works?

Guess you haven't read the Gospels then...

See how that works?

So Jesus tolerated sin? Show me.

Jesus and I would be having beers together, and he would be warning everyone about hateful bigots like you that wish people would commit suicide.

Jesus would be telling you like he did the woman at the well to go and sin no more.

Tell me all about how Jesus wants you to tell people to go commit suicide.

Tell me about how Jesus would be drinking beer with you.
Jesus did turn water into a fine Cabernet. He would definitely be down for a few beers at the local pub.

Typical smartass answer from another piece of shit.

Exactly what Jesus's says in the Bible.

You are such a GOOD Christian......

At least in Oregon.

Get used to the idea.

Get used to the idea.

*Your* acceptance isn't necessary. The law's is. And in 50 of 50 States, same sex couples have it.

And in Oregon, gays, straights, bi, etc.....are all protected by the law too.

You disagree. Um.....so?

Jesus would be telling you like he did the woman at the well to go and sin no more.

Jesus did turn water into a fine Cabernet. He would definitely be down for a few beers at the local pub.

I follow His teachings. You pervert them and ignore them.

See how that works?

Who did Jesus hope to get AIDS?

I feel your eternal soul is damned because of the lifestyle you choose to lead. Not that I care. Your acceptance isn't necessary. Get used to it.

I feel you are doomed to eternal stupidity and bigotry because of the lifestyle you choose to live. Not that I really care.

You are as obsolete as slave owners.

By their fruits ye shall now them. No one following Jesus' teachings would hope for anyone to get AIDS.

Though you do demonstrate elegantly why your ilk lost this debate with the public.

At least in Oregon.

Get used to the idea.

Get used to the idea.

*Your* acceptance isn't necessary. The law's is. And in 50 of 50 States, same sex couples have it.

And in Oregon, gays, straights, bi, etc.....are all protected by the law too.

You disagree. Um.....so?

They can have it. They will still be second class in the minds of those that matter.

No- you just wrap the Bible around yourself and ignore his teachings.

Which is why you spew such vile crap as

See how that works?

Luke 7:36-50New King James Version (NKJV)
A Sinful Woman Forgiven
36 Then one of the Pharisees asked Him to eat with him. And He went to the Pharisee’s house, and sat down to eat. 37 And behold, a woman in the city who was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at the table in the Pharisee’s house, brought an alabaster flask of fragrant oil, 38 and stood at His feet behind Him weeping; and she began to wash His feet with her tears, and wiped them with the hair of her head; and she kissed His feet and anointed them with the fragrant oil. 39 Now when the Pharisee who had invited Him saw this, he spoke to himself, saying, “This Man, if He were a prophet, would know who and what manner of woman this is who is touching Him, for she is a sinner.”

40 And Jesus answered and said to him, “Simon, I have something to say to you.”

So he said, “Teacher, say it.”

41 “There was a certain creditor who had two debtors. One owed five hundred denarii, and the other fifty. 42 And when they had nothing with which to repay, he freely forgave them both. Tell Me, therefore, which of them will love him more?”

43 Simon answered and said, “I suppose the one whom he forgave more.”

And He said to him, “You have rightly judged.” 44 Then He turned to the woman and said to Simon, “Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave Me no water for My feet, but she has washed My feet with her tears and wiped them with the hair of her head. 45 You gave Me no kiss, but this woman has not ceased to kiss My feet since the time I came in. 46 You did not anoint My head with oil, but this woman has anointed My feet with fragrant oil. 47 Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little.”

48 Then He said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”

49 And those who sat at the table with Him began to say to themselves, “Who is this who even forgives sins?”

50 Then He said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you. Go in peace.”

Forum List

Back