Another Christian baker targeted for abuse

Typical smartass answer from another piece of shit.

Exactly what Jesus's says in the Bible.

You are such a GOOD Christian......

I follow His teachings. You pervert them and ignore them.

No- you just wrap the Bible around yourself and ignore his teachings.

Which is why you spew such vile crap as

Nah, Conservative is just running a script. 'Hope you get AIDS' is just his rhetoric rip cord. His desperate attempt to flee the discussion and change the subject.

Meanwhile, PA laws in Oregon are the same. Discrimination in business based on sexual orientation is still subject to civil penalty. And same sex marriage is still legal in 50 of 50 States.

I truly hope you do and suffer for a long time.

God’s Righteous Judgment

2 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?

John 8:2-11English Standard Version (ESV)
2 Early in the morning he came again to the temple. All the people came to him, and he sat down and taught them. 3 The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst 4 they said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. 5 Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?” 6 This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. 7 And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 And once more he bent down and wrote on the ground. 9 But when they heard it, they went away one by one, beginning with the older ones, and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. 10 Jesus stood up and said to her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” 11 She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more.”]]

You just shot yourself in the foot with your own copy and paste, Jesus didn't tolerate sin, He forgave her but told her to go and sin no more. Only a tool thinks Jesus would condone sin

Jesus Calls Levi and Eats With Sinners
27 After this, Jesus went out and saw a tax collector by the name of Levi sitting at his tax booth. “Follow me,” Jesus said to him, 28 and Levi got up, left everything and followed him.

29 Then Levi held a great banquet for Jesus at his house, and a large crowd of tax collectors and others were eating with them. 30 But the Pharisees and the teachers of the law who belonged to their sect complained to his disciples, “Why do you eat and drink with tax collectors and sinners?”

31 Jesus answered them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. 32 I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”

Jesus did turn water into a fine Cabernet. He would definitely be down for a few beers at the local pub.

Jesus taught in telling the truth. I told the truth and you don't like it.

Jesus didn't tolerate sin.

Love for Enemies
27 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Judging Others
37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

I don't stand up for what YOU think is right. I support people standing up for their beliefs. You support forcing those standing up for what's right to do it the way YOU want them to do it. That makes you a bigot.

No- you support the rights of bigots to their bigotry.

Meanwhile- I think that business's should treat their customers equally and not discriminate against them because the customer is black or Christian or Jewish or gay.

They can be bigots as long as they are doing no actual harm. Hurt feelings are not actual harm.

There you go, forcing your morality on others, and using government to do it.

Apparently homos being told no is harmful at least in their minds.

I wouldn't lump people together like that, and I have no issue with people's sexuality, my concern is solely governmental overreach.

The government overreach came as a result of homos not wanting to be told no.

Nope...it came from blacks wanting to be served at the same lunch counters as blacks.

You're 50 years late with your "outrage".

10 While Jesus was having dinner at Matthew’s house, many tax collectors and sinners came and ate with him and his disciples. 11 When the Pharisees saw this, they asked his disciples, “Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?”

12 On hearing this, Jesus said, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. 13 But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’a]">[a] For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

I don't consider PA laws to be 'government thuggery'. But well within the State's unquestioned authority over intra-state commerce.

We've done this whole dance before.

That's because you agree with those on this matter.

Should a business be forced to serve naked customers?

Are naked customers protected by PA laws?

That's not what I asked. You say homos should be served because it's a public accommodation. Should naked people be served because it's a public accommodation.
I dont think that naked people are allowed in a food environment. I ran a place many years ago and wouldnt even serve someone if they didnt have a shirt on.

That was the point. Why shouldn't public accommodations be forced to serve naked customers if that is what they choose to do? Bakers are forced to serve faggots because they are a public accommodation.
Dozy fucker. Gay people not wearing shirts still wouldnt get served by bigots.
Why should decent people be held back by those of you with a primitive mindset ? In a generation you and your foul ideas will be history.

That's because you agree with those on this matter.

Should a business be forced to serve naked customers?

That's not what I asked. You say homos should be served because it's a public accommodation. Should naked people be served because it's a public accommodation.
I dont think that naked people are allowed in a food environment. I ran a place many years ago and wouldnt even serve someone if they didnt have a shirt on.

That was the point. Why shouldn't public accommodations be forced to serve naked customers if that is what they choose to do? Bakers are forced to serve faggots because they are a public accommodation.
Why should decent people be held back by those of you with a primitive mindset ? In a generation you and your foul ideas will be history.

I'm yet to see a decent faggot.

I am sure you haven't- just as you haven't seen a decent n*gger, or k*ke, or c*nt........

Love for Enemies
27 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Judging Others
37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

I don't have a problem with anyone telling me they don't want to serve me for whatever reason. In that way, I'm doing what I would support if they did to me.

Yet you call Christians who stand up for their beliefs bigots. Seems you should practice what you preach or does that only apply to the rest of us?

I am sure you haven't- just as you haven't seen a decent n*gger, or k*ke, or c*nt........

None of them either.

2 Early in the morning he came again to the temple. All the people came to him, and he sat down and taught them. 3 The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst 4 they said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. 5 Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?” 6 This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. 7 And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 And once more he bent down and wrote on the ground. 9 But when they heard it, they went away one by one, beginning with the older ones, and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. 10 Jesus stood up and said to her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” 11 She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more.”]]

You just shot yourself in the foot with your own copy and paste, Jesus didn't tolerate sin, He forgave her but told her to go and sin no more. Only a tool thinks Jesus would condone sin

27 After this, Jesus went out and saw a tax collector by the name of Levi sitting at his tax booth. “Follow me,” Jesus said to him, 28 and Levi got up, left everything and followed him.

29 Then Levi held a great banquet for Jesus at his house, and a large crowd of tax collectors and others were eating with them. 30 But the Pharisees and the teachers of the law who belonged to their sect complained to his disciples, “Why do you eat and drink with tax collectors and sinners?”

31 Jesus answered them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. 32 I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”

27 Levi stopped doing things that went against God's word. Homos don't

29 - 31 Repentance being the key word. Continuing to sin against God's word means the person didn't repent. You seem to think Jesus eating with these sinner means he condoned their actions. He didn't. That's why he said they should repent.

Nah, Conservative is just running a script. 'Hope you get AIDS' is just his rhetoric rip cord. His desperate attempt to flee the discussion and change the subject.

Meanwhile, PA laws in Oregon are the same. Discrimination in business based on sexual orientation is still subject to civil penalty. And same sex marriage is still legal in 50 of 50 States.

God’s Righteous Judgment

2 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?

You confuse passing judgment with letting someone know what that judgment will be.

You post these verse yet do exactly what you say is wrong for me to do. Typical Liberal mindset of it's wrong when someone else does it but I can justify me doing it.

Love for Enemies

Judging Others

I don't have a problem with anyone telling me they don't want to serve me for whatever reason. In that way, I'm doing what I would support if they did to me.

Yet you call Christians who stand up for their beliefs bigots. Seems you should practice what you preach or does that only apply to the rest of us?

You are condemned- because you condemn- you reap what you sow.

"Give to everyone who asks you"- apparently you and the Bakers think that doesn't apply to gays.

God’s Righteous Judgment

You confuse passing judgment with letting someone know what that judgment will be.

You post these verse yet do exactly what you say is wrong for me to do. Typical Liberal mindset of it's wrong when someone else does it but I can justify me doing it.

I am posting the verses you ignore- because you prefer to post bile and hate- and ignore Christ's teachings.

God’s Righteous Judgment

Love for Enemies

Judging Others

"Give to everyone who asks you"- apparently you and the Bakers think that doesn't apply to gays.

Says the one that calls anyone that opposes what you support a bigot. Live by your own words dickhead.

Funny how the Liberal concept of give to everyone who ask you is pushing the government to force someone else to do the giving.

29 - 31 Repentance being the key word. Continuing to sin against God's word means the person didn't repent. You seem to think Jesus eating with these sinner means he condoned their actions. He didn't. That's why he said they should repent.

The claim was that Jesus didn't tolerate "sin"

But as noted- Jesus went and ate with sinners

Jesus ate with sinners to call on them to repent.
You hope sinners die of AIDS or commit suicide

God’s Righteous Judgment

I am posting the verses you ignore- because you prefer to post bile and hate- and ignore Christ's teachings.

God’s Righteous Judgment

You're judging me by doing that and you're too fucking stupid to even realize it. Practice what you preach or stop preaching it.

Love for Enemies

Judging Others

Says the one that calls anyone that opposes what you support a bigot. Live by your own words dickhead.

Funny how the Liberal concept of give to everyone who ask you is pushing the government to force someone else to do the giving.

I am no Christian- I just love pointing out what a scam your supposed Christian faith is.

"Give to everyone who asks you"- apparently you and the Bakers think that doesn't apply to gays

You don't even try to live by Christ's directions.

The claim was that Jesus didn't tolerate "sin"

But as noted- Jesus went and ate with sinners

Jesus ate with sinners to call on them to repent.
You hope sinners die of AIDS or commit suicide

That's part of the repentance process.

Love for Enemies

Judging Others

I am no Christian- I just love pointing out what a scam your supposed Christian faith is.

"Give to everyone who asks you"- apparently you and the Bakers think that doesn't apply to gays

You don't even try to live by Christ's directions.

Then don't lecture me retard. You're nothing more than the typical atheist that talks so much shit your eyes are brown.

Forum List

Back