🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another concealed carry owner doing the wrong thing

Of course not.

They believe that they can carry their gun anywhere, any time and there should not be a thing anyone can do about it.
Correct I have that right, you want to stop me but you can't. 2A gets in your way each and every time, that has got to be frustrating on your part

When do you think was the last time somebody in New York city went out and killed their food? Sorry but people don't need guns, we have grocery stores now. You really are in the past.

How many cars with no plates on private property are involved in fatal accidents?

99.9% of people don't need their gun for anything.

Sorry but most people need to drive to work. Vehicles are far more important than guns, I find it very funny you'd even try to pretend they are not.
I find it damn silly that you think normal life did not exist prior to the invention of the automobile. Any proof for that 99.9% number or did you just pull that out of your ass also

I don't believe you've never dreamed of killing someone with all your guns.
And I don't give a shit what you believe, so that puts us even

That's pretty much what I thought. Gun cultists have no respect for other persons and that's why they deserve no respect.
Of course not.

They believe that they can carry their gun anywhere, any time and there should not be a thing anyone can do about it.

Hey! You got something right. That's a first.

Of course you wouldn't. That belief is part of the lies you have to tell yourself in order to maintain your narrow view of the world.
Hoplophobes are very narrow minded it goes along with their authoritarian view point

You were there?
No son I was not there but I do know my history.

Apparently not.

Life before the automobile in this country was completely different than after it was invented and put into general use.

For anyone to espouse some sort of equivocation between the two time periods is pretty naïve of the history of this country.

If only the person accidentally shot was always the gun owner.

Well I don't think concealed carry permits should be handed out like candy. I think too many people carrying around guns is bad for everyone.

Carrying a gun does greatly increase your chances of being shot.

Carrying a gun increases risk of getting shot and killed - science-in-society - 06 October 2009 - New Scientist
I will take my chances. Why are you worried that carrying increases your chance of getting shot? The solution is for you not to carry.

You worry about you, I will worry about me

He's a liberal, you know liberals cannot allow others to make their own decisions.

I don't believe you've never dreamed of killing someone with all your guns.
And I don't give a shit what you believe, so that puts us even

That's pretty much what I thought. Gun cultists have no respect for other persons and that's why they deserve no respect.
Of course not.

Hey! You got something right. That's a first.

Hey! If you think it's going to be staying like that? I've got a cheap bridge in Brooklyn for you..

You can charge a toll and make a killing.

This isn't the 1800's. I am right for the present. If cars and trucks disappeared tomorrow our country would be in chaos. People couldn't get to work and stores would soon be empty. Our economy would quickly collapse.

Yes they did, but that is not now. Then they either lived close to their work or had a horse. That isn't now. Come to the present.
So you agree you were wrong. That's progress, the first step was admitting it

The "My Way or High Way" culture of murder club is creating a huge backlash. Now? Big billionaires like Gates and Bloomberg are involved. There's going to be a huge change coming.

Come on, if you are going to take part in a discussion at the big boys table your going to have to be able to know your facts otherwise your going to be ridiculed

Bloomberg has been pushing his anti gun message for many many years. Bloomberg has been funding anti gun groups for many many years. What has the result been? Gun laws repealed and relaxed in state after state.

As a side note Nick Hanauer has put in more $$ than Gate to push Initiative 594 in WA. You do realize thats where Gates money went, right?

Often I find that is is better to be well versed on a subject prior to posting so as not to come across as less than knowledgeable

The "My Way or High Way" culture of murder club is creating a huge backlash. Now? Big billionaires like Gates and Bloomberg are involved. There's going to be a huge change coming.
Do us all a favor, hold your breath until that happens. Don't worry, should be any second now right?

I'm willing to bet the wished they were armed at the time
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Forum List

Back