🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another concealed carry owner doing the wrong thing

This is why people shouldn't be carrying guns. A situation of road rage turns into a killing.

Charges Filed In Road Rage Shooting Death - WLNS TV 6 Lansing - Jackson Your Local News Leader

This is classic gun grabbing fascist agit-prop.

Does anyone argue that the tens of thousands of automobile deaths make the banning of cars morally mandatory?

No, of course not.

Even drownings are far higher than CCW related gun deaths. But the fascists don't call for confiscation of all swimming pools.

This is about disarming the public, and nothing more, to leave us at the mercy of 300 pound criminals that can literally beat us to death with their fists or groups of their fellow criminals who have mercilessly kicked and stomped innocent people to death as well.

Hitchhiking is safer than going around unarmed.

So if you wont hitchhike but wont carry a gun for protection, you are being gullible about the real threats you deal with each day.

Sallow uses big words that he has no idea what they mean.
I have seen his type and get a kick out of them. Long on words, short on knowledge and fact

Sallow and I go way back on the other forum. He's a good guy (even for a lib :p) once you get to know him.

There are liberals that have integrity and are honest.

Sallow is definitely not one of them.

"You can trust a man with your truck and your life. You can never trust a man with your money or your wife."

Sallow and I go way back on the other forum. He's a good guy (even for a lib :p) once you get to know him.
He is wrong on this one, but I will take your word for it. Perhaps I was hasty in my judgement although I believe he poked me first LOL

Yeah I did.

That was wrong.

My apologies.

We disagree..and it shouldn't get personal.

I have seen his type and get a kick out of them. Long on words, short on knowledge and fact

"You can trust a man with your truck and your life. You can never trust a man with your money or your wife."

Gimme a dollah..I wanna buy your wife an ice cream.

:lol:

Gimme a dollah..I wanna buy your wife an ice cream.

:lol:

Alright, but she's the one with the carry permit. :lol:

This is why people shouldn't be carrying guns. A situation of road rage turns into a killing.

Charges Filed In Road Rage Shooting Death - WLNS TV 6 Lansing - Jackson Your Local News Leader

This is classic gun grabbing fascist agit-prop.

Does anyone argue that the tens of thousands of automobile deaths make the banning of cars morally mandatory?

No, of course not.

Even drownings are far higher than CCW related gun deaths. But the fascists don't call for confiscation of all swimming pools.

This is about disarming the public, and nothing more, to leave us at the mercy of 300 pound criminals that can literally beat us to death with their fists or groups of their fellow criminals who have mercilessly kicked and stomped innocent people to death as well.

Hitchhiking is safer than going around unarmed.

So if you wont hitchhike but wont carry a gun for protection, you are being gullible about the real threats you deal with each day.

It's totally about control. The left wing politicians want to control people's lives and their supporters, lacking critical thinking skills, just blindly support them. Lefties have become so entrenched in thier democrat party's agenda, that they will not and actually can not admit wrong. That's why I seldom argue with them and instead just point and laugh at them.

I might have to do that some time. I've never been big on using live traps. I recently put my daughter's old baby monitor in the coop so now I know when things aren't right out there. One of my more truly Engineer ideas. lol

My "favorite" nuisance animals are rabbits. We got some pretty good sized cotton tails around here, and they make an excellent stew meat every time I catch them trying to get at my veggies.
I have to stick with the live traps as my coop is in one of my horse pastures so the live traps makes sure that whatever gets in it is safe. I have come out and found my barn cat in the trap LOL. With the live trap you then have a choice of how to dispose or relocate the nuisance varmint

I don't believe you've never dreamed of killing someone with all your guns.
And I don't give a shit what you believe, so that puts us even

That's pretty much what I thought. Gun cultists have no respect for other persons and that's why they deserve no respect.
Of course not.

They believe that they can carry their gun anywhere, any time and there should not be a thing anyone can do about it.

Exactly. They can't imagine why they should be concerned about the discomfort and unease they create when they bring their military-style guns into stores and restaurants.

I might have to do that some time. I've never been big on using live traps. I recently put my daughter's old baby monitor in the coop so now I know when things aren't right out there. One of my more truly Engineer ideas. lol

My "favorite" nuisance animals are rabbits. We got some pretty good sized cotton tails around here, and they make an excellent stew meat every time I catch them trying to get at my veggies.
I have to stick with the live traps as my coop is in one of my horse pastures so the live traps makes sure that whatever gets in it is safe. I have come out and found my barn cat in the trap LOL. With the live trap you then have a choice of how to dispose or relocate the nuisance varmint

See, I just know that if I use live traps, I'll catch my cats more than anything else. They are some precise and vicious hunters, but damn are they stupid. :laugh:

It seems a fair characterization of the common gun cultist. Much of the lore and doctrine of the gun cult seems associated with masculinity and virility.

This is a myth that the gun grabbers perpetuate because they operate under the false assumption that it's true and that it embarrasses the gun owner. They fail on both counts.

I don't think it's a myth at all. I recall, for instance, seeing cultists declare they'd rather "be judged by twelve than carried by six." To me that says they'd rather impose their will on someone else (their victim) than abide by social constraints, a characteristically "manly" attitude.

Exactly. They can't imagine why they should be concerned about the discomfort and unease they create when they bring their military-style guns into stores and restaurants.

Couple of questions
By "military style" I assume you are talking about ARs, would you feel any different if it was any other SA weapon, say a Rem 742?

Are you uncomfortable and uneasy in stores and restaurants knowing there are others around you with weapons that you cannot see?

I have quite an assortment of firearms and have had for the better part of 40 years. Non were purchased with a dream of killing someone. Non have been used to kill someone

I don't believe you've never dreamed of killing someone with all your guns.

Of course you wouldn't. That belief is part of the lies you have to tell yourself in order to maintain your narrow view of the world.

Tell me, when you go to the range, do you shoot at man-shaped targets?

See, I just know that if I use live traps, I'll catch my cats more than anything else. They are some precise and vicious hunters, but damn are they stupid. :laugh:
LOL yep if you have cats in the area they will find their way into the live traps. When I was after the coons I had to just set the traps at night and lock my barn cat up in my tack room. Of course the cat was fine with that as he likes it there any way. On the bright side the coons are not very bright and easy to trap. The first few times I set it I disguised the trap so it was not obvious. I quickly found out that was unnecessary they could care less that it was a wire cage, all they cared about was the food inside:party:

Who are:

1. Starved of cash.
2. Put out inaccurate numbers (because of ridiculous classification rules set up by the NRA lobby).

The NRA controls the CDC numbers LOL that's funny ...

Not so funny.

Guns kill 32,000 Americans a year, but not one penny is given to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to find out why.

Victims of gun violence can thank the National Rifle Association for squeezing off that funding.

The NRA began lobbying Congress in the 1990s to limit the CDC’s funding after the agency gave financial backing to an independent study that found that keeping a gun in the home was strongly associated with an increased risk of homicide.

NRA lobbying led to law that stopped CDC from using federal funds to study gun violence - NY Daily News

I don't think it's a myth at all. I recall, for instance, seeing cultists declare they'd rather "be judged by twelve than carried by six." To me that says they'd rather impose their will on someone else (their victim) than abide by social constraints, a characteristically "manly" attitude.
I guess if I were an anti gun loon I may read it that way. However to thinking folks they read it as

I would rather take my chances with a jury for shooting someone threatening myself or family than be dead because I refused to defend my family.

To each his own, for me I will choose to defend my family

Couple of questions
By "military style" I assume you are talking about ARs, would you feel any different if it was any other SA weapon, say a Rem 742?

Any gun is bad but military-style guns are worse. They suggest the gunman is living in a fantasy world.

Are you uncomfortable and uneasy in stores and restaurants knowing there are others around you with weapons that you cannot see?

I'm aware of my increased risk but I have to admit I'm not as aware of it.

Tell me, when you go to the range, do you shoot at man-shaped targets?

Actually no. I have a wide selection of targets at my home range.

A bench that I place various tin cans on
Steel targets that reset themselves
Still Plate stationary targets
Steel Plates on a cable to shoot while they are moving
Skeet thrower for shooting clays

I guess the only "life Like" targets I have on my range are 3D deer targets but those I only use for archery

Forum List

Back