🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another concealed carry owner doing the wrong thing

This is why people shouldn't be carrying guns. A situation of road rage turns into a killing.

Charges Filed In Road Rage Shooting Death - WLNS TV 6 Lansing - Jackson Your Local News Leader

Its a good thing that idiot is in jail. Thank God that responsible gun owners aren't going to be punished for this particular moron's actions. In this country, we get punished for committing crimes, not for having the ability to.

Nevertheless, the dead guy still is dead.

This is why people shouldn't be carrying guns. A situation of road rage turns into a killing.

Charges Filed In Road Rage Shooting Death - WLNS TV 6 Lansing - Jackson Your Local News Leader

Its a good thing that idiot is in jail. Thank God that responsible gun owners aren't going to be punished for this particular moron's actions. In this country, we get punished for committing crimes, not for having the ability to.

Nevertheless, the dead guy still is dead.

And the guy who killed him is being punished accordingly. The law worked.

We have the Rule of Law so that is citizens wisely use their freedoms and liberties, they will live good lives.

The law will punish him most severely.

You're why morons shouldn't be allowed to vote. I almost always am armed on the road and haven't shot an asshole yet. If a gun makes you do things, you're the problem, not the gun.

Nevertheless, the guy you shoot dead will be dead.
Hopefully so.

Someone explain concealed carry to me.

Wouldn't open carry be much more of a deterrent?
It would, but so does concealed carry. Crime drops when a criminal knows that his intended victim might have a gun.

That nut, was just looking for someone to kill, he didn't even have a permit to carry.

So he was a criminal, intent on killing someone, and with or without gun control, someone was going to die. How does this effect law abiding gun owners?

Oh, wait, I get it, the OP is a troll.
So you didn't bother with the article, huh?

Livingston county prosecutor William Vaillencourt explains this is not a case about concealed guns. "Mr. Zale did carry or did possess a concealed pistol license. He presented it to police. But this is not a case about guns or CPL holders. I fully support the right of individuals to keep and possess firearms, but it's when they misuse those weapons that it becomes a problem."

Just went directly to attacking the OP.

So is this a lie or are you ignorant or what?

That nut, was just looking for someone to kill, he didn't even have a permit to carry.

So he was a criminal, intent on killing someone, and with or without gun control, someone was going to die. How does this effect law abiding gun owners?

Livingston county prosecutor William Vaillencourt explains this is not a case about concealed guns. "Mr. Zale did carry or did possess a concealed pistol license. He presented it to police. But this is not a case about guns or CPL holders. I fully support the right of individuals to keep and possess firearms, but it's when they misuse those weapons that it becomes a problem."

You're late to the party again moron.

You're late to the party again moron.

Says the puissant who needs a gun to defend against his shadow

It would, but so does concealed carry. Crime drops when a criminal knows that his intended victim might have a gun.
No it doesn't.

What happens is the criminals are encouraged to arm themselves as well.

Bull shit. As usual you are wrong dumbass.
Crime goes down because of two factors:

1. A rising economy.
2. Good policing.

Armed citizens has zero to do with it.

In fact? Armed citizens leads basically to unarmed citizens getting shot in the face.

No it doesn't.

1. A rising economy.
2. Good policing.

In fact? Armed citizens leads basically to unarmed citizens getting shot in the face.

Wrong again idiot, care to go for three?

What Happened to Chicago s Crime Rate When Illinois Relaxed Gun Control Laws

No it doesn't.

Yeah..I am sure you have a whole bunch of "facts" gleaned from Alex Jones, the NRA or gun nut sites.

But the reality is far far different.

Yellowbelly.

No it doesn't.

1. A rising economy.
2. Good policing.

Wrong again idiot, care to go for three?

What Happened to Chicago s Crime Rate When Illinois Relaxed Gun Control Laws

Ooohhh..the "Daily Signal". Should I counter with Mother Jones?

Forum List

Back