Another conspiracy, and another Trump Tower meeting! What?

The same old brainless idiots who have nothing to offer.
Don't be so hard on yourself.
I'm not, you all are. Have you not realized there are no counter arguments? That's got to be hard on you. We have a provable 100% case for conspiracy collusion with a foreign power , thanks to Eric Prince and Don Jr. And this one doesn't even come with a facade story for adoptions. Lol! Can't wait for the bs stories they'll come up with on this Trump Tower meeting.
WTF is Eric Prince? Some releative of Freddy Prirnce?

Oh, and who cares about your scandals de jour?
Law enforcement and those who want free and fair elections, independent of foreign enemies and others, who help criminals get elected. Those are the people who care.

I'm not, you all are. Have you not realized there are no counter arguments? That's got to be hard on you. We have a provable 100% case for conspiracy collusion with a foreign power , thanks to Eric Prince and Don Jr. And this one doesn't even come with a facade story for adoptions. Lol! Can't wait for the bs stories they'll come up with on this Trump Tower meeting.

Law enforcement and those who want free and fair elections, independent of foreign enemies and others, who help criminals get elected. Those are the people who care.
You mean the likes of McCabe?

Good Lord!

Good Lord!
Off topic coward! Keep it in the road. Do you have anything to debate? Hell no! Scram loser.

Good Lord!
Off topic coward! Keep it in the road. Do you have anything to debate? Hell no! Scram loser.
Channel your butthurt in anyway you can I suppose.

Yes, surely. This is the "scandal" that will certainly topple the president. All better now?

Good Lord!
Channel your butthurt in anyway you can I suppose.

Yes, surely. This is the "scandal" that will certainly topple the president. All better now?
Scram loser. You have no value.

PutinEncourageAliens.jpg

Good Lord!

Hey man......you've already been wrong about 50 times in the past 2 years on the Russia thing? Going for 60?

I mean c'mon now.......we heard this from you after Flynn, Comey, Clapper, Manifort, Rosenstein, Kushner etc......etc.....etc........

You're doing it wrong s0n!!:abgg2q.jpg:

Good Lord!

Hey man......you've already been wrong about 50 times in the past 2 years on the Russia thing? Going for 60?

I mean c'mon now.......we heard this from you after Flynn, Comey, Clapper, Manifort, Rosenstein, Kushner etc......etc.....etc........

You're doing it wrong s0n!!:abgg2q.jpg:
So, Al Jazeera is wrong then? Are the transcripts wrong? Schiff said that Prince never mentioned another Tower meeting. Show me where I have been wrong 50 times. I don't think you can.

Mehdi Hasan slams Trump aide Erik Prince in viral interview

Folks, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse for Trump, it just did. Now we have two Trump Tower meetings colluding and conspiring with foreign countries to influence the outcome of an election.
Oops! Eric Prince accidentally spilled the beans about another meeting the Trump campaign had been hiding, claiming the meeting was about Iran policy. How come he didn't tell Mueller over a year ago about that? He said he did. No he didn't. Does Eric Prince, and Don Jr. who also attended the meeting, understand that to meet with foreign countries to set policy behind the backs of a sitting president is illegal? Why didn't Don Jr. tell Mueller about the meeting?

One thing is for sure, plan on Eric Prince being indicted for perjury. And I suspect, Don Jr. is next. This is bad folks. Real bad.

Was all this Quid Pro Quo? Probably! We will soon find out.
Please understand that Trump could hold a meeting with Satan himself, on live TV in which they plot against God -- and trump lovers will find a way to defend it...

Trump will not be harmed one bit by anything he does...time to accept it and focus on finding a candidate that can win in 2020 -- democrats already have the policies...just need to find an effective messenger.

Folks, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse for Trump, it just did. Now we have two Trump Tower meetings colluding and conspiring with foreign countries to influence the outcome of an election.
Oops! Eric Prince accidentally spilled the beans about another meeting the Trump campaign had been hiding, claiming the meeting was about Iran policy. How come he didn't tell Mueller over a year ago about that? He said he did. No he didn't. Does Eric Prince, and Don Jr. who also attended the meeting, understand that to meet with foreign countries to set policy behind the backs of a sitting president is illegal? Why didn't Don Jr. tell Mueller about the meeting?

One thing is for sure, plan on Eric Prince being indicted for perjury. And I suspect, Don Jr. is next. This is bad folks. Real bad.

Please understand that Trump could hold a meeting with Satan himself, on live TV in which they plot against God -- and trump lovers will find a way to defend it...

Trump will not be harmed one bit by anything he does...time to accept it and focus on finding a candidate that can win in 2020 -- democrats already have the policies...just need to find an effective messenger.

Why would Trump want to plot against God?
And more importantly, why would Hillary agree to the meeting?

Because he has had a grudge against God ever since his penis stopped growing during his toddler years.....

Because he has had a grudge against God ever since his penis stopped growing during his toddler years.....

Isn't that why Bill married Satan?

I think his meeting already took place.

YAWWWWWWWWWWWWN

JO

It can't be that small....

You Tards sure scream bloody murder every time he sticks it in your butt…….

You got him now Tard!

NOT…….:fu:

Forum List

Back