Another cop...

Get rid of dims.

Just another bad apple that somehow managed to have a career and nobody ever suspected he would do this.
Do you say the same thing about all the dumb thugs on the streets that violently assault people?

Last edited:
Fuk the police.

No.

GOD Bless the Police.
Not that cop...THAT cop is an asshole.

yes

but he said fuk the police

he didn't say fuk that cop

now ...you shill...ok?
Yes fuck the police. Its a song for a reason with a theme that has been repeated for decades. You dont hear anyone singing fuck the fire dept.

LOL. He wasn't singing it but when I was in high school one of my co-workers house caught on fire and my brother who was in charge at the scene more or less let the thing burn down. Coworker had a lot of expletives about him and the FD.

Funny thing I am actually a person the Police would love to whip the crap out of and I know it and most of the time deserve it but I also know most Cops are not bad and just work a job that is thankless as can be!

There are over a half a million Police Officers in the U.S. and yet less than one percent make the news as assholes and killers while the rest never hear their name or get the recognition they deserve for doing that damn thankless job!

I for one would never wear a shield not because I hate the men and women in the Blue but because I have seen enough shit there is no damn way I would risk my life daily for the average citizen that would tell me to go fuck myself...

Also I would shoot myself in the foot most likely but that is a whole other reason why never give me a loaded weapon.

So sorry Mate I can not agree with your comment fuck the police but assholes like those in Minnesota and the one in your article can gladly go get bent and deserve a good ass whipping and the one in Minnesota deserve a knee on his neck for nine minutes...

Fuk the police.

No.

GOD Bless the Police.

yes

now ...you shill...ok?
Yes fuck the police. Its a song for a reason with a theme that has been repeated for decades. You dont hear anyone singing fuck the fire dept.
Your brothers who do not live in a nice neighborhood would disagree with you.

Get rid of dims.

Just another bad apple that somehow managed to have a career and nobody ever suspected he would do this.
Do you say the same thing about all the dumb thugs on the streets that violently assault people?
You expect a groid to engage in critical thinking?

Let's take a journey to the black brain.

"Gibs me dat" "Whites is raysiss n' sheeit" "Muk dik"

Fuk the police.

No.

GOD Bless the Police.

yes

now ...you shill...ok?
Is there a fuck the snitches song too? Is it fun to dance to?

Fuk the police.

No.

GOD Bless the Police.

yes

now ...you shill...ok?
No, but there is a fuck off blastoff.

Fuk the police.

No.

GOD Bless the Police.

yes

now ...you shill...ok?
No, but there is a fuck off blastoff.
Hope for your sake that’s not considered snitching!

Funny thing I am actually a person the Police would love to whip the crap out of and I know it and most of the time deserve it but I also know most Cops are not bad and just work a job that is thankless as can be!

There are over a half a million Police Officers in the U.S. and yet less than one percent make the news as assholes and killers while the rest never hear their name or get the recognition they deserve for doing that damn thankless job!

I for one would never wear a shield not because I hate the men and women in the Blue but because I have seen enough shit there is no damn way I would risk my life daily for the average citizen that would tell me to go fuck myself...

Also I would shoot myself in the foot most likely but that is a whole other reason why never give me a loaded weapon.

So sorry Mate I can not agree with your comment fuck the police but assholes like those in Minnesota and the one in your article can gladly go get bent and deserve a good ass whipping and the one in Minnesota deserve a knee on his neck for nine minutes...
Bruce, the Left is against racism, stereotyping and prejudice...…... unless it is a Policeman.

Fuk the police.

No.

GOD Bless the Police.

yes

now ...you shill...ok?
What about the police who arrest people for simply having a gun in their car or on them when nothing else is happening? That's just one example of many things they do that that shouldn't. How about refusing to arrest a criminal because they stole less than a 1000 dollars? and many other things.

Forum List

Back