Another country happy with Biden

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
China was absolutely ecstatic when China Joe stole the election and they got their man in the White House.

Obama's Mullah buddies in Iran were partying like it was 1999.

Now Mexico is thrilled that China Joe is giving them a green light to export their poverty to the US.

China Joe is fucking the US but making other countries happy.

Mexican president hails Biden's border wall freeze

US to turn back ‘vast majority’ of migrants at Mexico border
President Joe Biden has left in place a Trump-era order that allows US authorities to expel migrants to Mexico.

10 Feb 2021
The United States will turn away most migrants arriving at its southern border with Mexico, a White House official said on Wednesday, under a policy passed by former President Donald Trump aimed at limiting the spread of the coronavirus.
Speaking to reporters, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said the policy would remain in place to give the administration of President Joe Biden time to implement more “humane” asylum processing systems.

So far I haven't seen anyone identify any Biden policy that has been proposed or enacted targeted towards improving the lives and/or the prosperity of the United States. Post them if you know them.
Even the stimulus is a social end game.

So far I haven't seen anyone identify any Biden policy that has been proposed or enacted targeted towards improving the lives and/or the prosperity of the United States. Post them if you know them.

By killing jobs that Joe says will be a burden to Americans in the future.

I think Russia and Putin will be very happy as we become less oil independent and the cost rises.
Putin is so glad Democrats took Trump out.

I think Russia and Putin will be very happy as we become less oil independent and the cost rises.

Yep, thats what you predicted and thats what happened under Obama, right? :rolleyes-41:

EIA-US-Oil-Field-Crude-Oil-Production.jpg

Last edited:

Yep, thats what you predicted and thats what happened under Obama, right? :rolleyes-41:

Not all the same leftists were in power during Obama's era. The last four years foreign oil imports started dropping faster as our production was going up. You don't think this will be reversed? Biden has already shown he is ready to play along with the Leftists in government. They want to do away with fossil fuel completely. They want to start by eliminating our industry even while we still need oil and gas

Not all the same leftists were in power during Obama's era. The last four years foreign oil imports started dropping faster as our production was going up. You don't think this will be reversed? Biden has already shown he is ready to play along with the Leftists in government. They want to do away with fossil fuel completely. They want to start by eliminating our industry even while we still need oil and gas

Yep, Biden admin is totally different from Obama's. No special pleadings there. Sure, sure.

But here is what will really kill the oil industry and give us long term energy independance:

37628986-15718984633719559_origin.png

Last edited:

There's far too many to count. But they start with, cleaning up the vaccine roll out problems, and getting the money and resources to the states to get vaccines into arms.

And purchasing an adequate supply of vaccine for the entire American population. Something Trump didn't bother doing at all. More than 2 million vaccines were given out yesterday.

My friend's Canadian snowbird parents are being vaccinated in Florida today. All they have to do is prove residence in Florida. Their condo association statement will do the trick.

There's far too many to count. But they start with, cleaning up the vaccine roll out problems, and getting the money and resources to the states to get vaccines into arms.

And purchasing an adequate supply of vaccine for the entire American population. Something Trump didn't bother doing at all. More than 2 million vaccines were given out yesterday.

My friend's Canadian snowbird parents are being vaccinated in Florida today. All they have to do is prove residence in Florida. Their condo association statement will do the trick.
Ahhh. to be privileged.

US to turn back ‘vast majority’ of migrants at Mexico border
President Joe Biden has left in place a Trump-era order that allows US authorities to expel migrants to Mexico.

10 Feb 2021
The United States will turn away most migrants arriving at its southern border with Mexico, a White House official said on Wednesday, under a policy passed by former President Donald Trump aimed at limiting the spread of the coronavirus.
Speaking to reporters, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said the policy would remain in place to give the administration of President Joe Biden time to implement more “humane” asylum processing systems.
total bullshit ---Harris/Biden wants MORE in the US

The Fake President and his handlers didn't stole this election to improve the lives of Americans.

They stole this election to destroy the United States.

The sooner you realize this, the better you'll understand the present nightmarish situation.

Forum List

Back