Another day, another desperate Dem diversion

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Another day, another desperate Dem diversion ...

They will do anything to divert attention from their daily dose of evidence of their treason...

Second WH staffer accused of domestic abuse fires back: It was my ex-wife who abused me

'Lives are being destroyed...'

...for leftist political diversion.

More accusations from the left causing those being accused to defend themselves and prove the left is attempting to divert attention from their crimes and treason.

They are trying to distract Americans from the truth...

They will do anything to divert attention from their daily dose of evidence of their treason...

Second WH staffer accused of domestic abuse fires back: It was my ex-wife who abused me

More accusations from the left causing those being accused to defend themselves and prove the left is attempting to divert attention from their crimes and treason.

Are you finally coming out of the closet, TOS?

Forum List

Back