Another dead Kid.

Why don't you give us some instances where the IDF has done anything other than slap a troop on the wrist.

Yeah, Tinmore hates Jews because he tells the truth about Israel.

She loves seeing Israel kill Palestinian children, that is the Zionist she is. If this was untrue about her, she would not be defending Israel's child killings as she is.

I am not afraid to speak the Truth about Hollie.

Why do Zionist posters hate Palestinian children so much they defend their murders?

Whenever a poster engages in such hysterical expressions of hatred, they show they have no factual points to make.

What's truly sad is the extreme level of demonization the l'il sherrithing has to reach, jus imagine her own pious self to be 'superior' by the comparison. Of course since Hollie is no such monster as the l'il pious pustule paints, the 'comparison' is totally imaginary.

The sherithing posts about 'Zionists' in just the fashion Nazis used to speak about Jews: there truly is no difference whatsoever.
Pure hateful venom...

And are we to suppose that posters who have identified themselves as 'pacifists' are fully objective when contemplating deeds of military personnel?

I find idea of 'pacifist' impartiality regarding military personnel to be risible.

The Zionist posters cannot stop the Hate from consuming them, as they keep on defending Israel's attacks on nonJewish children in Palestine.

Who am I to stop them from hating?

It is they who keep making that choice to Hate.

Last edited:
Why don't you give us some instances where the IDF has done anything other than slap a troop on the wrist.

Yeah, Tinmore hates Jews because he tells the truth about Israel.

She loves seeing Israel kill Palestinian children, that is the Zionist she is. If this was untrue about her, she would not be defending Israel's child killings as she is.

Why do Zionist posters hate Palestinian children so much they defend their murders?

Whenever a poster engages in such hysterical expressions of hatred, they show they have no factual points to make.

What's truly sad is the extreme level of demonization the l'il sherrithing has to reach, jus imagine her own pious self to be 'superior' by the comparison. Of course since Hollie is no such monster as the l'il pious pustule paints, the 'comparison' is totally imaginary.

The sherithing posts about 'Zionists' in just the fashion Nazis used to speak about Jews: there truly is no difference whatsoever.

And after the first sentence, you launch into an hysterical epression of hate.

Perhaps, you should clean up your house first. You have a lot of dirt on your side of the fence, maybe start with Roudy.

I cannot believe it. You refer to another human being as "thing" and then berate her for speaaking in the fashion Nazis speak.

I think Sherri should tone it down, but I also think she is very severely provoked.

Last edited:

Perhaps, you should clean up your house first. You have a lot of dirt on your side of the fence, maybe start with Roudy.

I cannot believe it. You refer to another human being as "thing" and then berate her for speaaking in the fashion Nazis speak.

I think Sherri should tone it down, but I also think she is very severely provoked.

You think Sherri should tone it down a bit ? LOL That;s it ?

She is the most hated poster here. Her posts are filled with hate, and then she has the nerve to tell others they are hateful ?

Think about that for a second

And are we to suppose that posters who have identified themselves as 'pacifists' are fully objective when contemplating deeds of military personnel?

I find idea of 'pacifist' impartiality regarding military personnel to be risible.

I neither laugh at pacifists nor soldiers, personally.

Everyone has their part to play.

I was a soldier myself.

A heartbreaking funeral of another Palestinian child in Occupied Palestine.

Thousands mourn child shot dead by Israeli sniper in al-Jalazun

RAMALLAH (Ma'an) --

"Thousands of mourners turned out on Sunday for the burial of Wajih Wajdi al-Ramahi, a 14-year-old Palestinian boy who was shot dead by Israeli forces near al-Jalazun refugee camp while he was walking home from school on Saturday. Al-Ramahi was shot with live bullets in the back by an Israeli sniper from a watchtower in the nearby settlement of Bet El."

I read from this article that an autopsy was carried out at the Institute of Forensic Medicine at the Al-Quds University in nearby Abu Dis, and following this, his corpse arrived in al-Jalazun refugee camp, where al-Ramahi lived.

At the refugee camp where he lived, his body was met by thousands of mourners.

The young boy's body was carried on shoulders of Palestinians to his family home, and there his family members said their last goodbyes.*

The boy's mother and his sisters and other relatives wept as his body passed by the door to his home as his body was moved to the refugee camp's mosque for funeral prayers.

"His body was finally laid to rest in the camp's cemetery, with a gunfire salute into the air as his body was lowered into the ground."

The child's father described the killing as an "assassination" and "cold-blooded murder."

"Secretary General of the Palestinian National Initiative Mustafa Barghouti said that negotiations by the Palestinians with the State of Israel are being used as "a cover for settlement expansion and in order to carry out crimes and murder against the Palestinian people."*He called for an "end to negotiations and for the International Criminal Court to try Israel and its leaders for war crimes committed against the Palestinian people, including the murder of the al-Ramahi child."

Thousands mourn child shot dead by Israeli sniper in al-Jalazun | Maan News Agency

The Zionist posters cannot stop the Hate from consuming them, as they keep on defending Israel's attacks on nonJewish children in Palestine.

Who am I to stop them from hating?

It is they who keep making that choice to Hate.

How many times have the readers seen Mrs. Sherri say the same thing? Meanwhile, a person who has to be on this forum day and night and other places as well dissing the Jews and Israel has to be a very big hater herself and that is the choice she makes. No one wants to see any children killed or even harmed, but Mrs. Sherri, by her silence, is showing us that she doesn't care about all the children her friends are busy killing and wounding. What does she care if a suicide bomber sets himself off in Iraq and children are around, what does she care if children praying with their parents in a mosque in a Muslim country are blown apart by another sect, what does she care when some radical Muslim group is slitting the throats of Christian children in Nigeria? If she can't drag in the Jews and blame them for these events, she just doesn't care.

RAMALLAH (Ma'an) --

"Thousands of mourners turned out on Sunday for the burial of Wajih Wajdi al-Ramahi, a 14-year-old Palestinian boy who was shot dead by Israeli forces near al-Jalazun refugee camp while he was walking home from school on Saturday. Al-Ramahi was shot with live bullets in the back by an Israeli sniper from a watchtower in the nearby settlement of Bet El."

I read from this article that an autopsy was carried out at the Institute of Forensic Medicine at the Al-Quds University in nearby Abu Dis, and following this, his corpse arrived in al-Jalazun refugee camp, where al-Ramahi lived.

The young boy's body was carried on shoulders of Palestinians to his family home, and there his family members said their last goodbyes.*

The boy's mother and his sisters and other relatives wept as his body passed by the door to his home as his body was moved to the refugee camp's mosque for funeral prayers.

"His body was finally laid to rest in the camp's cemetery, with a gunfire salute into the air as his body was lowered into the ground."

The child's father described the killing as an "assassination" and "cold-blooded murder."

"Secretary General of the Palestinian National Initiative Mustafa Barghouti said that negotiations by the Palestinians with the State of Israel are being used as "a cover for settlement expansion and in order to carry out crimes and murder against the Palestinian people."*He called for an "end to negotiations and for the International Criminal Court to try Israel and its leaders for war crimes committed against the Palestinian people, including the murder of the al-Ramahi child."

Thousands mourn child shot dead by Israeli sniper in al-Jalazun | Maan News Agency

Another one-sided account from a Palestinian news agency...

Big surprise...

Not...

I thank God that I do not have to thank God as often as the Jew-haters on this board do...

For tragic stories to appear, from which to make political fodder, in a cold, calculating Josef Goebbels -like Propaganda Ministry style...

Last edited:
Another account of the murder of this Palestinian child

‘The Israeli sniper shot my son as if he hunted a bird’: Wajih Wajdi Al-Ramahi, 14, killed while standing outside of West Bank school

"An Israeli sniper killed a child yesterday. Wajih Wajdi Al-Ramahi, 14 was shot in the back by while walking in front of a school in Jalazoun refugee camp near Ramallah.Thousands of mourners*turned out for his funeral is today.His father*told Anadolu Agency*“The Israeli sniper shot my son as if he hunted a bird”. The Israeli military has acknowledged the killing and says they are opening an “investigation"

'The Israeli sniper shot my son as if he hunted a bird'

RAMALLAH (Ma'an) --

Another one-sided account from a Palestinian news agency...

Big surprise...

I thank God that I do not have to thank God as often as the Jew-haters on this board do...

For tragic stories to come their way, from which to make political fodder, in a cold, calculating Josef Goebbels -like Propaganda Ministry style...

Keep defending child murderers, I love seeing you fully expose who you are to all of us here.

It is so enlightening!

‘The Israeli sniper shot my son as if he hunted a bird’: Wajih Wajdi Al-Ramahi, 14, killed while standing outside of West Bank school

"An Israeli sniper killed a child yesterday. Wajih Wajdi Al-Ramahi, 14 was shot in the back by while walking in front of a school in Jalazoun refugee camp near Ramallah.Thousands of mourners*turned out for his funeral is today.His father*told Anadolu Agency*“The Israeli sniper shot my son as if he hunted a bird”. The Israeli military has acknowledged the killing and says they are opening an “investigation"

Where's the other side of the story?

The story is of another Israeli murder of another Palestinian child!

One more child murdered to add to the other 1519 identified on the website of Remember These Children.

Are you going to sleep better tonight, knowing the number of dead Palestinian children is rising?

"...Keep defending child murderers..."
I'm not defending child murderers.

I'm defending the principle of two-sided trial; at law, or in the court of public opinion.

"...I love seeing you fully expose who you are to all of us here. It is so enlightening!"
Indeed.

An American with no stake in the Israeli-Palestinian 'Troubles', who sides with Israel...

And who calls-out embarrassingly one-sided analysis and conclusions when the worst of the pro-Arab / pro-Muslim / pro-Palestinian propaganda shills amongst us get too far out of hand.

Last edited:

The story is of another Israeli murder of another Palestinian child!

One more child murdered to add to the other 1519 identified on the website of Remember These Children.

Are you going to sleep better tonight, knowing the number of dead Palestinian children is rising?

TOTALS SINCE SEPT 2000:palestinians: 1519

Remember These Children 2012 Memorial

The story is of another Israeli murder of another Palestinian child!...
That's not what I asked.

There is one story, of a murder of a child.

Will you ever choose to stop defending Israels murders of Palestinian children?
That's not what I asked.

Where is the Israeli account and explanation of the shooting?

The Israelis are supposedly investigating the matter.

Their own media (including some Leftist rags) have almost certainly picked up the story as well.

What are the people on the Israeli side of the fence saying about the underlying reason for the shooting?

Last edited:
Here is something interesting I just read, a Nov. 13 Haaretz and Jerusalem Post report on a Haifa University study that indicates one out of two Israeli children are sexually, physically or emotionally abused. The rate for Jewish children is over 40%.

Cause or effect of the Occupation and all the human rights abuses?

You think Sherri should tone it down a bit ? LOL That;s it ?

She is the most hated poster here. Her posts are filled with hate, and then she has the nerve to tell others they are hateful ?

Think about that for a second

Hate is a two way street and I think most of Sherri's "hatred", if you want to call it that, is precipitated by the injustices directed at the Palestinian people, particularly children, and is exacerbated by personal attacks directed towards her. She does herself no favors by responding as she does in my opinion but that is because I have chosen a different tack.

I see a lot more unreasoned "hatred" directed towards almost all the pro-Palestinian/pro-Justice posters by Jews and Zionists than that which flows in the other direction, and a hell of a lot more hypocrisy as well.

So yes, that's it...but it goes far further than any Zionist poster has gone in offering an opinion of one of their own. We are capable of such evaluation of each other, I think, and not lose our wheels in the process. Sherri is a good and staunch advocate of human rights.

The Zionists appear to be incapable of such self critique and therein lies what may be a fatal flaw. If you are unable to admit your wrongs, you will be unable to correct them and sooner or later, those walls you are building will come tumbling down all around you.

Forum List

Back