Another dead Kid.

PMW, reading that word is enough to make anyone laugh.

Nobody buys that trash coming from an organization operated by a scum of the earth war criminal illegal settlerr who denies a single person has been expelled from Palestine by Israel.

:lol: You just dig yourself deeper and deeper into a hole when you state things like that. Sometimes it is better to say nothing than to show yourself up like that.

He says so himself starting at 20:35

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWj5sb3y1LU]CrossTalk on Isralestine: What Occupation? - YouTube[/ame]

And what is a Zionists problem with The Hebrew University?

A few things I just read about it, 4 of*Israel's*prime ministers are alumni of*the Hebrew University and I read it is ranked among the top academic and research institutions worldwide.

The Hebrew university developed some of Israel's greatest psychos, and is the cave of the most fanatical leftist. Not to mention unlawfully discriminate students (imagine that, Sherri!) based on political views.

Once a student didn't get in simply because in her personal interview she said that she believes Jerusalem should be totally Jewish and not parted.

The home of the peacemakers in Israel, what is left of them.

God bless them.

Any educational institute discriminating students based on political views should be closed.

God curses those places, not blessing them.

The story should read: 15 year old Palestinian gets shot while attacking the IDF.

Blame the parents and all those involved for this child to be recruited as a terrorist.

It's not Israel's fault Palestinians are so depraved they have to recruit children as terrorists.

Another case of Palestinian child abuse.

PMW, reading that word is enough to make anyone laugh.

Nobody buys that trash coming from an organization operated by a scum of the earth war criminal illegal settlerr who denies a single person has been expelled from Palestine by Israel.

Behold Itimar Marcus

RT News? Find something that's not garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Tinmore, I saw that video, and Itamar did a bad job to defend his case. That doesn't mean the case that he presented is false, just because he sucked at it:

Also: Tinmore, Sherri, you guys are unbelievable hypocrites, it makes me sick. Well not so much Sherri, she's just an angry miserable witch who has no credibility. But you guys don't give two shits when an Israeli is killed. You guys ALWAYS find excuses for it.
But when a Palestinian youth gets killed, you guys scream murder. You guys weren't there, so stop making claims. Chances are, the soldier had a reason to fire his gun. Wait to see what happens. If we find that the soldier fired on him for no reason I will be the first to condemn him. But that is not IDF policy.

Tinmore, I saw that video, and Itamar did a bad job to defend his case. That doesn't mean the case that he presented is false, just because he sucked at it:

Also: Tinmore, Sherri, you guys are unbelievable hypocrites, it makes me sick. Well not so much Sherri, she's just an angry miserable witch who has no credibility. But you guys don't give two shits when an Israeli is killed. You guys ALWAYS find excuses for it.
But when a Palestinian youth gets killed, you guys scream murder. You guys weren't there, so stop making claims. Chances are, the soldier had a reason to fire his gun. Wait to see what happens. If we find that the soldier fired on him for no reason I will be the first to condemn him. But that is not IDF policy.

Israel can stop its war any time it wants.

Bullshit. But you didn't even address what I said, because you know I'm right.

BTW, how many times have the Palestinians rejected a state now ?? Didn't they just reject a new peace accord? Sooner or later, the Palestinians will have to accept defeat

Last edited:
"...Let somebody honest investigate."
Like the P(alestinian) C(enter) for H(uman) R(ights)?

Good choice.
-----------
Palestinian Centre for Human Rights
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (PCHR)
المركــز الفلسطيني لحقــوق الإنســـان Type Non-profit
Headquarters

Gaza Palestinian territories

Key people Raji Sourani (Director)
Area served Palestinian Territories
Website Palestinian Center for Human Rights

The Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (PCHR, Arabic: المركز الفلسطيني لحقوق الإنسان*) is an independent Palestinian human rights organization based in Gaza City, founded and directed by Raji Sourani. The non-governmental organization was established in 1995 by a group of Palestinian lawyers and human rights activists and receives funding from governmental, non-governmental, and religious sources.[1]

The Centre states on its website that its founding principles are to:[2]

Protect human rights and promote the rule of law in accordance with international standards.
Create and develop democratic institutions and an active civil society, while promoting democratic culture within Palestinian society.
Support all the efforts aimed at enabling the Palestinian people to exercise its inalienable rights in regard to self-determination and independence in accordance with international Law and UN resolutions.

Palestinian Centre for Human Rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW, how many times have the Palestinians rejected a state now ?? Didn't they just reject a new peace accord? Sooner or later, the Palestinians will have to accept defeat

A state?

A 15 year old Plymouth with no muffler and bad brakes is "a car."

The Palestinians declared independence in 1948.

All they need to do is dump the occupation.

A state?

A 15 year old Plymouth with no muffler and bad brakes is "a car."

??

He's suggesting that an islamist terrorist enclave called a "State" is analogous to a 15 year old Plymouth with no muffler and bad brakes being called a "car".

They're both broken, unusable and not worth the price to repair.

LOL. So now the Palestinians have a state ?? You're so out of touch with reality.

If they have a state, then why is everyone saying that they need one ? What is the whole "two state solution" thing if they already have a state ?

LOL. So now the Palestinians have a state ?? You're so out of touch with reality.

If they have a state, then why is everyone saying that they need one ? What is the whole "two state solution" thing if they already have a state ?

The two state solution is just a new term for partition. They have been trying to push the Palestinians into partition since 1937.

Forum List

Back