Another dead Kid.

The Palestinians declared independence in 1948.

All they need to do is dump the occupation.

LOL. So now the Palestinians have a state ?? You're so out of touch with reality.

If they have a state, then why is everyone saying that they need one ? What is the whole "two state solution" thing if they already have a state ?

The two state solution is just a new term for partition. They have been trying to push the Palestinians into partition since 1937.

You still didn't really answer my question, but ok

LOL. So now the Palestinians have a state ?? You're so out of touch with reality.

If they have a state, then why is everyone saying that they need one ? What is the whole "two state solution" thing if they already have a state ?

The two state solution is just a new term for partition. They have been trying to push the Palestinians into partition since 1937.

Partition or two state solution is being imposed from the outside. Why should they accept what others think their state should be? External interference is illegal.

Partition or two state solution is being imposed from the outside. Why should they accept what others think their state should be? External interference is illegal.

Well, can you show me a map of Palestine now?

Well, can you show me a map of Palestine now?

Sure, take any map of Israel, erase the fake borders, and there it is.

That's what I thought. !

BTW, Israel has internationally recognized borders with Egypt AND Jordan, as I've showed you many times.

Israel is Israel. No matter how much you try to ignore that fact. Sorry.

Because they have been defeated (1) militarily [directly and with their proxy Arab neighbors], (2) politically and (3) in the struggle for land.

Because if they don't, they will soon have nothing, and no future, rather than having a little, and dim-to-modest prospects.

They are on their last legs as a polity - being divided into diverse camps called Fatah and Hamas and Hezbollah - and with the few slivers of land remaining to them so widely and badly geographically dispersed that there is insufficient territory - in its constituent parts or in the whole or in its non-contiguous nature - to every make a go of it as a viable, sustainable nation-state.

They have shot themselves in the foot time and again with respect to international terrorism and they have genuine and documented Fascist-Nazi roots and behavioral manifestations, they are considered quite mad (crazy) collectively and metaphorically speaking, they have blown one chance after another to reach a sustainable long-term compromise over the decades, and they are so contemptuously laughed-at and despised and mistrusted - that even their Arab neighbors fence them off and blockade them and only grudgingly provide modest help and money for appearance's and old-time's sake, as charity.

They are about as weak as weak can be, while still clinging to the recent fabricated illusion of being A People and A Nation, and have very little time left before they are nudged off what few scraps still remain of their land and until they're shoved across the borders to Jordan and Lebanon, with zero land left to them that they can call Palestine on the map.

All this Tom-Foolery about 'legality' isn't going to mean diddly-squat in the final analysis, and continuing to play the One Trick Pony who pretends that it does, does no good service to the already-dim prospects of the Palestinians nor their cause.

Could I speak directly to them and enforce my own predictions and preferences upon them, I would say something along the lines of...

----------

"Get your ass back to the negotiating table. You have one of the worst poker hands in history, so don't expect miracles. None of that old legal crap matters a damn. Forget it.

Focus on where you are now, and what is still possible with the crappy poker hand you have left. You blew a better hand a long time ago, and you're out of draws.

The Israelis are not likely to allow the status quo to go on for much longer.

Now it's time to suck it up and see what scraps you can still get, while you can get anything at all.

This means sitting down at the table, shutting the fuck up, and letting the middle-men get what little they still can for you.

Negotiate and settle for what they give you, or die, or go into exile.

There are no other choices at this late juncture.

You're already perilously close to either the 'die' or 'exile' option, and one of these will probably be your fate, it you don't get your heads out of your asses, and that damned soon, while there's still time.

Take what little you can still get, and be grateful that you haven't maneuvered yourself into having nothing at all, which you are dangerously close to achieving as we speak."

Every moment you waste in not submitting and asking for what little you can still get, risks closing that now-narrow and miserly window of opportunity for good.

You've lost.

Have the intelligence and courage to finally admit that to yourselves, and move on."

Last edited:
Sure, take any map of Israel, erase the fake borders, and there it is.

BTW, got a link to that?

Sure.

2. The Armistice Demarcation Line is not to be construed in any sense as a political or territorial boundary,...

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949

That's not a link to what I asked.

Again, you fail to prove your claim. Nothing new to see here folks..

BTW Tinmore, when high school teachers in lets say, America, who teach geography, what do they show their students when they talk about Israel ? What map?

BTW, got a link to that?

Sure.

2. The Armistice Demarcation Line is not to be construed in any sense as a political or territorial boundary,...

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949

BTW Tinmore, when high school teachers in lets say, America, who teach geography, what do they show their students when they talk about Israel ? What map?

I don't remember them mentioning Israel.

I don't remember them mentioning Israel.

Don't remember who mentioning Israel ?

School teachers or anyone else. Nobody talked about Israel.

Why don't you advise of the data you have personally reviewed and let us know of the flaws in the investigation.

Every time the IDF investigates itself it finds itself not guilty.

Coincident dat.

Lie, dat.

I see everyone saying PF Tinmore is lying but I really haven't seen any Zionist posters produce a single example of any discipline other than a slap in the wrist on an army that accumulates a dead child every three days over the past 10+ years.

and again, this "well disciplined and most moral army in the world", or so the lauds of the zionist posters would have people believe, celebrate and amuse themselves for their abilities to kill children and abuse civilians with T-shirts and facebook videos.

In no way do I condone Palestinian soldiers for their lack of care in their target selection, in fact i condemn such lack of care without equivocation, but I do not recall any Palestinian celebrating the deaths of Israeli children specifically.

You have to be one sick and sorry individual to do that and you have to be one sick and sorry organization to provide the atmosphere, morale, and comraderie for that type of behavior to occur. Welcome to the Israeli Defense Forces, MHunterB.

Last edited:
As I thought, you have no facts on the issue, you have done nothing to understand the events and you just reactively added your biases and Joooo hatreds.

Why don't you give us some instances where the IDF has done anything other than slap a troop on the wrist.

Yeah, Tinmore hates Jews because he tells the truth about Israel.

She loves seeing Israel kill Palestinian children, that is the Zionist she is. If this was untrue about her, she would not be defending Israel's child killings as she is.

I am not afraid to speak the Truth about Hollie.

Why do Zionist posters hate Palestinian children so much they defend their murders?

Whenever a poster engages in such hysterical expressions of hatred, they show they have no factual points to make.

What's truly sad is the extreme level of demonization the l'il sherrithing has to reach, jus imagine her own pious self to be 'superior' by the comparison. Of course since Hollie is no such monster as the l'il pious pustule paints, the 'comparison' is totally imaginary.

The sherithing posts about 'Zionists' in just the fashion Nazis used to speak about Jews: there truly is no difference whatsoever.

Tinmore, I saw that video, and Itamar did a bad job to defend his case. That doesn't mean the case that he presented is false, just because he sucked at it:

Also: Tinmore, Sherri, you guys are unbelievable hypocrites, it makes me sick. Well not so much Sherri, she's just an angry miserable witch who has no credibility. But you guys don't give two shits when an Israeli is killed. You guys ALWAYS find excuses for it.
But when a Palestinian youth gets killed, you guys scream murder. You guys weren't there, so stop making claims. Chances are, the soldier had a reason to fire his gun. Wait to see what happens. If we find that the soldier fired on him for no reason I will be the first to condemn him. But that is not IDF policy.

Policy doesn't always dictate practice.

There is always a "reason" to fire a weapon but not always a good reason.

Forum List

Back