Another dead Kid.

That's not what I asked.

Where's the other side of the story?

There is one story, of a murder of a child.

Will you ever choose to stop defending Israels murders of Palestinian children?
That's not what I asked.

Where is the Israeli account and explanation of the shooting?

The Israelis are supposedly investigating the matter.

Their own media (including some Leftist rags) have almost certainly picked up the story as well.

What are the people on the Israeli side of the fence saying about the underlying reason for the shooting?

I am not responsible for white washing Israels murder of Palestinian children.

I told you the story.

Israel murdered a Palestinian child, they shot him in the back.

How long shall you keep defending Israels child murders?

You are disgusting!

There is one story, of a murder of a child.

Will you ever choose to stop defending Israels murders of Palestinian children?
That's not what I asked.

Their own media (including some Leftist rags) have almost certainly picked up the story as well.

What are the people on the Israeli side of the fence saying about the underlying reason for the shooting?

I told you the story.

You are disgusting!
Nobody asked you to whitewash anything.

You told us a one-sided story with no insight into why the Israeli soldier fired.

What was happening on-the-scene at the time?

Did the Israeli soldier have a legitimate reason for firing that your one-sided Palestinian news sources is not telling us about?

DO we know that it was an Israeli round rather than a Palestinian round that killed the child?

Nobody is defending anybody here, just yet.

All that is happening here is a 'braking effect', to prevent you from advancing a particular interpretation of this months-old (September 2013) event without being challenged for being too one-sided and biased in both your reporting and your interpretation.

And, it is, indeed, disgusting that such common-sense protocols need to be raised as a challenge-point, when even a fifth-grade debate-club child would know to cover that base.

"...Keep defending child murderers..."
I'm not defending child murderers.

I'm defending the principle of two-sided trial; at law, or in the court of public opinion.

"...I love seeing you fully expose who you are to all of us here. It is so enlightening!"
Indeed.

An American with no stake in the Israeli-Palestinian 'Troubles', who sides with Israel...

And who calls-out embarrassingly one-sided analysis and conclusions when the worst of the pro-Arab / pro-Muslim / pro-Palestinian propaganda shills amongst us get too far out of hand.

Unfortunately and from what I have seen, is that your willingness to defend this "principle of a two sided trial" seems only to extend to alleged wrong doings committed by Israelis.

But let me get this straight. You are for taking such investigations out of the hands of the IDF and having a neutral, disinterested third party conduct them in a manner that allows both sides of the story to be told. I think that is what most of the pro-Palestinian posters are asking to happen.

Well, welcome to the pro-Justice side.

I told the story of a murder of a Palestinian child, at least I presented two separate articles discussing that murder.

I refuse to defend the murder of this Palestinian child.

Zionists are free to defend this murder, that is what Zionists here always do, they defend Israel's killings of Palestinian children.

That's not what I asked.

I told you the story.

You are disgusting!
Nobody asked you to whitewash anything.

You told us a one-sided story with no insight into why the Israeli soldier fired.

What was happening on-the-scene at the time?

Did the Israeli soldier have a legitimate reason for firing that your one-sided Palestinian news sources is not telling us about?

DO we know that it was an Israeli round rather than a Palestinian round that killed the child?

Nobody is defending anybody here, just yet.

All that is happening here is a 'braking effect', to prevent you from advancing a particular interpretation of this months-old (September 2013) event without being challenged for being too one-sided and biased in both your reporting and your interpretation.

And, it is, indeed, disgusting that such common-sense protocols need to be raised as a challenge-point, when even a fifth-grade debate-club child would know to cover that base.

Sherri's mind cannot comprehend past "Palestinian child killed"

I told the story of a murder of a Palestinian child, at least I presented two separate articles discussing that murder.

I refuse to defend the murder of this Palestinian child.

Zionists are free to defend this murder, that is what Zionists here always do, they defend Israel's killings of Palestinian children.
Yes, Sherri, you presented two news sources, both of which told nothing but the Palestinian side of the story.

This shooting (the latest you've referred to in this sequence) happened back in September 2013; two or three months ago.

That is plenty of time for the Israeli Government to serve-up a comment upon the shooting or to remark upon the progress or findings of any such investigation.

Like I said... nobody is defending anybody here just yet...

What IS at-issue is your penchant for arbitrarily and unilaterally pronouncing sentence upon the accused without so much as a whisper of consideration for the circumstances surrounding the shooting.

Last edited:
Whenever a poster engages in such hysterical expressions of hatred, they show they have no factual points to make.

What's truly sad is the extreme level of demonization the l'il sherrithing has to reach, jus imagine her own pious self to be 'superior' by the comparison. Of course since Hollie is no such monster as the l'il pious pustule paints, the 'comparison' is totally imaginary.

The sherithing posts about 'Zionists' in just the fashion Nazis used to speak about Jews: there truly is no difference whatsoever.

And after the first sentence, you launch into an hysterical epression of hate.

Perhaps, you should clean up your house first. You have a lot of dirt on your side of the fence, maybe start with Roudy.

I cannot believe it. You refer to another human being as "thing" and then berate her for speaaking in the fashion Nazis speak.

I think Sherri should tone it down, but I also think she is very severely provoked.

You think Sherri should tone it down a bit ? LOL That;s it ?

She is the most hated poster here. Her posts are filled with hate, and then she has the nerve to tell others they are hateful ?

Think about that for a second

Another thing. I am not quite sure whether Sherri is the most hated poster here but if indeed that is the case, it may not be a function of her posts so much but more of a function of Zionist posters having such a extraordinary capacity and ability to hate others.

Last edited:
Goldstone did a good job on Cast Lead.

Goldstone couldn't possibly do a good job since this investigation of the incident wasn't balance.

And Goldstone was a war criminal. You want Israel to be judged by a war criminal? Isn't it like the oppisite of what you people try to achieve?

Are you serious. Are you actually implying that an IDF investigation of itself is balanced?

Also, either you are a war criminal or you are not. There is no "was" until he is dead.

What court tried and found Richard Goldstone guilty of war crimes?

He was your bright and shining boy right up until he found against you in the UN investigation at which point the South African Jewish community ostracized him and threatened his family.

It was a disgraceful display by the South African Jewish community, and don't think the world didn't notice.

i am very patient, Lipush.

"...Unfortunately and from what I have seen, is that your willingness to defend this 'principle of a two sided trial' seems only to extend to alleged wrong doings committed by Israelis..."
I don't recall advocating for one-sided judgment in any Palestinian-initiated incident.

"...But let me get this straight. You are for taking such investigations out of the hands of the IDF and having a neutral, disinterested third party conduct them in a manner that allows both sides of the story to be told..."
It's their turf. I don't see how you're going to take it out of their hands. But even if you did, you would have to look long and hard for an NGO with both the Impartiality and Credibility to get the job done. And, yes, I always enjoy sorting and digging for truth.

"...I think that is what most of the pro-Palestinian posters are asking to happen..."
What most pro-Palestinian posters want is for the Palestinians to win, and many will do whatever it takes to score propaganda points against Israel, by whatever means necessary; up-to and including using innocents who are injured or killed in that dangerous place to advance their political and ideological ends.

"...Unfortunately and from what I have seen, is that your willingness to defend this 'principle of a two sided trial' seems only to extend to alleged wrong doings committed by Israelis..."
I don't recall advocating for one-sided judgment in any Palestinian-initiated incident.

"...But let me get this straight. You are for taking such investigations out of the hands of the IDF and having a neutral, disinterested third party conduct them in a manner that allows both sides of the story to be told..."
It's their turf. I don't see how you're going to take it out of their hands. But even if you did, you would have to look long and hard for an NGO with both the Impartiality and Credibility to get the job done. And, yes, I always enjoy sorting and digging for truth.

"...I think that is what most of the pro-Palestinian posters are asking to happen..."
What most pro-Palestinian posters want is for the Palestinians to win, and many will do whatever it takes to score propaganda points against Israel, by whatever means necessary; up-to and including using innocents who are injured or killed in that dangerous place to advance their political and ideological ends.

You may fool yourself and others but you don't fool me. You make this big "I think both sides should be told" and yet have zero problem with the IDF investigating themselves after a long, long history of finding military personnel guilty of indiscretion at worst.

As for propagada, Zionist posters reloy on propaganda so much so it is laughable. I certainly would criticize some pro-Palestinian posters for using sites even mildly propagandist in nature if not for the absolutely ridiculous and egegious use of propaganda sites by the Zionist posters.

And don't even try to claim the pro-Palestinian posters are using kids as propaganda when every Israeli settler kid who stubs their toe in the West Bank becomes a victim of a vicious, targetted attack by Palestinian terrorist savages.

Do not even try to BS me. I haven't been here that long but I have never seen you say anything critical of Israel or those who defend her.

"...You may fool yourself and others but you don't fool me..."
That's because you're so much smarter than the rest of us.

"...You make this big "I think both sides should be told" and yet have zero problem with the IDF investigating themselves after a long, long history of finding military personnel guilty of indiscretion at worst..."
Go back and read my response again. At no point did I either say nor imply that it would be OK for the IDF to investigate this themselves; despite the fact that we're just supposed to take the Palestinian side at face-value without contest.

"...As for propagada, Zionist posters reloy on propaganda so much so it is laughable. I certainly would criticize some pro-Palestinian posters for using sites even mildly propagandist in nature if not for the absolutely ridiculous and egegious use of propaganda sites by the Zionist posters..."
Oh, there's blame enough to go around on both sides of the aisle, methinks, with respect to propaganda.

"...And don't even try to claim the pro-Palestinian posters are using kids as propaganda when every Israeli settler kid who stubs their toe in the West Bank becomes a victim of a vicious, targetted attack by Palestinian terrorist savages..."
Non sequitur. What does the overuse of 'Victim Status' by one side have to do with the overuse of 'Victim Status' by the other? The fact that the Israelis do something similar from time to time does nothing to hide the fact that the Palestinians and their sympathizers milk every child-death for all it's worth on the international propaganda front.

"...Do not even try to BS me..."
I would never try to do that... you're much smarter than I am... I wouldn't dare.

"...I haven't been here that long but I have never seen you say anything critical of Israel or those who defend her."
Why would I do that?

I am openly and unabashedly and unashamedly and unapologetically and staunchly pro-Israeli, and anti-Palestinian in large part, and I have little interest in helping the opposition advocates in any way.

But, your own limited observations aside, once-in-a-blue-moon, you will catch me saying that something that Israel did was wrong or stupid or foolish or a PR disaster or the like.

Such observations coming out of me are few and far between, but I probably plop-down a half-dozen or so a month (-ish) on the average, which is not bad for somebody who has long-since taken a side.

Last edited:
"...You may fool yourself and others but you don't fool me..."
That's because you're so much smarter than the rest of us.

"...You make this big "I think both sides should be told" and yet have zero problem with the IDF investigating themselves after a long, long history of finding military personnel guilty of indiscretion at worst..."
Go back and read my response again. At no point did I either say nor imply that it would be OK for the IDF to investigate this themselves; despite the fact that we're just supposed to take the Palestinian side at face-value without contest.

Oh, there's blame enough to go around on both sides of the aisle, methinks, with respect to propaganda.

Non sequitur. What does the overuse of 'Victim Status' by one side have to do with the overuse of 'Victim Status' by the other? The fact that the Israelis do something similar from time to time does nothing to hide the fact that the Palestinians and their sympathizers milk every child-death for all it's worth on the international propaganda front.

"...Do not even try to BS me..."
I would never try to do that... you're much smarter than I am... I wouldn't dare.

"...I haven't been here that long but I have never seen you say anything critical of Israel or those who defend her."
Why would I do that?

I am openly and unabashedly and unashamedly and unapologetically and staunchly pro-Israeli, and anti-Palestinian in large part, and I have little interest in helping the opposition advocates in any way.

But, your own limited observations aside, once-in-a-blue-moon, you will catch me saying that something that Israel did was wrong or stupid or foolish or a PR disaster or the like.

Such observations coming out of me are few and far between, but I probably plop-down a half-dozen or so a month (-ish) on the average, which is not bad for somebody who has long-since taken a side.

We will just have to differ in our opinions then of the situation and each other. Do not try to put words in my mouth and I will try not to put words in yours.

You continue to "openly and unabashedly and unashamedly and unapologetically and staunchly pro-Israeli, and anti-Palestinian in large part, and I have little interest in helping the opposition advocates in any way", by all means.

I shall continue to look at both sides of the issue, consider the reliability of the sources without prejudice, consider past history and past practice, and at least attempt to be impartial with the realization that sometimes there may be no shades of gray and that black and white is sometimes a distinct possibility.

I have seen far more pro-Israelis use children for propaganda than I have seen pro-Palestinians do so. I, and others, have condemned acts by Palestinians that have resulted in the death or injury o a child. Every Palestinian death seems to be the fault of the victim, the parent, or some "terrorist" hiding amongst the people.

Another account of the murder of this Palestinian child

‘The Israeli sniper shot my son as if he hunted a bird’: Wajih Wajdi Al-Ramahi, 14, killed while standing outside of West Bank school

"An Israeli sniper killed a child yesterday. Wajih Wajdi Al-Ramahi, 14 was shot in the back by while walking in front of a school in Jalazoun refugee camp near Ramallah.Thousands of mourners*turned out for his funeral is today.His father*told Anadolu Agency*“The Israeli sniper shot my son as if he hunted a bird”. The Israeli military has acknowledged the killing and says they are opening an “investigation"

'The Israeli sniper shot my son as if he hunted a bird'

The story is of another Israeli murder of another Palestinian child!

One more child murdered to add to the other 1519 identified on the website of Remember These Children.

Are you going to sleep better tonight, knowing the number of dead Palestinian children is rising?
Probably more than half of that 1500 she keeps parroting like a fucken zombie, were young 14 and 15 year olds recruited as terrorists, the rest were human shields that Hamas terrorist hid behind.

As we know, when it comes to Paleshitians anything goes.

Thread has been cleaned of violative posts. Please try discuss the topic or ME issues rather than each other.

As a reminder - discussing banned members or specific moderation actions is against the rules. Further violations will be dealt with accordingly. If you have a particular concern about socks or moderation - pm one of us.

The Israeli sniper shot my son as if he hunted a bird’
An Israeli sniper killed a child yesterday. Wajih Wajdi Al-Ramahi, 14 was shot in the back by while walking in front of a school in Jalazoun refugee camp near Ramallah. Thousands of mourners turned out for his funeral today.
1455180_576839065729560_1992996222_n-480x300.jpg

The Israeli sniper shot my son as if he hunted a bird’
An Israeli sniper killed a child yesterday. Wajih Wajdi Al-Ramahi, 14 was shot in the back by while walking in front of a school in Jalazoun refugee camp near Ramallah. Thousands of mourners turned out for his funeral today.
1455180_576839065729560_1992996222_n-480x300.jpg

Accounts of the story differ.

Accounts of Palestinian teen's death differ - National Israel News | Haaretz
How do they differ?

Forum List

Back