Another dead Kid.

Witnesses who report a child who was not participating in the hostilities was murdered in cold blood is not propaganda, it is called evidence of murder/an unlawful killing under international law.
Other witnesses also said that the youth were throwing rocks at the soldiers.

Is it ever legal for foreign troops to kill children?

Of course. While not an army, the falsely labeled "Palestinian" Arabs used their own children as delivery vehicles for bombs intended to slaughter Israeli children.

During the Iran vs. Iraq war, (a somewhat different use for disposable children), kids
were used to mark landmine locations - by walking into the mine fields.

Arabs have some strange ideas about uses and abuses of children.

Of course. While not an army, the falsely labeled "Palestinian" Arabs used their own children as delivery vehicles for bombs intended to slaughter Israeli children.

During the Iran vs. Iraq war, (a somewhat different use for disposable children), kids

True, the way they treat their own children is disgusting.

Witnesses who report a child who was not participating in the hostilities was murdered in cold blood is not propaganda, it is called evidence of murder/an unlawful killing under international law.
And when the Israeli side produces witnesses who say otherwise?

Impasse.

Besides...

Your witnesses and their motives are at least as 'suspect' and requiring a close and skeptical scrutiny as any witnesses supplied by the IDF et al.

You have no 'fact' yet, other than the poor dead kid's body.

You have one-sided, hostile testimony, by people who were (now, according to B'Tselem, unmasked as) throwing rocks, etc., at the Israeli fence-line personnel.

It would go much better for you if you had video of both the shooter and the victim, and the events surrounding the shooting, so that it would be possible to take into account the crowd and its actions and the victim's position and involvement relative to same.

It would also go much better for you if you had an autopsy report that included the spent-bullet and had the round been identified as IDF munitions and had ballistics data had been published, etc.

But it is also necessary to concede that some or all of that may not exist or may not be available to a law-court, so, we are faced with making-do with what is on-hand.

Somebody else (including an errant Palestinian round) could have killed that poor kid.

And it's entirely possible (even probable?) that it was an IDF round that killed the kid.

But if the IDF did shoot him, we need to know WHY - the circumstances behind the shooting.

Not what the lowlifes throwing rocks and putting kids into danger SAY was the reason.

We are a long, long way from indicting.

Hell, we haven't even established Probable Cause yet, or heard from the other side, to any appreciable extent.

All we have is the word of a bunch of Angry Rioters, and that may not be good enough; in either the Court of World Opinion OR at the ICC.

Babble on, Zionist!

By all means, continue on with your defense of Zionist child killings in Palestine!

All that babble so exposes Zionism for all it is, please keep on bringing it all out into the Light!

Thank You for all you keep doing here in exposing Zionism for all that it is!

And when the Israeli side produces witnesses who say otherwise?

Impasse.

Besides...

Your witnesses and their motives are at least as 'suspect' and requiring a close and skeptical scrutiny as any witnesses supplied by the IDF et al.

You have no 'fact' yet, other than the poor dead kid's body.

You have one-sided, hostile testimony, by people who were (now, according to B'Tselem, unmasked as) throwing rocks, etc., at the Israeli fence-line personnel.

It would go much better for you if you had video of both the shooter and the victim, and the events surrounding the shooting, so that it would be possible to take into account the crowd and its actions and the victim's position and involvement relative to same.

It would also go much better for you if you had an autopsy report that included the spent-bullet and had the round been identified as IDF munitions and had ballistics data had been published, etc.

But it is also necessary to concede that some or all of that may not exist or may not be available to a law-court, so, we are faced with making-do with what is on-hand.

Somebody else (including an errant Palestinian round) could have killed that poor kid.

And it's entirely possible (even probable?) that it was an IDF round that killed the kid.

But if the IDF did shoot him, we need to know WHY - the circumstances behind the shooting.

Not what the lowlifes throwing rocks and putting kids into danger SAY was the reason.

We are a long, long way from indicting.

Hell, we haven't even established Probable Cause yet, or heard from the other side, to any appreciable extent.

All we have is the word of a bunch of Angry Rioters, and that may not be good enough; in either the Court of World Opinion OR at the ICC.

The bottom line is that each side will have their version and no one will believe the other side.

The IDF has rarely, if ever, found any of their troops responsible of any misconduct other than occasional negligence The amount of dead Palestinians makes such determinations by IDF investigations highly improbable.

It is time for an independant and as impartial as possible body to investigate these matters.

You really do not want to go there.

You really do not want to go there.

It has been discussed many times on this forum how they treat their own children, so we have all been there. Do some thread and post searches if you want to go there.

We so need these cases before the ICC.

So, you're suggesting that you want members of Hamas, an Islamic terrorist syndicate, testifying before the ICC?

It might be interesting to see the responses of Islamic terrorists facing direct and incriminating questions about their role in acts of war and premeditated murder against citizens of a sovereign nation.

Even by your standards of The Stupid, that was pretty stupid.

Well, let us review it, a question was asked , in another thread today, whether killings of children were justified.

Only a Zionist poster using the name Hollie answers yes.

My point is proven true.

Last edited:
I have already pointed out a Palestinian representative is asking this case of the Israeli murder of the child addressed in the OP be taken before the ICC.

The Zionist war criminals responsible for the murder of this Palestinian child need to be prosecuted .

Well, let us review it, a question was asked , in another thread today, whether killings of children were justified.

My point is proven true.

Post 143 on this thread, actually, quoted below

"Of course. While not an army, the falsely labeled "Palestinian" Arabs used their own children as delivery vehicles for bombs intended to slaughter Israeli children.During the Iran vs. Iraq war, (a somewhat different use for disposable children), kidswere used to mark landmine locations - by walking into the mine fields.Arabs have some strange ideas about uses and abuses of children."

My point is proven true.

"Of course. While not an army, the falsely labeled "Palestinian" Arabs used their own children as delivery vehicles for bombs intended to slaughter Israeli children.During the Iran vs. Iraq war, (a somewhat different use for disposable children), kidswere used to mark landmine locations - by walking into the mine fields.Arabs have some strange ideas about uses and abuses of children."
Yes Sherri. You have proven that "Palestinian" Arabs, (an invented people with an invented identity), actually do use their children as disposable property in the commission of acts of mass murder.

Depends upon whether they were killed intentionally or by accident or mistakenly, as collateral casualties, I'm guessing.

Does that sound correct to you, at-law?

I'm sure that the Americans and French and British and Russians killed a number of German kids by accident or by mistake in the closing months of WWII or in the first confusing weeks and months of the Occupation of Germany while the German Werewolves (post-surrender guerrilla fighter organization) were still operating, as one of a number of possible examples of such scenarios.

Last edited:

My point is proven true.

Children gassed to death by Zionists are being falsely labelled as suicide bombers.

Has this poster no shame?

Depends upon whether they were killed intentionally or by accident or mistakenly, as collateral casualties, I'm guessing.

Does that sound correct to you, at-law?

I'm sure that the Americans and French and British and Russians killed a number of German kids by accident or by mistake in the closing months of WWII or in the first confusing weeks and months of the Occupation of Germany.

Not surprised to see you still defending Zionist child murders.

Some people never change, may God have mercy on their souls.

I have already pointed out a Palestinian representative is asking this case of the Israeli murder of the child addressed in the OP be taken before the ICC.

The Zionist war criminals responsible for the murder of this Palestinian child need to be prosecuted .

Thats fine dear. But, as noted elsewhere, lets also get members of the various islamist terrorist syndicates operating in Gaza before the ICC for cross examination regarding their culpability in murderous attacks aimed at Israelis.

"Shirley", you're not so biased and dogmatic to think that your islamist terrorist heroes should be excerpt from testimony that might provide the court with a wider array of evidence.

You dont have any problem with your Islamic terrorist heroes being subject to depositions and a full process of discovery, right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back