Another dead Kid.

Only Zionists defend the killing of children.

It certainly speaks loudly about Zionism.
Nonsense. You evince a subjective, biased, pre-conceived opinion and faux connection between the two, as an aid to a pro-Palestinian propaganda campaign and political agenda.

IMHO, the question of the criminal or non-criminal status attributable to the death of a child, killed by combatants in a war or war-like combat operations or civil-unrest scenario, is an important and pressing matter and entirely worthwhile of close and honest attention by people of goodwill everywhere.

There are a wide range of circumstances in which accident or mistake or visibility or panic or safety pressures or collateral and unintended harm or individual misinterpretation of standing orders and policy and protocols can lead to such death(s), as well as the equally wide range of more malevolent explanations.

It is entirely understandable that the Advocates for Side A or B will wish to ensure that all reasonably-possible 'innocent' explanations have been explored, before conceding the possibility of more malevolent intent, and that they will defend such exploration. It's called Ensuring Benefit-of-a-Doubt; integral to the concept of Innocent Until Proven Guilty.

It's called holding the Kangaroo Court at-bay; keeping it at arms'-length in the public eye; derailing attempts by fifth-columnists to foster a lynch-mob mentality to their advantage.

Keeping the Kangaroo Court and Lynch Mob at-bay is a Righteous Thing to do.

Insisting that that such 'innocent explanations' are explored with equal vigor is an entirely understandable and acceptable mode of behavior, in advocating for one's Side in a conflict, so long as one is willing to face unpleasant truths, in the event that something more malevolent can be reasonably construed or proven as more solid evidence surfaces.

An entirely understandable and acceptable mode of behavior which we see all around the planet, frequently, whenever there is a conflict or civil unrest, and Side B accuses Side A.

Nothing to do with or unique to Zionism, or Judaism, or Jews, or Israelis, or whatever.

Even if a thousand pro-Palestinian, pro-Muslim, pro-Arab propaganda shills come scurrying out of the woodwork to protest otherwise, in their juvenile gainsay fashion.

Well, let us see, the thread is addressing Israel's murder of a Palestinian child.

Only Zionists are defending it.

That is all we see illustrated in this thread.

So, I prove my statements are true.

That Zionist poster certainly knows how to use a lot of words to say absolutely nothing.
I suggest that you refrain from commenting upon matters that are beyond your comprehension.

I suggest you STFU.
Non sequitur and off-topic; in the main, or in connection with legitimate sidebars.

This does not help us to explore the full range of possible causes and aftereffects of the death the Palestinian child in question, nor does it help us to explore the likely legal innocence or culpability of the shooter(s) in this incident.

It does not even help us to explore the valid sidebar related to...

1. keeping Kangaroo Courts and Lynch Mobs at-bay by insisting upon exploring of all possible non-malevolent explanations, alongside malevolent ones, and giving all equal weight during the evaluation phase, prior to moving to indict or condemn.

2. such insistence being a Global rather than a Zionist attribute...

Nor does it help with a secondary sidebar between Tinny and I, in which he contested such a logical and righteous perspective, and in which he was challenged to counterpoint such a perspective, using his own words and logic, rather than that of others.

You, on the other hand, have neither contributed to that discussion, nor have you made even the slightest progress in such counterpointing yourself.

This entire sequence was initiated by your claim that Hollie was malevolently defending child-murderers and that the insistence in examining alternative explanations in such a case was a uniquely Zionist attribute.

That is where those two contentions, above, sprang from.

Given that you have not, to date, even attempted such counterpointing, never mind successfully done so, it seems valid to speculate that you do not comprehend them, nor the need.

If you wish to contribute to such valid related sidebars to the main topic, feel free.

If you wish to counterpoint my two contentions, above; originally used to counterpoint your accusations against Hollie, feel free.

If not, kindly keep your pointless and juvenile harassing comments to yourself, and allow those who wish to participate, to do so.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Links to what, Tinny? My humble opinion? If you've read the post, you already have that link. I'm curious, Tinny. Do you always 'play it safe' and hide behind the outputs of the minds of others (until you're caught using crap that won't stand the sniff-test, anyway)? Do you ever dare to utilize your own mind and intellect and logic and your own words to argue a position as a matter of opinion, ready to defend what you've said based upon commonly acceptable principles of logic and law? In depth... and conversationally... not your ceaseless one-liners and ever-popular 'Links?' and endless cut-and-paste spam? If you see substantive flaw(s) in my contention that all reasonably-possible explanations should be explored in such scenarios, before we move to indict and condemn automatically, and that such desire for exploration is a global desire and tendency rather than a Zionist one - utilizing your own words, and intellect, and applied logic, then.. have at it. Go for it. Assuming that that capacity even exists within you. Good luck, counterpointing the validity of such exploration and global attribution.

You have to get that shit someplace.
What 'shit' is that, Tinny?

The idea that Advocates for a given Side will always want to ensure that all reasonably non-malevolent explanations for an incident have been explored, before they will concede more malevolent intentions?

The idea that insistence upon such explorations is a global tendency rather than a Zionist one?

Those two contentions are 'shit'?

Really?

Please enlighten us, in a non-partisan fashion, as to the flaws in such observations.

Personally, I utilized applied logic and a modest layman's understanding of the rights of the accused, to reach such sensible conclusions.

Feel free to tell the audience why those two contentions are 'shit'.

Using your own words and your own intellect, not somebody else's.

If you dare.

If you even can.

Else have your own intellectual bargain-basement Automatic Gainsay ('shit' remark) here be recognized for what IT probably is... shit.

OK, let me take an important quote out of your post.

There are a wide range of circumstances in which accident or mistake or visibility or panic or safety pressures or collateral and unintended harm or individual misinterpretation of standing orders and policy and protocols can lead to such death(s), as well as the equally wide range of more malevolent explanations.

I look at patterns of behavior or MO. For example:

In 2000 Israel killed 91 Palestinian children. (BTW, no Israeli children were killed during that time.) Of those 91 children killed, 48 were shot in the head.

Would you call that a pattern of behavior or just some mistakes or accidents?

"...OK, let me take an important quote out of your post.

In 2000 Israel killed 91 Palestinian children. (BTW, no Israeli children were killed during that time.) Of those 91 children killed, 48 were shot in the head.

"
Every case is unique and different.

The case in question here may be typical or atypical.

But its characteristics and principles and circumstances are unique to itself.

And, of course, such characteristics do nothing to counterpoint the two points listed earlier ([1] it's understandable to explore all explanations before condemning, and [2] that's a global attribute, not Zionist]).

And, with respect to patterns of behavior, and child head-shot deaths, and allowing myself to be diverted momentarily onto another somewhat-relevant sidebar or contributing assertion...

We have been down this road before, in recent days...

In which you and others claimed Malevolent Intent or Policy, directed against children...

And in which I asked for statistics on ALL child injuries at that location during that timeframe...

Saying, in effect...

If 1000 child gunshot casualties were incurred...

Then 91 head-shots represent 9.1% of all gunshot casualties, and 48 child head-shot deaths represent 4.8% of all child gunshot casualties, and those numbers are statistically insignificant...

If 100 child gunshot casualties were incurred...

Then 91 head-shots represent 91% of all gunshot casualties, and 48 child head-shot deaths represent 48% of all child gunshot casualties, and those numbers ARE statistically significant...

Not to mention that 52.7% of head-shot wounds were fatal (48/91=.0527); no surprise there; frankly, I'm surprised (and delighted) to hear that the survival rate is so high, for such grievous wounds to those poor kids.

Because we have not yet been able to establish Statistical Significance (as a percentage of all child-gunshot casualties), we do not yet know whether one may objectively and logically infer a Trend or Pattern, or written or unspoken policy or range of practices.

Such speculation is not only inconclusive, Tinny, but it's damned thin.

That doesn't mean that you're not 'on to something' - that there might not be some substance behind it - but it does mean that such speculation is a long, long way from becoming established fact, or even reliably inferred likelihood, quite honestly.

The basis you give here does not yet meet the Sniff Test, upon a closer examination.

I'm a million miles away from being objective in such matters myself, but I'm really and truly not trying to be overly-obstructive or obtuse here.

That's simply the way it adds-up, at present, with respect to Statistical Significance and all that implies. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
This is how Israel whitewashes the murder of Palestinian children.

Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinian schoolgirl

"Officer ignored warnings that teenager was terrified*·*Defence says 'confirming the kill' standard practice An Israeli army officer who fired the entire magazine of his automatic rifle into a 13-year-old Palestinian girl and then said he would have done the same even if she had been three years old was acquitted on all charges by a military court yesterday."

Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinian schoolgirl | World news | The Guardian

"...OK, let me take an important quote out of your post.

"
Every case is unique and different.

The case in question here may be typical or atypical.

But its characteristics and principles and circumstances are unique to itself.

And, of course, such characteristics do nothing to counterpoint the two points listed earlier ([1] it's understandable to explore all explanations before condemning, and [2] that's a global attribute, not Zionist]).

And, with respect to patterns of behavior, and child head-shot deaths, and allowing myself to be diverted momentarily onto another somewhat-relevant sidebar or contributing assertion...

We have been down this road before, in recent days...

In which you and others claimed Malevolent Intent or Policy, directed against children...

And in which I asked for statistics on ALL child injuries at that location during that timeframe...

Saying, in effect...

If 1000 child gunshot casualties were incurred...

Then 91 head-shots represent 9.1% of all gunshot casualties, and 48 child head-shot deaths represent 4.8% of all child gunshot casualties, and those numbers are statistically insignificant...

If 100 child gunshot casualties were incurred...

Then 91 head-shots represent 91% of all gunshot casualties, and 48 child head-shot deaths represent 48% of all child gunshot casualties, and those numbers ARE statistically significant...

Not to mention that 52.7% of head-shot wounds were fatal (48/91=.0527); no surprise there; frankly, I'm surprised (and delighted) to hear that the survival rate is so high, for such grievous wounds to those poor kids.

Because we have not yet been able to establish Statistical Significance (as a percentage of all child-gunshot casualties), we do not yet know whether one may objectively and logically infer a Trend or Pattern, or written or unspoken policy or range of practices.

Such speculation is not only inconclusive, Tinny, but it's damned thin.

That doesn't mean that you're not 'on to something' - that there might not be some substance behind it - but it does mean that such speculation is a long, long way from becoming established fact, or even reliably inferred likelihood, quite honestly.

The basis you give here does not yet meet the Sniff Test, upon a closer examination.

I'm a million miles away from being objective in such matters myself, but I'm really and truly not trying to be overly-obstructive or obtuse here.

That's simply the way it adds-up, at present, with respect to Statistical Significance and all that implies. Hope that helps.

WOW, are you related to Rube Goldgerg?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H30zTv406Mo]amazing rube goldberg machine - YouTube[/ame]

More about the murder of a 17 year old Palestinian girl

The soldier, who was only identified as "Captain R", was charged with relatively minor offences for the killing of Iman al-Hams.

Iman was shot 17 times as she ventured near an Israeli army post near Rafah refugee camp in Gaza a year previously.

"The manner of Iman's killing, and the revelation of a tape recording in which the captain is warned that she was just a child who was "scared to death", made the shooting one of the most controversial since the Palestinian intifada erupted five years ago even though hundreds of other children have also died."

After the verdict was reached, Iman's father, Samir al-Hams, said the army never intended to hold the soldier accountable.

"They did not charge him with Iman's murder, only with small offences, and now they say he is innocent of those even though he shot my daughter so many times," he said. "This was the cold-blooded murder of a girl. The soldier murdered her once and the court has murdered her again. What is the message? They are telling their soldiers to kill Palestinian children."

Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinian schoolgirl | World news | The Guardian

That child's father is right, with each child the IDF murder with Impunity, the clear message is sent to all Israelis, you are free to murder more Palestinian children. You are free to kill Palestinian children with Impunity. Go out into the world and kill the Palestinian child. That is the message these murders of Palestinian children impart to Zionists in Palestine.

Christians are taught Go into the world and share the good news of Jesus.

Zionists in Palestine are taught go into the world and kill the Palestinian child.

Last edited:
...That's simply the way it adds-up, at present, with respect to Statistical Significance and all that implies. Hope that helps.
"WOW, are you related to Rube Goldgerg?"
You DO understand the need to establish Statistical Significance, before you can legitimately and credibly claim a Pattern or Trend on which to base logical speculation about Policy and Practices, in connection with Israeli targeting of children, right? Your answer does nothing to address that need.

More about the murder of a 17 year old Palestinian girl...
What has this to do with the Palestinian boy, referenced in the OP, or with your lack of ability to counterpoint the sidebar pertaining to the ideas that (1) all likely explanations should be explored prior to condemnation and (2) insistence upon such explorations are a global rather than a Zionist attribute?

There's no point in seeking to have a 'discussion' with the induhviduals who insist that each and every report of IDF misconduct is absolutely totally factual, and further insist that every single Palestinian killed or injured who MAY possibly have ben harmed by IDF action, was 'deliberately targeted' and 'murdered'.

That contention is statistically unsupportable - nonetheless, they repeat it ad infinitum and insist that whatever 'source' they are using to condemn Israel is unimpeachable and also totally objective......

It's merely a shared fantasy and delusion of the Jew-haters. Another way to cloak their Jew-hatred as 'morality'....

Israel is NOT perfect, nor are the IDF angels. But neither are Zionists demonic as the whores of HAMAS keep screeching - nor are the IDF happy to bring harm to Palestinians who aren't armed and gunning for Israelis or anyone else.

While these inDUHviduals refuse to deal with reality, I can't see any reason to deal with them.

We all know soldiers shooting so many children in the heads are not accidents.

These are unlawful targetings of children.

They are crimes under international law.

They are not an occasional accidental killing, we have 1520 children Israel has killed now in Palestine since 9/30/2000.

These are grave offenses under the Geneva Convention and war crimes.

The war criminals responsible for all of these child murders need to be tried for their crimes.

Statistical evidence has nothing at all to do with these murders of children.
Not Statistical EVIDENCE.

Statistical SIGNIFICANCE.

Get it right.

Assuming that you even understand the distinction.

Moving on...

You are entirely correct in assuming that Statistics have nothing whatsoever to do with evidence that a murder has occurred.

However...

Statistical Signifance must be established, when PARTIAL statistics (91 head shots, 48 deaths) are submitted in support of an assertion that a TREND or PATTERN OF BEHAVIOR may be inferred from such data...

When we do not yet have an understanding of the SAMPLING UNIVERSE from which those 91/48 numbers were drawn...

I have already illustrated the 1000 Total Child Casualties versus 100 Total Child Casualties scenarios, earlier today, in this very thread.

With those numbers, if there were 100 total casualties, then it would be logical to support the assertion that such a trend or pattern of IDF behavior existed, in targeting children with headshots.

With those numbers, if there were 1000 total casualties, then it would be ILLOGICAL and UNSUPPORTABLE to make such assertions and to have them attain credible status.

This has nothing to do with partisanship - although I openly confess my own.

This has to do with Simple Mathematics and Logic.

Tinny and I were discussing Trends and Patterns of Behavior, based upon partial statistical evidence that HE brought to the table.

In order to claim such a Trend or Pattern, one must produce Statistically Significant Data in support of such a claim.

Fail to provide such data and the claim may be safely set aside for revisiting when such data might eventually materialize, but the claim must be held Inoperative at present.

Feel free to commence counterpointing of the need for establishing Statistically Significant Data in suport of any claims of Trends and Patterns, at your discretion.

If you do not have a solid grasp of Statistics and basic Trend Analysis, that's OK.

It's alright to admit that you're in over-your-head once in a while, as you so clearly seem to be in this instance.

Happens to all of us, from time to time.

Last edited:
There's no point in seeking to have a 'discussion' with the induhviduals who insist that each and every report of IDF misconduct is absolutely totally factual, and further insist that every single Palestinian killed or injured who MAY possibly have ben harmed by IDF action, was 'deliberately targeted' and 'murdered'.

That contention is statistically unsupportable - nonetheless, they repeat it ad infinitum and insist that whatever 'source' they are using to condemn Israel is unimpeachable and also totally objective......

It's merely a shared fantasy and delusion of the Jew-haters. Another way to cloak their Jew-hatred as 'morality'....

Israel is NOT perfect, nor are the IDF angels. But neither are Zionists demonic as the whores of HAMAS keep screeching - nor are the IDF happy to bring harm to Palestinians who aren't armed and gunning for Israelis or anyone else.

While these inDUHviduals refuse to deal with reality, I can't see any reason to deal with them.
It's what happens when the Losing Side (and the Palestinians have long-since lost) have nothing left but old legal arguments and emotionalism, when they stop thinking in clear and precise and practical terms, and when they become Dogmatists.

Not exactly a high-order intellectual pursuit.
tongue_smile.gif

Poor bastards.
wink_smile.gif

Still, the Good Guys are obliged to sweep the dogshit off the sidewalk from time to time...
teeth_smile.gif

The 1520 children Israel has killed in Palestine are not statistics, they are each one a murdered Palestinian child who deserves to have their killers brought to justice for the crimes that resulted in the deaths of each one of these children.

The 1520 children Israel has killed in Palestine are not statistics, they are each one a murdered Palestinian child who deserves to have their killers brought to justice for the crimes that resulted in the deaths of each one of these children.
Until you have case-by-case context and relevant circumstances, such pronouncements are truly pointless.

Until you can generate statistically significant data in support of trends and patterns of behavior in connection with Tinny's partial and context-poor sampling data, you cannot credibly claim such trends and patterns.

These are not difficult concepts.

Last edited:
We have informmation about each killing, documented by countless sources.

It is all there waiting for a Prosecutor from the ICC or another Tribunal to pick it up and get justice for all of these murdered children in Palestine.

There is no statute of limitations.

Justice takes awhile sometimes, but it is coming.

We have informmation about each killing, documented by countless sources.

It is all there waiting for a Prosecutor from the ICC or another Tribunal to pick it up and get justice for all of these murdered children in Palestine.

There is no statute of limitations.

Justice takes awhile sometimes, but it is coming.

"We" have information, do we?

That's fine. It will be interesting to see testimony from islamist terrorist kingpins st any depositions before an ICC commission.

Although, "we" know no such thing will happen, don't we?

Forum List

Back