Another Democrat gets a hand slapping for sexual assault

Indiana Attorney General gets a suspension of his law license, not prison, not fired, for groping 4 different women at a party. The #metoo movement is silent. Alyssa Milano is silent. Kamala Harris is silent. Mazie Hirono is silent.

Who speaks for the victims? Who listens to the victims? Who believes the victims?

Donald Trump has assaulted 20+ women and boasted of it.
?????????????????????????????????????????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>??????????????>>>>>WTF??????????
Denizen trolls for the deep stater haters. He may collect a paycheck for it like rightwinger who's actually a leftwinger who claims he used to be a Rino. :laughing0301:

Unfuck you.

So this is kind of weird. The title says Indiana AG and Democrat.

This is the Indiana AG and he's a Republican.

If they did not file a police report, and there were no charges filed...why would they get prison?
I hate being wrong.... but it happens. Good catch.

:lol: the only reason I caught it is I can't imagine Indiana having a Dem AG.
And THAT'S a good thing!

If they did not file a police report, and there were no charges filed...why would they get prison?
Ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This was a perfectly good circle jerk until you came along and pointed out the OP'S lie.

Who the hell do you think you are dealing in actual facts, not alternative facts?
The hilarious thing is the blob supporters are still acting like the AG is a Democrat. They don’t even read one another’s posts.
Project much, sweetie? :muahaha:

Indiana Attorney General gets a suspension of his law license, not prison, not fired, for groping 4 different women at a party. The #metoo movement is silent. Alyssa Milano is silent. Kamala Harris is silent. Mazie Hirono is silent.

Who speaks for the victims? Who listens to the victims? Who believes the victims?

Donald Trump has assaulted 20+ women and boasted of it.
?????????????????????????????????????????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>??????????????>>>>>WTF??????????
Denizen trolls for the deep stater haters. He may collect a paycheck for it like rightwinger who's actually a leftwinger who claims he used to be a Rino. :laughing0301:

Unfuck you.
Hilarious. Never heard that one before.

This was a perfectly good circle jerk until you came along and pointed out the OP'S lie.

Who the hell do you think you are dealing in actual facts, not alternative facts?
The hilarious thing is the blob supporters are still acting like the AG is a Democrat. They don’t even read one another’s posts.

Well, I understand that you, like me, normally associate this kind of behavior with Democrats but, unlike Democrats, it's not the party that makes us dislike the behavior; it's the behavior. So expect conservatives to continue to criticize his behavior.

The response in this thread mostly proves that Republicans are consistent in their abhorrence to this kind of behavior, regardless of the party of the offender. Your response, on the other hand, proves that Democrats see it purely as a party issue.

Well, I understand that you, like me, normally associate this kind of behavior with Democrats but, unlike Democrats, it's not the party that makes us dislike the behavior; it's the behavior. So expect conservatives to continue to criticize his behavior.

The response in this thread mostly proves that Republicans are consistent in their abhorrence to this kind of behavior, regardless of the party of the offender. Your response, on the other hand, proves that Democrats see it purely as a party issue.
No, they really are not. Look at their attitude towards Trump.

Yikes! That is an embarrassment to me. Too late to change the thread title to "politician".

He still needs to lose his law license..

I am pretty certain, if you ask nicely, a mod will correct your title to ...

Another Republican gets a hand slapping for sexual assault

AG Curtis Hill's law license suspended for 30 days by Indiana Supreme Court

The Indiana Supreme Court suspended the attorney general's law license after allegation he groped four women.

www.indystar.com
www.indystar.com
#MeToo is now #MeGone

To trouble a socky
Gets you jabberwocky. :heehee:
Brilliant response.

Wasn't one of your blob's close confidants ejected from the White House without being able to even clean out his desk due to domestic violence?
And now he's working there again if memory serves....

Wasn't one of your blob's close confidants ejected from the White House without being able to even clean out his desk due to domestic violence?

Was Ivanka beating the shit out of jerkoff Jared Kushner?

Was Ivanka beating the shit out of jerkoff Jared Kushner?

There have been so many people fired, dismissed, trashed, demonized, etc... in the blob's administration I can't keep track of what mis-deeds and crimes match up to which of the rogue's gallery.

You're misinformed. Curtis Hill is a Republican.

He's an asshole, republican or not and it was four women

Far too many women came forward, Indiana's Governor has already made inroads to replace the slime.

Indiana don't play demoquack BS

AG Curtis Hill's law license suspended for 30 days by Indiana Supreme Court

The Indiana Supreme Court suspended the attorney general's law license after allegation he groped four women.

www.indystar.com
www.indystar.com
#MeToo is now #MeGone

It's a farce and political tool.

Dumbass demoquacks

You're misinformed. Curtis Hill is a Republican.

He's an asshole, republican or not and it was four women

Far too many women came forward, Indiana's Governor has already made inroads to replace the slime.

Indiana don't play demoquack BS

A creep is a creep regardless of which gods of the duopoly they worship. So much strife in this world could be avoided if people kept their hands to themselves and/or their mouths shut.

Forum List

Back