Another Democratic source is mocking Clinton......

People we need to move on, and help Trump pass his tax plan.

A few choice words for Hillary Clinton
Why?

Your boy is an uncouth, boorish, lying, arrogant, ignorant narcissist, with an ego the size of Texas, and clinical manifestations on a grandiose scale.

He is dangerous to The People, to The Republic, and to its Constitution.

He is a walking, talking Train Wreck.

He needs to be kept on a very, very, very short leash, until January 20, 2021...

Some weeks after the American People correct a frightful mistake made on November 8, 2016.

Last edited:
It is so curious that Hillary is still on the minds of the right and also some rather stupid people on the left. For the interested reader see this book.

The Destruction of Hillary Clinton

"Republicans, of course, cloak themselves in the rhetoric of freedom and necessity and express concern about future generations. That the beast they would slay ultimately translates to the lives of American citizens, including some of the most vulnerable who depend on government social programs to which they enjoy legal, political, and moral entitlement, is irrelevant. Hatred of government is a disease with them. They loathe common purpose and project, especially when channeled through the state. Their hatred of government, it seems to me, is tantamount to hatred of country." Steven Johnston Why Do Republicans Hate America? ~ The Contemporary Condition

Why?

Your boy is an uncouth, boorish, lying, arrogant, ignorant narcissist, with an ego the size of Texas, and clinical manifestations on a grandiose scale.

He is dangerous to The People, to The Republic, and to its Constitution.

He is a walking, talking Train Wreck.

He needs to be kept on a very, very, very short leash, until January 20, 2021...

Some weeks after the American People correct a frightful mistake made on November 8, 2016.
Thanks for responding, and can you remind me now how Trump can not beat the Hillary?

Next loser

Your obsession with Clinton is boring.
IMG_5548.PNG

Your obsession with Clinton is boring.
Whaaaaaaaaaaa, your obsession with quoting me is even more boring.

Brilliant comeback. Put that in your letter to the school board as to why you should be allowed to graduate from the 4th grade.
Exactly how much do you love responding to my post about Hillary Clinton who is my personal hero among knuckleheads who burned three billion dollars to achieve NOTHING.

LOL

And you helped her with her achievement of NOTHING

Forum List

Back