Another fabulous Trump promise

Trump says he wants to make available for every American infected with COVID-19 the same treatment he got..for free no less. Wow...Trump hails catching COVID as 'blessing from God' as he vows to make 'cure' he had free for all

The bastard! I'm still mad about breaking that promise of deporting all Democrats to North Korea.

That's one of the reasons I voted for him, you know.

And that damned GW! After 911, he promised me a nice bleached white Taliban skull for my fireplace mantle. That war went on for years and I never got my damned skull!

The bastard!

Trump says he wants to make available for every American infected with COVID-19 the same treatment he got..for free no less. Wow...Trump hails catching COVID as 'blessing from God' as he vows to make 'cure' he had free for all

The bastard! I'm still mad about breaking that promise of deporting all Democrats to North Korea.

That's one of the reasons I voted for him.
When did he make that one??

Ooops. You weren't supposed to know about that.

Nevermind.

That contrasts with the Sleepy Joe promise to lock down the country for 3 months or more as soon as he's inaugurated. Biden is getting ready to chill out in the WH basement I guess.
As soon as he's inaugurated??...pretty sure he didn't say that..he said only if scientists advised it, as a last ditch effort I suppose.

As opposed to Biden who says he will hold the vaccine until next summer.
As opposed to Biden who says he will hold the vaccine until next summer = passes all FDA trial protocols and is declared safe for use.

As opposed to Biden who says he will hold the vaccine until next summer = passes all FDA trial protocols and is declared safe for use.

Why do you believe the vaccine will be made available to the public before the FDA deems it safe for use if President Trump is president?

Why do you believe the vaccine will be made available to the public before the FDA deems it safe for use if President Trump is president?
I'm sorry, did Trump say he would wait for FDA approval before allowing vaccine to go public??..missed that.

President Trump is willing and able to deliver pressure to the FDA to move things along.

Remember this is Trump, not a swamp creature like Sleepy Joe who has no sense of urgency at all.

President Trump is willing and able to deliver pressure to the FDA to move things along.

Remember this is Trump, not a swamp creature like Sleepy Joe who has no sense of urgency at all.
'pressure to the FDA to move things along'..hope that doesn't mean cutting corners.

'pressure to the FDA to move things along'..hope that doesn't mean cutting corners.
It means cut the red tape. Don't let bureaucratic stonewalling and job milking slow down the process. Trump became a famous executive by getting projects done ahead of schedule and under budget.

I'm sorry, did Trump say he would wait for FDA approval before allowing vaccine to go public??..missed that.

Why am I not surprised? I am sure CNN and MSNBC accidentally missed that little detail. Go figure.

Forum List

Back