Another female teacher caught having sex with children

I would like to hear how the two 'victims' have suffered, because I am quite confident that they were thrilled to be having sex with a pretty cute looking lady.

So you are all for pedophilia?

As long as it feels good?

I would like to hear how the two 'victims' have suffered, because I am quite confident that they were thrilled to be having sex with a pretty cute looking lady.

I never hear that argument for lack of a better word when it's a male teacher having sex with underage girls.

Last edited:
The victim being 'thrilled' does not excuse someone of committing a crime. And clearly they weren't so 'thrilled.' She got reported.
Amen to the first thing that you say here, but I am not sure about the rest. Was she reported by one of her students that she had her moments with or was she caught and reported by a whole other person?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, being a teacher does not mean that you can do whatever you want to your students even if the students themselves want it to be done to them. Just because kids want A's in their classes when they know that they have not learned enough to deserve the A's does not mean that they are going to get them.

Last edited:
Where were all these teachers when I was in High School dammit!!!

I always have to recuse myself from moral judgement on these stories. I know that in theory there must be a wrong here somewhere but dammit, I have to go along with you, where were those libertines when I was 15?

Where were these teachers when I was 15?

Edited to add, oh, I see a few people beat me to the punch :p

Last edited:
The victim being 'thrilled' does not excuse someone of committing a crime. And clearly they weren't so 'thrilled.' She got reported.
Amen to the first thing that you say here, but I am not sure about the rest. Was she reported by one of her students that she had her moments with or was she caught and reported by a whole other person?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, being a teacher does not mean that you can do whatever you want to your students even if the students themselves want it to be done to them. Just because kids want A's in their classes when they know that they have not learned enough to deserve the A's does not mean that they are going to get them.

School district spokesman Dan Voelpel said officials at Lincoln received an anonymous tip Tuesday and notified police.

Tacoma high-school teacher accused of sex with student | The Today File | Seattle Times

I find it amusing and a bit pathetic how some find the crime acceptable depending on who is doing who a female teacher having sex with underage boys acceptable a male teacher having sex with underage girls unacceptable. So what about a female teacher having sex with underage girls or a male one having sex with underage boys acceptable or unacceptable? Where is the line drawn on adults having sex with children?

School district spokesman Dan Voelpel said officials at Lincoln received an anonymous tip Tuesday and notified police.
That anonymous tip could have come from anyone then.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If her students loved what she was doing to them, then she was reported by a whole other person.

Last edited:

So your okay with a 24 year old having sex with 15 year olds?

That anonymous tip could have come from anyone then.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If her students loved what she was doing to them, then she was reported by a whole other person.

There is always the possibility the victims were not OK with it after a while and sent an anonymous report. Do remember that she was an authority figure and had the power of failing them or some other retaliatory action. Once a student is in that situation, it is treacherous territory, and getting out may not be that easy. That is part of the damage done by an authority figure when they use a person for their own ends. Even if the victim is 'thrilled' for a time.
Recall your own adolescence. I'm sure there were crushes and dates you wanted out of eventually. Breaking up with someone your own age is pretty easy. When that person has power over you, it brings another element into it.

We don't know who sent the report, but it could have been one of the victims. Definitely it could have been.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back