Another female teacher caught having sex with children

[quo

Actually it was mostly with boys in the middle of puberty. Pederasty, not pedophillia. The probable cause is likely that the priests went into the priesthood to cover their own homosexuality. Since they stopped their sexual maturation at puberty, that is where their attraction level was set at.

And the sex abuse case isn't the reason why you want to burn the whole thing down and you know it. Its just a convenient excuse for you to revel in your church hate.

No,, I want to burn the whole thing down because everyone involved knew what was going on and went along with it because God.

We all knew that the priests were queer when I was growing up. (Today they just enjoy being gay and don't join the priesthood, which is why we have less than 42K Catholic priests for the whole country.) And our parents were probably aware of it, too. But they went along with it because they were all afraid of the magic sky fairy.

Seriously, fuck these assholes.

I don't know what fairy tale land people think existed in the past, but this sort of stuff isn't new:

"As a high school student — precocious, lonely, overweight — Newt secretly romanced his geometry teacher, a buxom, matronly woman named Jackie Battley. The furtive romance with his 24-year-old teacher included nighttime sessions in the back of a car in remote areas of Fort Benning, Ga."

Newt's glass house - Salon.com

Hardly a week goes by that one of these teacher pedophiles doesn't get busted.

Tacoma high-school teacher charged with child rape

A Tacoma high-school math teacher faces rape charges after allegedly engaging in sexual acts in her Lincoln High School classroom and sending explicit text messages to students.Meredith Claire Powell, 24, was charged Friday with two counts of third-degree rape of a child and one count of communication with a minor for immoral purposes, according to Pierce County Superior Court documents.In late January, Powell allegedly exchanged explicit text messages with two 15-year-old male students and engaged in sexual acts with both students in a classroom, according to charging documents.She also allegedly sent sexual text messages, including one containing her address, to a 17-year-old boy.Police say Powell wrote to the 17-year-old’s girlfriend apologizing for “promiscuous” and “unprofessional” comments and texts she had sent.Her trial is scheduled for April 24.
Tacoma high-school teacher charged with child rape | The Today File | Seattle Times

15 isn't pedophilia. It's ebopophilia. And this would have been legal (though prolly still illegal for it being a teacher and student,) in New Hampshire where the AoC is 15.

Legal in numerous countries too but for the teacher and student aspect. We need to ammend and repeal our age of consent laws badly. Declaring teenagers are ok to have sex with other teenagers, but not adults is stupid and hypocritical.

When consensual sexual experiences have harsher penalties than assault, vehicular homocide, rape (as distinct from statutory rape,) and even murder, something's royally screwed up. Statutory rape has mandatory minimum sentences in some states. Here in Missouri for example, the absolute lowest is 5 years, and mostly it's 15-life. That's absurd.

Last edited:
In your day morals were a bit more important.

That was before the left got control and did away with morals.

You mean the good old days when blacks and women were second class citizens?

Those days of "Morals"?

Of course, as recently as a century or two ago, 15 year olds routinely got married. Sometimes to much older partners.

Okay, let's get serious here. We STILL have a double standard. We don't treat a 27 year old teacher doing a 15 year old as seriously if it's a female teacher and a male student. Because we would see the 15 year old boy as "getting lucky" or "scoring".

We expect males to go into relationships with "experience" and expect girls to still be virgins.

This teacher abused her position, and she should be fired. I don't see a point to sending her to prison.

The "point" is that there has to be consequences, and simply firing someone doesn't send out the appropriate message. As a society we have drawn legal lines, and the line was crossed here.

And by the way, overall I'll take the morals of a hundred years ago any day, over the ones of this putrid society of today.

A Tacoma high-school math teacher faces rape charges after allegedly engaging in sexual acts in her Lincoln High School classroom and sending explicit text messages to students.Meredith Claire Powell, 24, was charged Friday with two counts of third-degree rape of a child and one count of communication with a minor for immoral purposes, according to Pierce County Superior Court documents.In late January, Powell allegedly exchanged explicit text messages with two 15-year-old male students and engaged in sexual acts with both students in a classroom, according to charging documents.She also allegedly sent sexual text messages, including one containing her address, to a 17-year-old boy.Police say Powell wrote to the 17-year-old’s girlfriend apologizing for “promiscuous” and “unprofessional” comments and texts she had sent.Her trial is scheduled for April 24.
Tacoma high-school teacher charged with child rape | The Today File | Seattle Times

15 isn't pedophilia. It's ebopophilia. And this would have been legal (though prolly still illegal for it being a teacher and student,) in New Hampshire where the AoC is 15.

Legal in numerous countries too but for the teacher and student aspect. We need to ammend and repeal our age of consent laws badly. Declaring teenagers are ok to have sex with other teenagers, but not adults is stupid and hypocritical.

When consensual sexual experiences have harsher penalties than assault, vehicular homocide, rape (as distinct from statutory rape,) and even murder, something's royally screwed up. Statutory rape has mandatory minimum sentences in some states. Here in Missouri for example, the absolute lowest is 5 years, and mostly it's 15-life. That's absurd.

You're absurd.

I get that a lot. :)

But criminalizing love (and lust,) making it worse legally than violent crimes is wrong. We're thus in effect condemning love and pleasure and encouraging violence. By condemning teens in puberty with their nutty hormones raging to a life of celibacy, or bad sex with their peers we're driving them insane.

I don't think school shootings and legal condemnation of sexuality are coincidental.

And the left wing union, the NEA, will defend her with all they've got!

What a lame ass lie.

Or, do you have PROOF they've defended pedophiles in the past?

Oh wait - that's the catholic church that defends and hides pedophiles. You got a problem with that?

[quo

Actually it was mostly with boys in the middle of puberty. Pederasty, not pedophillia. The probable cause is likely that the priests went into the priesthood to cover their own homosexuality. Since they stopped their sexual maturation at puberty, that is where their attraction level was set at.

And the sex abuse case isn't the reason why you want to burn the whole thing down and you know it. Its just a convenient excuse for you to revel in your church hate.

No,, I want to burn the whole thing down because everyone involved knew what was going on and went along with it because God.

We all knew that the priests were queer when I was growing up. (Today they just enjoy being gay and don't join the priesthood, which is why we have less than 42K Catholic priests for the whole country.) And our parents were probably aware of it, too. But they went along with it because they were all afraid of the magic sky fairy.

We had zero priests in my parish with that issue (we did have one in the high school though). You are implying all priests have this issue, where the fact is it is a small minority.

Your hatred of religion and of those of a religious bent is sad.

The reason we have less priests is partly that, and partly our society rewards being a sexual asshole as opposed to reigning in your libedo.

[quo

We had zero priests in my parish with that issue (we did have one in the high school though). You are implying all priests have this issue, where the fact is it is a small minority.

The reason we have less priests is partly that, and partly our society rewards being a sexual asshole as opposed to reigning in your libedo.

And you know that you "had zero priests in my parish with that issue" because they announce it in the little church news thing the nuns run off on the mimeo every week?

Its this attitude that has made it so easy for them to get away with molesting little kids. The worst though is that stupid parents are so invested in their belief that there are "zero priests in [their] parish with that issue" they actually continue to take their kids to church and allow them to be alone with slimy priests.

syoubs.jpg

I'd bang her ass like a screen door in a tornado :eusa_angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what fairy tale land people think existed in the past, but this sort of stuff isn't new:

"As a high school student — precocious, lonely, overweight — Newt secretly romanced his geometry teacher, a buxom, matronly woman named Jackie Battley. The furtive romance with his 24-year-old teacher included nighttime sessions in the back of a car in remote areas of Fort Benning, Ga."

Newt's glass house - Salon.com

The feelings have always been there, acting out on those feelings is something different, and in this case it seems to be on the increase with female teachers being the predators.

I get that a lot. :)

But criminalizing love (and lust,) making it worse legally than violent crimes is wrong. We're thus in effect condemning love and pleasure and encouraging violence. By condemning teens in puberty with their nutty hormones raging to a life of celibacy, or bad sex with their peers we're driving them insane.

I don't think school shootings and legal condemnation of sexuality are coincidental.

But adults with power initiating sex with their underage subordinates is wrong.

Doing a 15 year old is still statutory rape when you are a 27 year old.

And yes, in the past blacks and women were treated as 2nd class (or 3rd class) citizens, but wanting to back to the interactive morals of an earlier age does not mean you have to regain ALL the trappings of the past. It would be nice to grab a few of the better moral standards from long ago and try to re-intergrate them into society, but for the moral nihlists that seem to set the standards of today, that would be abhorrent. (it would affect sales of their crap).

Guy, the problem is, when someone says that in the past we had "morals", but wants to pretend that Jim Crow and other abuses didn't exist...

They also like to pretend that back in the day, people didn't have abortions because abortions were performed in back allies rather than in a nice clean clinic that said "Women's Reproductive Center" on the sign.

Vices hidden are not morality, guy.

Now, going back to this argument, fact was, 16 year old girls were married off to older men as recently as the mid 19th century. in fact, the reason why you still had "Civil War Widows" late into the 20th century was because young girls were marrying old men to get their war pensions.

Then we decided that adulthood was 18 or 21 instead of 16 as it had traditionally been. Sadly, someone didn't share that memo with teenage hormones...

Most teens lose their virginity by 17.

Get your head our of your ass. This thread is NOT about race. It is about a teacher who fucked a student. You are so race addled, I don't see how you stumble through the day.

I am 66 years old. There were 3 girls in my class who got married in high school. They were all three pregnant and none of the fathers were teachers, they were other high school boys, who did the decent thing. But then decency is something you cannot fathom, so you have to veer 180 off topic and make the thread about race.

And you know that you "had zero priests in my parish with that issue" because they announce it in the little church news thing the nuns run off on the mimeo every week?

Its this attitude that has made it so easy for them to get away with molesting little kids. The worst though is that stupid parents are so invested in their belief that there are "zero priests in [their] parish with that issue" they actually continue to take their kids to church and allow them to be alone with slimy priests.

I have a pretty good kid toucher radar, I knew the two assholes in scouts who were probably kid touchers, and kept our younger kids the hell away from them. Turns out both of them got pinched years later.

And keep brushing that wide brush of yours because you have a seperate axe to grind with the church. And keep defending school unions that defend the assholes in the schools who do this, because of course, it fits your political agenda.

Doing a 15 year old is still statutory rape when you are a 27 year old.

And yes, in the past blacks and women were treated as 2nd class (or 3rd class) citizens, but wanting to back to the interactive morals of an earlier age does not mean you have to regain ALL the trappings of the past. It would be nice to grab a few of the better moral standards from long ago and try to re-intergrate them into society, but for the moral nihlists that seem to set the standards of today, that would be abhorrent. (it would affect sales of their crap).

Guy, the problem is, when someone says that in the past we had "morals", but wants to pretend that Jim Crow and other abuses didn't exist...

They also like to pretend that back in the day, people didn't have abortions because abortions were performed in back allies rather than in a nice clean clinic that said "Women's Reproductive Center" on the sign.

Vices hidden are not morality, guy.

Now, going back to this argument, fact was, 16 year old girls were married off to older men as recently as the mid 19th century. in fact, the reason why you still had "Civil War Widows" late into the 20th century was because young girls were marrying old men to get their war pensions.

Then we decided that adulthood was 18 or 21 instead of 16 as it had traditionally been. Sadly, someone didn't share that memo with teenage hormones...

Most teens lose their virginity by 17.

The marriages were with the permission of the parents. That is different than some teacher banging a student on the sly. Considering most people died before 50, and you needed to have like 10 kids to assure 5 or so made it to adulthood, you had to start procreating early. The age difference is explained with the simple fact that an older man had a more stable livelihood, and was a more attractive mate than someone just starting out.

And there were plenty of marriages that happened when the woman was in her late teens early 20's. Either they controlled their hormones, or they kept it discreet.

We seem to be OK with treating our teenagers like horny livestock.

We are not all OK with that. Only the leftwing moon bat cool aid drinkers.

My grandmother married when she was 15. So did my mother in law. Neither of them had children until they were 18. Then they had one after another until my grandmother had 5 and my MIL had 4. They were all close together, then after those were born, having children abruptly stopped for them both. There was no birth control. Their husbands were not willing to kill them for sex. Yes, there were morals in those days, and decency, and many men who loved their wives and did not treat them like brood mares.

Or even better make the perp a Catholic Priest and all of a sudden anti-catholic/religous people want to burn the whole structure down.

I admit the Church did this to themselves with the cover-up, but the lack of consistency here is quite telling.

In the case of the Church, it was adult priests having sex with boys who hadn't reached puberty yet.

Which is why a lot of us want to burn the thing down.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Forum List

Back