Another female teacher caught having sex with children

We had zero priests in my parish with that issue (we did have one in the high school though). You are implying all priests have this issue, where the fact is it is a small minority.

Your hatred of religion and of those of a religious bent is sad.

The reason we have less priests is partly that, and partly our society rewards being a sexual asshole as opposed to reigning in your libedo.

And you know that you "had zero priests in my parish with that issue" because they announce it in the little church news thing the nuns run off on the mimeo every week?

Its this attitude that has made it so easy for them to get away with molesting little kids. The worst though is that stupid parents are so invested in their belief that there are "zero priests in [their] parish with that issue" they actually continue to take their kids to church and allow them to be alone with slimy priests.

I have a pretty good kid toucher radar, I knew the two assholes in scouts who were probably kid touchers, and kept our younger kids the hell away from them. Turns out both of them got pinched years later.

And keep brushing that wide brush of yours because you have a seperate axe to grind with the church. And keep defending school unions that defend the assholes in the schools who do this, because of course, it fits your political agenda.

"pretty good kid toucher radar".

Again, that incredibly ignorant, head-in-the-sand attitude is why predators get away with it.

yes, I an axe to grind - protect ALL children from ALL sexual predators. That includes, teachers, priests, scout leaders, old Duck Dynasty farts ... If they screw with children, they're slime and should be punished. The fact is, it is ALWAYS the known rw's on this board who defend CERTAIN child sexual predators.

You can LIE that I have defended protecting child sexual predators but that's what it is - a lie.

And you know that you "had zero priests in my parish with that issue" because they announce it in the little church news thing the nuns run off on the mimeo every week?

Its this attitude that has made it so easy for them to get away with molesting little kids. The worst though is that stupid parents are so invested in their belief that there are "zero priests in [their] parish with that issue" they actually continue to take their kids to church and allow them to be alone with slimy priests.

I have a pretty good kid toucher radar, I knew the two assholes in scouts who were probably kid touchers, and kept our younger kids the hell away from them. Turns out both of them got pinched years later.

And keep brushing that wide brush of yours because you have a seperate axe to grind with the church. And keep defending school unions that defend the assholes in the schools who do this, because of course, it fits your political agenda.

Again, that incredibly ignorant, head-in-the-sand attitude is why predators get away with it.

yes, I an axe to grind - protect ALL children from ALL sexual predators. That includes, teachers, priests, scout leaders, old Duck Dynasty farts ... If they screw with children, they're slime and should be punished. The fact is, it is ALWAYS the known rw's on this board who defend CERTAIN child sexual predators.

You can LIE that I have defended protecting child sexual predators but that's what it is - a lie.

Says the person who defends the unions that defend pedophiles.

I get that a lot. :)

But criminalizing love (and lust,) making it worse legally than violent crimes is wrong. We're thus in effect condemning love and pleasure and encouraging violence. By condemning teens in puberty with their nutty hormones raging to a life of celibacy, or bad sex with their peers we're driving them insane.

I don't think school shootings and legal condemnation of sexuality are coincidental.

But adults with power initiating sex with their underage subordinates is wrong.

Exactly.

Doesn't matter who it is or what their job is. Teachers, priests, scout leaders, old Duck Dynasty farts ... If they screw with underage children, they're slime and should be punished.

And, they should be kept away from underage children.

That means they don't get to go teach at a different school or preach in a different church.

Guy, the problem is, when someone says that in the past we had "morals", but wants to pretend that Jim Crow and other abuses didn't exist...

They also like to pretend that back in the day, people didn't have abortions because abortions were performed in back allies rather than in a nice clean clinic that said "Women's Reproductive Center" on the sign.

Vices hidden are not morality, guy.

Now, going back to this argument, fact was, 16 year old girls were married off to older men as recently as the mid 19th century. in fact, the reason why you still had "Civil War Widows" late into the 20th century was because young girls were marrying old men to get their war pensions.

Then we decided that adulthood was 18 or 21 instead of 16 as it had traditionally been. Sadly, someone didn't share that memo with teenage hormones...

Most teens lose their virginity by 17.

The marriages were with the permission of the parents. That is different than some teacher banging a student on the sly. Considering most people died before 50, and you needed to have like 10 kids to assure 5 or so made it to adulthood, you had to start procreating early. The age difference is explained with the simple fact that an older man had a more stable livelihood, and was a more attractive mate than someone just starting out.

And there were plenty of marriages that happened when the woman was in her late teens early 20's. Either they controlled their hormones, or they kept it discreet.

We seem to be OK with treating our teenagers like horny livestock.

We are not all OK with that. Only the leftwing moon bat cool aid drinkers.

My grandmother married when she was 15. So did my mother in law. Neither of them had children until they were 18. Then they had one after another until my grandmother had 5 and my MIL had 4. They were all close together, then after those were born, having children abruptly stopped for them both. There was no birth control. Their husbands were not willing to kill them for sex. Yes, there were morals in those days, and decency, and many men who loved their wives and did not treat them like brood mares.

Here we go again with the typical twist and shout nonsense ....

And yet, those who agree with this tripe are against sex between CONSENTING ADULTS.

Its the truth. Something about those people sets off warning signs.

But its when it comes to priests that you add additional vitriol, because you have other axes to grind with the Catholic Church.

There are laws protecting people even adults anywhere where there is an equity in power. A child of 12-17 years is protected from people like Delta who would call rape, love or lust.

Ridiculous.

That is true. Yet, men (and some women) will come on these threads and defend the perp because of the sex drive of young males. They will make comments indicating they think there was no damage or the young males were 'thrilled.' It is pretty well documented that the sex drive of males in their late teens is a force to be reckoned with, and I think, because of that elevated sex drive, it likely makes them easier targets than young females in that they will 'consent' more easily even though they have not achieved the age to legally consent. But the heightened sex drive of older teen boys in no way justifies this kind of thing, and the women should be punished the same as the male perps.

Last edited:

Go ahead and post the link to my posts.

Do it.

Liar.

For that matter, post a link to any union that defends pedophiles.

OTOH, there are long threads here where you have defended pedophiles.

Every student is a subordinate of every teacher in their school whether or not the student is in that person's class. Every teacher has power over every student. Now keep defending pedophile teachers.

This has nothing to do with pedophilia which clinically, and legally is for kids 12 and under. If you can't limit your points to the facts, at least check your emotionalisms at the door.

You might want to reread the law on that one.

Were you under the impression I'm someone unfamilar with legal issues?

(1) A person is guilty of rape of a child in the third degree when the person has sexual intercourse with another who is at least fourteen years old but less than sixteen years old and not married to the perpetrator and the perpetrator is at least forty-eight months older than the victim.

(2) Rape of a child in the third degree is a class C felony.
RCW 9A.44.079: Rape of a child in the third degree.

There are two other 'child rape' statutes relating to age, the most serious of which is for those under 12 as would be involving a pedophilic relationship.

"Pedophilia is a clinical diagnosis usually made by a psychiatrist or psychologist. It is not a criminal or legal term, such as forcible sexual offense, which is a legal term often used in criminal statistics (1, 2)."
PsychiatryOnline | FOCUS: The Journal of Lifelong Learning in Psychiatry | A Profile of Pedophilia: Definition, Characteristics of Offenders, Recidivism, Treatment Outcomes, and Forensic Issues

Consequently, you don't see the term in legal statutes. Just the corresponding ages involved. It's like 'insanity' in this regard. Insanity though IS a legal term, and not a psychiatric one.

But its when it comes to priests that you add additional vitriol, because you have other axes to grind with the Catholic Church.

Some people are more perceptive than others. I treated a few perps over the years. They all maintained innocence, but I had mega skin crawl when they were in my office.

This has nothing to do with pedophilia which clinically, and legally is for kids 12 and under. If you can't limit your points to the facts, at least check your emotionalisms at the door.

(1) A person is guilty of rape of a child in the third degree when the person has sexual intercourse with another who is at least fourteen years old but less than sixteen years old and not married to the perpetrator and the perpetrator is at least forty-eight months older than the victim.

There are two other 'child rape' statutes relating to age, the most serious of which is for those under 12 as would be involving a pedophilic relationship.

"Pedophilia is a clinical diagnosis usually made by a psychiatrist or psychologist. It is not a criminal or legal term, such as forcible sexual offense, which is a legal term often used in criminal statistics (1, 2)."
PsychiatryOnline | FOCUS: The Journal of Lifelong Learning in Psychiatry | A Profile of Pedophilia: Definition, Characteristics of Offenders, Recidivism, Treatment Outcomes, and Forensic Issues

Consequently, you don't see the term in legal statutes. Just the corresponding ages involved. It's like 'insanity' in this regard. Insanity though IS a legal term, and not a psychiatric one.

None of that is relevant. All that is relevant is the victim.

Let's pretend for a moment that what you say is true - that people can tell if someone is a pedophile, that people can tell if a catholic priest or a teacher or a scout leader is a pedophile.

That would mean that parents and parishioners are purposely handing over little kids to pedophiles.

Saying that you can tell is just as dumb as saying pedophiles are actually homosexuals.

How did this country get to be so damn ignorant?

Go ahead and post the link to my posts.

Do it.

Liar.

For that matter, post a link to any union that defends pedophiles.

OTOH, there are long threads here where you have defended pedophiles.

You did it on THIS thread. You dismissed out of hand that the teacher unions do that and I showed you that they do.

Keep defending pedophiles in our schools. That's a real act you have going there.

I owe some rep on this thread. But I'm out for a while and I am leaving to go have fun. I'll catch you when I get back. Cheers.

Noomi's a rightwinger?

Who knew?

There are laws protecting people even adults anywhere where there is an equity in power. A child of 12-17 years is protected from people like Delta who would call rape, love or lust.

Ridiculous.

I, and the law, call rape rape, and statutory rape statutory rape. That both definitions remain in laws revelas how the law feels differently about them. One is completely illegal across the board, the other is a 'technicality' type crime (hence the word 'statutory',) but where the punishments are usually the same as 'kicking and screaming' rape.

My feelings on this matter are not unique, not even controversial as much of the psychiatric world agrees - saying a teenager is unable to consent to sex is wrong. The reverse claim, that because our brains don't finish maturing until we're in our 20s should logically mean the age of consent is somewhere in our 20s. That it isn't that high reveals that we don't agree with that claim insofar as the law is concerned. Plus, that it varies by state is simply more proof we don't agree on what the age should be. And extended to the world the disparity is even more pronounced. In the US it's only 15-18, but worldwide it's 12-21. Such a massive spread shows how the laws are completely arbitrary and not based on anything scientific.

None of that is relevant. All that is relevant is the victim.

Dare say if we could ask the 15yo if he feels victimized the answer'd be a resounding NO!

Forum List

Back