Another female teacher caught having sex with children

Then we decided that adulthood was 18 or 21 instead of 16 as it had traditionally been. Sadly, someone didn't share that memo with teenage hormones...

Most teens lose their virginity by 17.

Did anyone share that with 24 year olds' hormones? Or the colleges that offer degrees in education? Having sex with your students is a no-no. If this was a 24 year old man having sex with 15 year old female students I'm sure you wouldn't be defending him.

There are laws protecting people even adults anywhere where there is an equity in power. A child of 12-17 years is protected from people like Delta who would call rape, love or lust.

Ridiculous.

That is true. Yet, men (and some women) will come on these threads and defend the perp because of the sex drive of young males. They will make comments indicating they think there was no damage or the young males were 'thrilled.' It is pretty well documented that the sex drive of males in their late teens is a force to be reckoned with, and I think, because of that elevated sex drive, it likely makes them easier targets than young females in that they will 'consent' more easily even though they have not achieved the age to legally consent. But the heightened sex drive of older teen boys in no way justifies this kind of thing, and the women should be punished the same as the male perps.

I've seen that mindset before. My friend from a softball team my nephew was on had a teacher who came to watch her son play. He was maybe 10 but an adorable kid. My friend just had a wry smile when I asked what the teacher was doing there and she told me she had thought about the possibility the teacher was getting too close.

I also knew she would watch her son but sometimes you just don't think it can happen to your family until it's done. Female and male teachers should be held accountable and go to prison for their abuse of children who are in their care.

There are laws protecting people even adults anywhere where there is an equity in power. A child of 12-17 years is protected from people like Delta who would call rape, love or lust.

Ridiculous.

That is true. Yet, men (and some women) will come on these threads and defend the perp because of the sex drive of young males. They will make comments indicating they think there was no damage or the young males were 'thrilled.' It is pretty well documented that the sex drive of males in their late teens is a force to be reckoned with, and I think, because of that elevated sex drive, it likely makes them easier targets than young females in that they will 'consent' more easily even though they have not achieved the age to legally consent. But the heightened sex drive of older teen boys in no way justifies this kind of thing, and the women should be punished the same as the male perps.

I've seen that mindset before. My friend from a softball team my nephew was on had a teacher who came to watch her son play. He was maybe 10 but an adorable kid. My friend just had a wry smile when I asked what the teacher was doing there and she told me she had thought about the possibility the teacher was getting too close.

I also knew she would watch her son but sometimes you just don't think it can happen to your family until it's done. Female and male teachers should be held accountable and go to prison for their abuse of children who are in their care.

the same happens in families. the abusive dad's who molest their children. or the grand dad. same ole shit. been going on for years and still is today

The left's definition of female equality:

*Equal pay
*Equal number of women in elected office
*Exceptions to laws that send men to prison for years and land them on the sexual predator's list

Saying that "a teenager is unable to consent to sex is wrong" is wrong in itself.

This is why legislatures pass laws to protect teenagers who are adults. The younger the teenager, the clearer why the law is there to protect them.

*Equal pay
*Exceptions to laws that send men to prison for years and land them on the sexual predator's list

Actually the last one is partially the far right's definition of female equality.

The fact is simple: men and women should be treated equally when it comes to adult predation of minors.

this gal's life is toast. she's probably looking at the front end of 10 years or more in the gray bar motel

Not necessarily. Nowadays, once out of prison, criminals can write books, have made-for-tv movies made about their crimes etc. She stands to make more money from that than she ever woulda made as a teacher. And if like that other female-male incident where they got married happens, society tends to forgive and defend such things. As well they should. These statutory rape laws are stupid and out-dated. Should be a minimum age but not 18 as in Washington state if you can drive a 2 ton death machine at 16. And in some states marry at below the age of consent where doing so is an affirmitive defense. While looking at Washington's legal statutes, at the very top was something about 'all this chapter is voided if married' which made me wonder what the age to marry was there.

Here in Missouri it's the same, AoC's 17, but can marry at 15 with parental permission which makes the AoC drop to 15 since married. So we'd be outraged if an adult of 50 had sex with a 15 year old, but if they got married it's somehow ok? That's why these laws need to be updated.

She's not a beauty queen but what high-testerone young man wouldn't want to play between the sheets with her?

Shame all the prudes get their panties wadded up over stuff like this?

What male poster on this forum did not have the hots for one of his teachers?

Be honest. [I know I did. Freshman algebra class. Couldn't stand the subject but wouldn't have minded being asked to stay after class with her]
:cool:

I think some of our nutters need an refresher course in Human Anatomy.

its less about human anatomy and more about trust and abuse of authority.

YOU DON'T FUCK YOUR STUDENTS.

/thread.

At least not until college.

In college it is more of a civil matter than a criminal matter. At that point you are dealing with adults at the age of majority (except for alcohol and in some areas tobacco, man that is stupid).

Even there it is a conflict of interests.

I'm sure those boys are just ruined for life.

hair-cut-powell-600x600.jpg

:eusa_eh:

Well, they started with quality that won't be easy to match.

*Equal pay

Actually the last one is partially the far right's definition of female equality.

The fact is simple: men and women should be treated equally when it comes to adult predation of minors.

When should they NOT be treated equally?
796617-248f54d6-92c7-11e3-9900-6ae4ae41740d.jpg

Last edited:
Another angle about these AoC laws and their being too high is the discrimination aspect. If a sixteen year old can get a driver's license then the law is recognizing that being sufficient age to do that. But if the state's AoC is higher than 16 then it's in effect discriminating based on age. And that's against Federal laws (though admittedly more about the opposite end of the age spectrum.) So unless the state can prove how 16's ok to drive and make life and death mature decisions doing that, but not capable of making similar decisions to have sex, the law should be ammended down to 16.

Another angle about these AoC laws and their being too high is the discrimination aspect. If a sixteen year old can get a driver's license then the law is recognizing that being sufficient age to do that. But if the state's AoC is higher than 16 then it's in effect discriminating based on age. And that's against Federal laws (though admittedly more about the opposite end of the age spectrum.) So unless the state can prove how 16's ok to drive and make life and death mature decisions doing that, but not capable of making similar decisions to have sex, the law should be ammended down to 16.

Until the laws are changed, it's a crime....PERIOD. No matter what you think, Delta.

Until the laws are changed, it's a crime....PERIOD. No matter what you think, Delta.

What other super powers do you possess, Captain Obvious?

Forum List

Back