Another Fine Example Of Conservative Values

I am sure Bill Clinton is as innocent as the driven snow, that's why he lied on national TV, admitted to lying, was disbarred and you moral high horses elected him to a second term. Now Hillary is being investigated by the FBI, she lied to the survivors of the four killed in Benghazi because of her negligence, she destroyed evidence and you moral high horses are prepared to put her in the WH. Don't lecture Republicans, because you assholes do not have a leg to stand on.
You must be a binary thinker......in fact, I know you. You ARE a binary thinker.

What....? twit. You guys have a known serial rapist and sexual predator..

Link ?

None of the links you provided document any rapes by Clinton much less serial rapes...
Supposedly he would rape then in his limo and secret service reluctantly would keep an eye out and keep people away from his rapemobile

make fun of the victims..........

It should be "alleged victims" ... In other words YOU ARE UNABLE TO DOCUMENT ANY RAPES whatsoever

Show me the documents on dennis hastert and bill cosby genius........

19 women are lying that bill clinton raped or sexually assaulted them and only bill clinton is telling the truth...him and his convicted rapist/pedophile good friend.....

You go on and on for pages spouting bullshit and offering no proof of your claims. You have zero credibility.

Judge calls Hastert 'serial child molester,' gives him 15 months in prison

"It took nearly 40 years, but in a packed Chicago courtroom on Wednesday, Hastert finally, reluctantly, admitted to his dark past.

In a raspy voice, Hastert, once the third most powerful elected leader in the country, acknowledged he sexually abused several boys he coached on the Yorkville High School wrestling team in the 1960s and 1970s."

You got that twisted, it's the protesters who are exercising their Constitutional rights. Donald Trump has every opportunity to express himself.
So the Trump supporters can express their second amendment right when you loonies get violent? Right?
That's what you'd have to do since you Trump followers are all such whining pussies.
Yeah because you Looney liberals want to get violent because you are losing. Whaaaa whaaa! You are the pussies cause after you get your asses handed to you. You will whine because we stuck up for ourselves.
You stupid fucker, Trump doesn't represent any "we" any more than Hilary Clinton does.
Did I say Trump represents anybody dumbass? I said Hillary is going to lose to Trump and you liberal losers are starting to use violence because you are a bunch of red neck losers and you will get your asses handed to you or get shot because of your stupidity.
Suuuuuure she is. :lol:

Not really. I won't be surprised to hear their spin on the whole sleaze thing, either. Watch them call him a "liberal hiding behind the Republican party" - :eek:
A liberal? No. Homosexual pervert, obviously so. I think it was shame that drove him to try to make up for the illness.
Still a Republican, you know, the ones that tout "family values".
He lied but the party is at fault? WTF?

Nobody said the party is at fault.......where did you read that? What is being broadcast here is that Republicans seem to think that only liberals do those kind of things...and when a Republican is caught, they offer all kinds of excuses....like you're trying to do.

Nope...no excuses...we send our sexual predators to prison....you guys....have him campaign for your presidential candidates.......
So easy to call someone a sexual predator with no indictment....it's the RW way.

I am sure Bill Clinton is as innocent as the driven snow, that's why he lied on national TV, admitted to lying, was disbarred and you moral high horses elected him to a second term. Now Hillary is being investigated by the FBI, she lied to the survivors of the four killed in Benghazi because of her negligence, she destroyed evidence and you moral high horses are prepared to put her in the WH. Don't lecture Republicans, because you assholes do not have a leg to stand on.
You must be a binary thinker......in fact, I know you. You ARE a binary thinker.

You don't know me. All you know is that I disagree with you therefore it be hooves you to insult me. Next?

In unrelated news

leftist rioted at a trump rally to shut down the 1st Amendment.

In related news, bill clinton still fucks around on his wife
You got that twisted, it's the protesters who are exercising their Constitutional rights. Donald Trump has every opportunity to express himself.
being violent and destroying things, just this side of a riot, isn't a right, and it is an attempt to shut him down, just b/c you failed....

In unrelated news

leftist rioted at a trump rally to shut down the 1st Amendment.

In related news, bill clinton still fucks around on his wife
being violent and destroying things, just this side of a riot, isn't a right, and it is an attempt to shut him down, just b/c you failed....

Check this little lefty out!

More proof of Conservative values
KKK Leader Endorses Trump: 'What He Believes In, We Believe In'

In a sit-down interview with a Richmond news station, the Imperial Wizard of the Rebel Brigade Knights of the Ku Klux Klan said Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump is his candidate for President.

The KKK leader, identified by WWBT only as “Imperial Wizard,” also insisted his organization is not a hate group, telling the station’s black anchor, “We don’t hate anyone.”

Asked who he was supporting in the 2016 race, the wizard replied: “I think Donald Trump would be best for the job.”

"The reason a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes in, we believe in. We want our country to be safe,” he said.

The leader went on to say if Trump were to drop out, he would back Ohio Gov. John Kasich before Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), saying Cruz “is not an American citizen” because he was born in Canada.

KKK Leader Endorses Trump: '.
I know what you mean.

democrats-kkk.jpg

Liberals are so ignorant. The KKK is a dream child of the Democrat party. You had one in the Senate. A grand dragon of the highest order. Senator Byrd was his name.

Liberals are so ignorant. The KKK is a dream child of the Democrat party. You had one in the Senate. A grand dragon of the highest order. Senator Byrd was his name.
You are so ignorant...that would be true 150 years ago...what is true now is that the GOP is the party of the KKK ...now in 2016 in the 21 st Century

Study: The KKK helped Republicans win the South
Dec 10, 2014 - They conclude that having a Klan chapter present was associated with a 2 percent bigger increase in Republican support from 1960 to 1972,

You are so ignorant...that would be true 150 years ago...what is true now is that the GOP is the party of the KKK ...now in 2016 in the 21 st Century

Study: The KKK helped Republicans win the South
Dec 10, 2014 - They conclude that having a Klan chapter present was associated with a 2 percent bigger increase in Republican support from 1960 to 1972,
Being a racist prick is the only kind of democrat that can get elected down south. They are competing against racist Republicans so they can't be too liberal. I think they call them blue dog Democrats. Dino's basically

Link ?

None of the links you provided document any rapes by Clinton much less serial rapes...
Supposedly he would rape then in his limo and secret service reluctantly would keep an eye out and keep people away from his rapemobile

make fun of the victims..........

It should be "alleged victims" ... In other words YOU ARE UNABLE TO DOCUMENT ANY RAPES whatsoever

19 women are lying that bill clinton raped or sexually assaulted them and only bill clinton is telling the truth...him and his convicted rapist/pedophile good friend.....

You go on and on for pages spouting bullshit and offering no proof of your claims. You have zero credibility.

Judge calls Hastert 'serial child molester,' gives him 15 months in prison

"It took nearly 40 years, but in a packed Chicago courtroom on Wednesday, Hastert finally, reluctantly, admitted to his dark past.

In a raspy voice, Hastert, once the third most powerful elected leader in the country, acknowledged he sexually abused several boys he coached on the Yorkville High School wrestling team in the 1960s and 1970s."
His students called him coach Asshurt

You don't know me. All you know is that I disagree with you therefore it be hooves you to insult me. Next?
you are a wing nut cry baby ...

This is what the NAACP said about Byrd on his death...that is the "National Association for the Advancement of Colored People"..
Founded in 1909, the NAACP is the nation's oldest and largest civil rights organization.
NAACP mourns Byrd's death | TheHill

“Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation,” stated NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous. “Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country.

I am not surprised that no allegation has been proved. I am not surprised that the blackmailer is not going to be punished and gets away with the money.
Allegations were proven, that's why the sick bastard took a deal.
No they weren't. The statute of limitations has long gone. He was charged with structuring which is spending your money in ways that don't meet government approval.
Yes, Hastert admitted to molestations. The judge referred to him several times as a serial child molester.

Hastert was sentenced to 15 months in a minimum security federal prison. These are called Club Fed. He will serve approximately 6 months. Not to shabby.

No, Federal Time is almost full time. He may get a month off for good behavior but that's all. That being said it's not nearly enough. What is funny is the progressive asshats here who claim it is a conservative value. Far from it. It is a mental illness, that the progressives are trying to have altered so that it is the norm. Thus, this sort of deviant behavior seems to be a PROGRESSIVE value.

This is what the NAACP said about Byrd on his death...that is the "National Association for the Advancement of Colored People"..
Founded in 1909, the NAACP is the nation's oldest and largest civil rights organization.
NAACP mourns Byrd's death | TheHill

“Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation,” stated NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous. “Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country.

None of which negates the fact that the KKK was born in the Democrat party. Now what?

KKK Leader Endorses Trump: '.
I know what you mean.

that was 150 years ago...this is now
Donald Trump stumbles on David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics .
Feb 28, 2016 - Washington (CNN)Donald Trump is trying to clean up a racially charged controversy Monday after he refused to disavow former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke over the weekend.

3d7268e0e2dc08cf1cf286f478d60c52.jpg

No sweetie Byrd wasn't alive 159 years ago. Now what?

Forum List

Back