Another Fine Example of White American Violence

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

I was just today involved in a thread topic where another racist white American tried denying that a white cop committed murder uneccessarily against blacks. Of course that racist tried claiming that the white cop is a pooer innocent victim and that what he did was entirely not true. He then whined about the white cop being convicted solely upon the color of his skin. In standard white racist fashion the person believed they attempted to rehabilitate our mindset to the truth, but he didn't. The truth is simple, "Whitey" is as racist as claimed, because "Whitey" wants to is sit back and pontificate about Black America while we see whites consistently behaving like this here,

Mother charged with drowning girl in Drakes Creek after ‘rough day’

1721526478210.png

HENDERSONVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — A 33-year-old woman was charged with drowning her 7-year-old daughter in Drakes Creek on Saturday, July 13.

According to the Hendersonville Police Department, officers were notified about a child who had drowned in Drakes Creek near the 200 block of Sanders Ferry Road.

Detectives reportedly responded to the scene to investigate and determined the girl’s mother — identified as 33-year-old Brandi Elliott — was responsible for the child’s death.

Please read the rest of this story, then tell the whites here who run their mouths about black vioence to shut the hell up.

I was just today involved in a thread topic where another racist white American tried denying that a white cop committed murder uneccessarily against blacks. Of course that racist tried claiming that the white cop is a pooer innocent victim and that what he did was entirely not true. He then whined about the white cop being convicted solely upon the color of his skin. In standard white racist fashion the person believed they attempted to rehabilitate our mindset to the truth, but he didn't. The truth is simple, "Whitey" is as racist as claimed, because "Whitey" wants to is sit back and pontificate about Black America while we see whites consistently behaving like this here,

View attachment 980775

HENDERSONVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — A 33-year-old woman was charged with drowning her 7-year-old daughter in Drakes Creek on Saturday, July 13.
According to the Hendersonville Police Department, officers were notified about a child who had drowned in Drakes Creek near the 200 block of Sanders Ferry Road.

Detectives reportedly responded to the scene to investigate and determined the girl’s mother — identified as 33-year-old Brandi Elliott — was responsible for the child’s death.

Please read the rest of this story, then tell the whites here who run their mouths about black vioence to shut the hell up.
Was the 7-year old girl viable?

View attachment 980761

your post is idiotic. A black lady in the area I lived long ago
saved me from a court order for failure to answer a subpoena.
I was called in the same day she was arrested. A VERY COLD day--
she had drowned her FOUR CHILDREN in a frozen pond---chopping thru the ice to do it. She was a deserted mother of four-----I was a
mother of one----in distress from an abusive husband. We were the only two people in the court on that VERY COLD day---the Judge immediately dismissed the complaint against me. So trivial
in comparison. My heart broke for her----I was standing in the court with my living child in my arms

The race of the Capital Police Officer was generally not specified nor was the race of the Jan 6 victim who was shot and killed. The officer was black and the victim was an unarmed white Air Force Veteran who posed no threat.

The race of the Capital Police Officer was generally not specified nor was the race of the Jan 6 victim who was shot and killed. The officer was black and the victim was an unarmed white Air Force Veteran who posed no threat.
We all know what Ashli Babbit did. So take that off topic bulshit elsewhere.

View attachment 980775

Have you not seen recent new articles about black women abusing their own children?

View attachment 980775

giphy.webp

Stupid thread. Distraught and disturbed mothers of all races have done horrible shit like that to their kids. But now we can all have a pissing contest to claim which race does it the most. VERY CONSTRUCTIVE.

The most profound example of white on black violence is a limp wristed caucasian homosexual posing as a "black" online.

Which, incidentally, is precisely the very activity you are engaged in.

Cultural appropriator.

Forum List

Back