Another gem from Joe Biden.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
It’s hard to tell who is more out of touch with reality, the “First Lady’s husband” or the VP.

Greg Price

@greg_price11

Joe Biden says "the First Lady's husband has tested positive for covid." Somebody off to the side is then forced to remind him that is in fact him lmfao.

Embedded video

Attachments

• 1647400501770.jpeg
    1647400501770.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 17
The fact that President Trump is still on the campaign trail, having rallies, and leading the resistance against Ultraliberalism is a tremendous tactic.
Yeah, a money grubbing tactic. This guy is going to be campaigning for the rest of his life to collect the "donations" as his personal pay check. And you dumb asses complain about career politicians...

Yeah, a money grubbing tactic. This guy is going to be campaigning for the rest of his life to collect the "donations" as his personal pay check. And you dumb asses complain about career politicians...

President Trump is running for office in 2024.

What's wrong with having political rallies to get the voters motivated?

Would you rather, as a lib, have publicly funded election campaigns, so that you could pay taxes to fund Trump rallies?

You know, I am no fan of Trump, so. . . this is not necessarily a defense of him, but it is a piece of advice, for you and anyone that hates him as much as you do, who would repeat garbage like this.

There are these things called campaign finance laws. You can even go to OpenSecrets.org, and look up a candidates collections. Folks never claimed that Bill and Hillary were scamming the public or running a grift with their foundation, when, really, they kind of were. It was an open secret, that the Clinton foundation did very little work with the dollars it brought in, most of it went to administrative fees, and what little else actually went to charity work.

But political donations are tightly controlled by election law. So you repeating this lie, about Trump campaigning as a "con," or a "grift?" really? Just make you look really dumb. Because there are a lot better and easier ways to spend your time if you want to get rich, than looking for campaign contributions, since you can't really even use those for personal uses. . .you run the risk of being nailed. Every partisan and government agency is watching how you spend those dollars.

:rolleyes:

Do yourself a favor. Stop repeating idiocy.

The fact that President Trump is still on the campaign trail, having rallies, and leading the resistance against Ultraliberalism is a tremendous tactic. He's basically put the D's into a corner where they have to pretend that Brandon is perfectly fine and is totally coherent.
The fact that poor Rump is left out there whining is a tremendous tactic. President Biden has put the R's in a corner having to pretend that their guy is not in fact a snot-nosed loser.

You know, I am no fan of Trump, so. . . this is not necessarily a defense of him, but it is a piece of advice, for you and anyone that hates him as much as you do, who would repeat garbage like this.

There are these things called campaign finance laws. You can even go to OpenSecrets.org, and look up a candidates collections. Folks never claimed that Bill and Hillary were scamming the public or running a grift with their foundation, when, really, they kind of were. It was an open secret, that the Clinton foundation did very little work with the dollars it brought in, most of it went to administrative fees, and what little else actually went to charity work.

But political donations are tightly controlled by election law. So you repeating this lie, about Trump campaigning as a "con," or a "grift?" really? Just make you look really dumb. Because there are a lot better and easier ways to spend your time if you want to get rich, than looking for campaign contributions, since you can't really even use those for personal uses. . .you run the risk of being nailed. Every partisan and government agency is watching how you spend those dollars.

Do yourself a favor. Stop repeating idiocy.
But...but Bill Clinton

Those donations cannot be used on anything but political campaigns, dumbass! Do otherwise and you usually go to jail.

Actually, they can be used on just about anything related to campaigning. Like paying salaries for campaign staff. And we know how much Donald loves to "hire" his relatives.

They can also be used to pay for office space. And functions, and catering for them, and the cost of renting your own hotel for all of those things. Which we already know Donald has been doing for years.

Actually, they can be used on just about anything related to campaigning. Like paying salaries for campaign staff. And we know how much Donald loves to "hire" his relatives.

They can also be used to pay for office space. And functions, and catering for them, and the cost of renting your own hotel for all of those things. Which we already know Donald has been doing for years.
He hire his kids, dumbass!

Years ago, a Florida Congresswoman was given a car for her daughter by a Nigerian. She went to prison. Get this! She was a Democrat.

ILMAO. Then he tries to pull out his uncle Joe political way and farts that one too. ILMAO @ leftists.

But Trump tweeted :abgg2q.jpg:

I may vote for a politician but I don’t donate to politicians.

The more money they have the more commercials they put on my TV during campaign season.

President Trump is running for office in 2024.

What's wrong with having political rallies to get the voters motivated?

Would you rather, as a lib, have publicly funded election campaigns, so that you could pay taxes to fund Trump rallies?
Personally I would like publicly funded campaigns where qualified candidates received a set amount to campaign for office. It would help level the playing field plus I would see far fewer stupid political ads on my TV.

It was an open secret, that the Clinton foundation did very little work with the dollars it brought in, most of it went to administrative fees, and what little else actually went to charity work.

As I recall, it was like 90% administrative costs and the rest, just enough to maintain the front that it was a legit operation, at least, to meet Hillary's typically tortured legal definitions.

Reminds me of the laundry and tailor shop run by the mob in the backroom.

But...but Bill Clinton
Sorry the truth hurts you pal.

Just the facts. I'm only interested in facts. If your best argument is, when compared with his contemporaries, he is less corrupt, and that makes his supporters look fickle? Well, you need to work on who you get to represent you then. Better a neophyte that doesn't try to set up corrupt laundry operations, than a pro that is into social-engineering for a fee. . .

,o1 a-2.jpg

PAC Profile: Save America

Forum List

Back