Another High Profile American Casualty of the Democrat Corona Hysteria

I'm starting to hate FOX.

Apart from a handful of Patriots there, all the rest are truly scum.

C'est la vie.

Didn't TWO women get into hot water with Fox both for saying the same thing? And for what? Telling the truth? There is no question that democrats have used the corona situation and tried to exploit it as leverage against Trump to influence the fall election.

There can be no question of that. It starts on CNN and MSNBC, hammering anti-Trump blame and rhetoric points 24/7, then I see them repeated here. They are trying to impeach Trump all over again, practically claiming he has totally bungled corona and caused the crisis. It is this rhetoric that has lead to widespread fear and panic. If I cried CORONA! in a public place as they have, I'd be charged with causing a riot!

Fuck Fox. I have no use for them. I'm glad I pulled the plug on them years ago shortly after they canned Bill O'Reilly.

This woman in FOX who expressed her opinion and was removed from her plot is a true Patriot!

Bless her! :clap: Bless Trish Regan !!!

I'm starting to hate FOX.

Apart from a handful of Patriots there, all the rest are truly scum.

C'est la vie.

Trish Regan and Kennedy are both strong Trump supporters. It's upper management bowing to the progressive liberals. The left would give anything to get rid of Hannity and Tucker but upper management can't touch them. If they did nobody would watch Fox.

Didn't TWO women get into hot water with Fox both for saying the same thing? And for what? Telling the truth? There is no question that democrats have used the corona situation and tried to exploit it as leverage against Trump to influence the fall election.

There can be no question of that. It starts on CNN and MSNBC, hammering anti-Trump blame and rhetoric points 24/7, then I see them repeated here. They are trying to impeach Trump all over again, practically claiming he has totally bungled corona and caused the crisis. It is this rhetoric that has lead to widespread fear and panic. If I cried CORONA! in a public place as they have, I'd be charged with causing a riot!

Fuck Fox. I have no use for them. I'm glad I pulled the plug on them years ago shortly after they canned Bill O'Reilly.
The Tucker and Gutfeld shows are the only things on that wasteland that are worthwhile.

The Tucker and Gutfeld shows are the only things on that wasteland worthwhile.

Lou Dobbs is amazing too.....and Judge Jeanine....

FOX is shit these days, and I quit watching them. FOX Business News or One America News Network is a much better no-BS outlet.

The usual talking heads on FOX Business have been using the coronavirus gag to run interference for the FED, too. They're no less 'leftist', if there is such a thing.

Good or her for speaking up, though.

The Tucker and Gutfeld shows are the only things on that wasteland that are worthwhile.

What about Lou Dobbs, Jeanine Pierro and Laural Ingraham?

They are amazing! True Patriots!:113:

FOX is shit these days, and I quit watching them. FOX Business News or One America News Network is a much better no-BS outlet.
Ever since his children took over they've moved "centrist" (meaning left)

Dobbs is OK...Pierro and Ingraham are meh in my book.

YMMV.

What does that have to do with free speech? If Fox decides it doesn’t want to spend their money broadcasting the opinions of an idiot, that’s their prerogative.

Not an idiot. Regan is a patriot. Fox management sucks.

Then why does she sound like an idiot?

Forum List

Back