Another Hurricane....

...and another slew of schmucks sent out by "news" organizations, to stand out in weather conditions to report on what they just implored millions to flee from.

We really need more of this to happen...

OWWW!!!!

I don't like videos like that. Saw one recently where a guy fell into a crevasse. He certainly died. I don't care to see things like that.

In all seriousness, this thing is a monster. Cat 4 and strengthening as it comes ashore. It is high tide too. This thing, different thing than Florence. That was a slow mover and weaker Cat 2. Real difference

This thing is like giant tornado. The damage is going to be devastating and the damage is going to look a lot worse.

Cat 4 is no joke

Last edited:
"Trump's Katerina?" :abgg2q.jpg:

Is your midterm shill ass gonna leave after November?

iu

`
The president was on TV earlier reminding everyone that this hurricane is more wet then Florence.

Thus far, I'm making out better than Florence. Much of the ground Michael is going over is high, so there's that. Maybe not around St. Joe, they're gonna have a hard time.

...and another slew of schmucks sent out by "news" organizations, to stand out in weather conditions to report on what they just implored millions to flee from.

We really need more of this to happen...

I see the problem here, the stop sign obviously can't read itself

This thing is at 155? Thats a 5.

The devastation is going to be enormous.

In all seriousness, this thing is a monster. Cat 4 and strengthening as it comes ashore. It is high tide too. This thing, different thing than Florence. That was a slow mover and weaker Cat 2. Real difference

This thing is like giant tornado. The damage is going to be devastating and the damage is going to look a lot worse.

Cat 4 is no joke

Yup. The only good thing is that this hurricane is really moving.

From what they report its going up the coast. Georgia and the Carolinas. The Carolinas sure don't need any more rain.

They think it will go back out to sea and head North. New England needs to watch this storm.

Forum List

Back