Another ”insurrection” at Capitol right now

That is what this discussion has been about until you interjected then subsequently whine about what we are talking about.

Play catch up next time.

I understand your confusion, you're apparently too damn stupid to comprehend what you read.

Another ”insurrection” at Capitol right now​

That is the topic, I asked if it was now an inconvenient word for you, and you come back with some bullshit about Trump, you truly are a confused individual. :dunno:

I understand your confusion, you're apparently too damn stupid to comprehend what you read.

Another ”insurrection” at Capitol right now​

That is the topic, I asked if it was now an inconvenient word for you, and you come back with some bullshit about Trump, you truly are a confused individual. :dunno:
Actually you are right.

I did get confused and mistook this thread for another one.

My bad. Sorry about that.

Some people are allowed to insurrect, and some others are not.

That's your cue to yell: "It's not fair!" because that always fixes everything.

People aren’t allowed to take over the offices of the speaker, you idiot.

Why do you traitors insist on trying to label the rest of us traitors?
Exactly.

We love the country, revere the COTUS, and embrace liberty.

The bed wetters despise the country, the people, the culture, the traditions, the virtues, the history and even the food we eat. They would gleefully eradicate any tangible remains of the founding documents they could touch, and exterminate more than half our people to rule over the remaining fraction.

Exactly.

We love the country, revere the COTUS, and embrace liberty.

The bed wetters despise the country, the people, the culture, the traditions, the virtues, the history and even the food we eat. They would gleefully eradicate any tangible remains of the founding documents they could touch, and exterminate more than half our people to rule over the remaining fraction.
That ^ is a bit too close to the truth.

Last edited:
So it wasn't an insurrection.

What's the point of this thread then?
To point out that the daffynition of “insurrection” used by you libturds is erroneous. If the occupation of the Speaker’s office yesterday wasn’t an insurrection (and it wasn’t) — then there’s also no logical or coherent reason to claim that 1/6 was, either.

To point out that the daffynition of “insurrection” used by you libturds is erroneous. If the occupation of the Speaker’s office yesterday wasn’t an insurrection (and it wasn’t) — then there’s also no logical or coherent reason to claim that 1/6 was, either.
I agree for the most part.

Jan 6th was seditious conspiracy, not insurrection, because that is what many were convicted of.

I wish the left wouldn't use the term insurrection.

Of course now, every time a liberal stubs their toe in a capital building, trumpers will cry insurrection because they live and die by false equivalencies. It's a feature of the party.

When did Trump say white power? You may be confusing the time Biden said he worked with some great segergationist
I shouldn't have posted that here. It was the wrong thread.

You would have to know the context of my statement.

In the unlikely event you are curious, this is the thread and the context starts at about post 50 by me and struth...

I agree for the most part.

Jan 6th was seditious conspiracy, not insurrection, because that is what many were convicted of.
And many of your ideological bretheren now seek to equate sedition and insurrection.
I wish the left wouldn't use the term insurrection.
Agreed. I don’t agree that it was “sedition,” either. Criminal actions by some? Absolutely. But “sedition?” Meh. Such nonsense ought to fall on appeal at some point.
Of course now, every time a liberal stubs their toe in a capital building, trumpers will cry insurrection
Nonsense.
because they live and die by false equivalencies. It's a feature of the party.
No no. That’s what the Bideniata Democratics do. You’re engaged in projection there.

But of course, this one is “different.”

Somehow.

And besides, it’s directed against the Speaker’s Office. And now the Speaker is a Republican.
Let's see, unarmed people entering The Capitol unlawfully. Yep I'd say at least 5 years in prison for each of them.

And many of your ideological bretheren now seek to equate sedition and insurrection.

I can't speak for all independents but the two terms are closely related. I can see where some would try to make that connection.

To be honest, I'm not even sure being an insurrectionist is worse then being a seditious conspirator.

Agreed. I don’t agree that it was “sedition,” either. Criminal actions by some? Absolutely. But “sedition?” Meh. Such nonsense ought to fall on appeal at some point.

It has to be seditious conspiracy. People were convicted of it. Early on trumpers claimed it wasn't insurrection because nobody was charged or convicted of it so logically if they are instead convicted of seditious conspiracy then it must have been seditious conspiracy. You can't have it both ways.

Nonsense.

Of course I was exaggerating but you have to admit, any little thing will now be insurrection. I have already seen it in a couple threads.

No no. That’s what the Bideniata Democratics do. You’re engaged in projection there.
For example?

Forum List

Back