Another Islamist in the West Kills His Own Child - You BASTARD!

no offense taken, because you would be right

Look islam is not the only issue, but it is the topic of this thread.

sunni, feel free to make a thread about america's other ills

abortion, fornication, homosexuality, divorce

murder rates, suicide

Sorry to correct you but dont you mean, "feel free to make a thread about americs's other ill, liberalism".

some excellent points here

Point #1) There are said to be around 7 milliom muslims in the U.S.

So one or two alleged honor killings per year is hardly an epidemic or a trend.

(and no, I am not sticking up for honor killings)

Point #2) Whan a crime is committed here in America. The criminals religion is only listed in the news if the person is a muslim.

I have yet to see a headline that reads, "Catholic man shoots at police" or Baptist man robs bank".

Point #3) The majority of Americans claim their religion to be Christianity.

So in essense, tens of thousands of murders, rapes, kidnappings, robberies, and other crimes, are comitted by christians every year in America..

Your a good man Sunni.

Point #1) There are said to be around 7 milliom muslims in the U.S.

So one or two alleged honor killings per year is hardly an epidemic or a trend.

(and no, I am not sticking up for honor killings)

Point #2) Whan a crime is committed here in America. The criminals religion is only listed in the news if the person is a muslim.

I have yet to see a headline that reads, "Catholic man shoots at police" or Baptist man robs bank".

Point #3) The majority of Americans claim their religion to be Christianity.

So in essense, tens of thousands of murders, rapes, kidnappings, robberies, and other crimes, are comitted by christians every year in America..

This is the trail of death of children left by just one small group of Christian Fundementalists in Oregon. It is the children that always suffer for the fundementalist religious idiocy of any religion.

Death of newborn sparks another Followers of Christ case

CLACKAMAS COUNTY – KATU confirmed Tuesday that detectives are investigating the death of an infant born over the weekend in Clackamas County.

It has also been confirmed that the child’s family is a member of the Followers of Christ Church in Oregon City. There have been no charges filed against the family, as the medical examiner works to determine the cause of death.
[...]

Some members of the Follower’s of Christ Church in Oregon City favor faith healing over modern medicine.

In a separate case, Carl Worthington, a member of the church, was convicted of criminal mistreatment on July 23 in the death of his daughter, 15-month-old Ava, who died of what the medical examiner called a treatable condition. Carl Worthington was sentenced to 60 days and was released last week.

Meanwhile, Ava’s grandparents Jeff and Marci Beagley are scheduled to go on trial in January in the 2008 death of their teenage son Neil. Dr. Cliff Nelson, with the State Medical Examiner’s office, said their 16-year-old could have survived with medical treatment.

A KATU investigation in the late 1990s, showed that at least two dozen children buried at a Clackamas County cemetery died from treatable causes but doctors were never called.

AH COME ON jEFF, THE HOLY ROLLERS BELIEVE IN FAITH AND HAVE BEEN IN COURT NUMEROUS TIMES TO PREVENT THEIR KIDS LIFE SAVING TREATMENTS, TRY ANFD KEEP UP

Does not sound like honor killings to me. I believe you are the one that needs to try and keep up. We were discussing a specific murder and all you can come back with is "but the holy rollers...."

What is in the Koran is passages dealing with the unclean, which this killing would fall under, you know why the father used his car, because in Islam the holy do not touch the filthy unholy which in the eyes of the father is what this girl became.
The disbelievers and idolaters are unclean in belief and action, yes. So are those who attempt to force their beliefs onto others:

And if thy Lord had pleased, all those who are in the earth would have believed, all of them. Wilt thou then force men till they are believers? And it is not for any soul to believe except by Allah’s permission. And he casts uncleanness on those who will not understand. - 10:99-100​

Refusing to touch disbelievers because their beliefs are unclean is silly; only Shi'ah Muslims think that disbelievers are najis (ritually impure) by their very nature.

The clean and the unclean, the holy and the unholy, according to the Koran the whole world is thus divided, unbelievers, christians, jews are unclean, unholy. Touching the unholy renders a Moslem impure. Hence the father ran his daughter over with a car.
Have you read it?

O mankind, surely We have created you from a male and a female, and made you tribes and families that you may know each other. Surely the noblest of you with Allah is the most dutiful of you. Surely Allah is Knowing, Aware. - 49:13

Allah forbids you not respecting those who fight you not for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice. - 60:8​

Hell, if you shake hands with a devout Moslem his lips will be moving as the Moslem shakes a non-moslems hand, the devout Moslem is citing the prayer of purification.
Do you make this up as you go along? There is no "prayer of purification." Ablution, wudu, requires bathing oneself with water and the only things that may be recited are the bismillah and the shahada.

So why have the "islamic experts" not pointed out where Mohammed explicitly speaks of Apotasy,

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: A Bedouin gave the Pledge of allegiance to Allah's Apostle for Islam and the Bedouin got a fever where upon he said to the Prophet "Cancel my Pledge." But the Prophet refused. He came to him (again) saying, "Cancel my Pledge.' But the Prophet refused. Then (the Bedouin) left (Medina). Allah's Apostle said: "Medina is like a pair of bellows: It expels its impurities and brightens and clears its good."

- Sahih Bukhari, Ahkaam (Judgment), no. 316​

The same account is related in numbers 318 and 323 of that book, as well as no. 424 of book 92 ("Holding Fast to the Qur'an and Sunnah.")

simple, those posting know very little of Islam.
:eusa_eh:

The difference is that the man who killed his daughter was following his religion

Did you have a particular passage of scripture in mind? I'm very interested in seeing the requirement that I kill whoever fails to uphold the values of my culture.

Kalam,

Not surprising to see you come in and basically try to ignore the fact that this was an Islamofacist motivated killing!

My first post in this thread was a request that the perpetrator be deprived of the blessings of Allah (SWT) and a scriptural passage condemning him to hell. I then began defending my religion, as I am apt to do when it's being attacked.

As I said, I accept that you are in denial that Arabs are known for their honor killings. Maybe if more Arabs who oppose that speak out about it rather than giving tacit approval through deflection and marginalization, that would change.

All this back and forth about Arabs and Muslims and Honor Killings and the deliberate insistence that we ignore the multitude of honor killings occuring in other ethnic groups and religions leads to only one conclusion.

You really don't give a shit about honor killings. Only about Ay-rabs and Muslims doing it.
You know shit about what I care about. Your ignorant assumptions are without foundation. The subject of THIS thread is an Arab freak who committed egregious violence against his kid.

Last edited:
She ran away because she feared for her life! Close to being another honor killing in America!

Poor example. Rifqa Bary is a fraud who has brought unnecessary hardship on her family by lying about them. What's worse, she and her attention whore of a pastor have drawn attention away from women who really do face death for converting.

How many non-Muslim child suicide bombers, in your estimation, self-detonate per year?

I don't know. That's why you don't see me speculating about it. :eusa_whistle:

Allow me to help you. There are NONE. Only Muslims use children as bombs.
Hey, you may be correct. Christians have the decency to provide the children they enlist with guns before making them face the enemy. Or, in the case of female children, they kindly allow them to stay behind and work as sex slaves.

http://www.un.org/events/tenstories/06/story.asp?storyID=100

The most disturbing aspect of this humanitarian crisis is the fact that this is a war fought by children on children - minors make up almost 90% of the LRA’s soldiers. Some recruits are as young as eight and are inducted through raids on villages. They are brutalized and forced to commit atrocities on fellow abductees and even siblings. Those who attempt to escape are killed. For those living in a state of constant fear, violence becomes a way of life and the psychological trauma is incalculable.

Since the rebellion began in the 1980s, some 30,000 children have been abducted to work as child soldiers and porters, or to serve as “wives” of rebels and bear their children. These numbers have soared, with 10,000 children abducted in the past 18 months alone.

They are not people who simply happen to be Christians, they're fanatically committed to their religion.

Uganda's Christian Rebels Revive War in North - The New York Times
IRIN | In-depth | Living with the LRA: The Juba Peace Initiative | UGANDA-SUDAN: A leadership based on claims of divine revelations
DR Congo: LRA Slaughters 620 in ‘Christmas Massacres’ | Human Rights Watch

Do you really want to play this game? What is it that you think you'll accomplish?

Liberals? Sorry butthead. It's the conservatives.

Islamic conservatives are just as bad as our own. Look at Fred Phelps.
Look at Allen Keyes.

Not sure who Phelps is...

:) Fred Phelps is the founder of the Westboro Baptist Church, odds are that most here know them as the "God Hates Fags" people, the same ones who've been featured on TV (as of late) protesting military funerals.

This must be the Fred Phelps that rdean is talking about.

:lol: The same Fred Phelps that founded the Phelps Chartered law firm, was a civil rights attorney in the 60's, civil rights activist, and ran for office (5 times) as a Democrat!

"Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998. In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote. Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993 and 1997."

:razz: He was, and continues to be, a registered Democrat.

The difference is that the man who killed his daughter was following his religion

Did you have a particular passage of scripture in mind? I'm very interested in seeing the requirement that I kill whoever fails to uphold the values of my culture.
Islamic guidance comes from more than the Quran.
Im sure if you looked you could find it , then say it is not in harmony with the Quran.

9:28. O you who believe (in Allâh's Oneness and in His Messenger (Muhammad SAW)! Verily, the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh, and in the Message of Muhammad SAW) are Najasun (impure)[]. So let them not come near Al-Masjid-al-Harâm (at Makkah) after this year, and if you fear poverty, Allâh will enrich you if He will, out of His Bounty. Surely, Allâh is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

Kalam,

Not surprising to see you come in and basically try to ignore the fact that this was an Islamofacist motivated killing!

My first post in this thread was a request that the perpetrator be deprived of the blessings of Allah (SWT) and a scriptural passage condemning him to hell. I then began defending my religion, as I am apt to do when it's being attacked.

Your religion is being attacked, it is being explored.
Who knows, you make get some "reverts".

I don't know. That's why you don't see me speculating about it. :eusa_whistle:

Allow me to help you. There are NONE. Only Muslims use children as bombs.
Hey, you may be correct. ....

So predictable. Talk about Muslims strapping bombs to their kids, and this is all you can say without some pathetic deflection to a different subject? Muslims are the only ones who strap bombs to their kids and blow them up TO blow others up.

How fucking pathetic your continued deflection is.

Be a man; face the music.

todd1.jpg

child_suicide_bomber.jpg

http://israelsmessiah.com/terrorism/teaching_hatred.htm

Forum List

Back