Another January 6th rioter pays the price for their crimes

From the linked article in the OP,

". . . They want me to be remorseful for things I did not do. I'm obviously appealing this case," Barnett said.

Barnett has repeatedly stated that he has been treated unfairly by the legal system, and that he will only apologize for actions he believes he committed during the riot.

"I was angry that day, I'll admit I was angry, and I apologize for that."

Hundreds Of Undercover Feds Were In The Crowd On Jan 6th!​

hxvlf18es93a1.png

He tried that on 1/6. How'd that work out?
He did not. This is a war. On the same order as Mao's cultural revolution. One of the hall marks of tyranny are political persecutions and show trials. We've all seen this before. It is part of the imposing tyranny process.

He did not. This is a war. On the same order as Mao's cultural revolution. One of the hall marks of tyranny are political persecutions and show trials. We've all seen this before. It is part of the imposing tyranny process.
Awwwwww! Your guy is being "persecuted" for breaking the law, dope? You've seen the before? When was that? Or hasen't it been spoon fed down your stup piehole yet?

Awwwwww! Your guy is being "persecuted" for breaking the law, dope? You've seen the before? When was that? Or hasen't it been spoon fed down your stup piehole yet?
Democrats are dragging the nation into communism. Every nation that has taken the leap into communism has seen their legal process corrupted the same way ours is being corrupted. This is nothing new. We've all seen it before. We've seen it in Russia, China and Cuba.

The OP is trying to cause a violent reaction by rubbing in the fact that our government is fascist and look at what they can do to you.

The sentence, of course, is ridiculous.
Yet, he rots for (only) 4 years. Then, post release, likely a loss of rights. I E. He won't be able to own firearms legally. Maybe can't even vote (though a piece of shit like him probably never voted to begin with) for a while. He fucked around, thought his 'LIB R TEES' gave him carte blanche to do whatever the fuck he wanted, no?

Guess he found out, huh magaturd? :dunno: Sad.

Yet, he rots for (only) 4 years. Then, post release, likely a loss of rights. I E. He won't be able to own firearms legally. Maybe can't even vote (though a piece of shit like him probably never voted to begin with) for a while. He fucked around, thought his 'LIB R TEES' gave him carte blanche to do whatever the fuck he wanted, no?

Guess he found out, huh magaturd? :dunno: Sad.
You are an anti American idiot.

Forum List

Back