Another liberal city burns as the local politicians stand by dumbfounded

What would you like Mrs. Rawlings-Blake to do? They have the full force of the police department out on the streets. She has asked the Governor to send in the National Guard. They have implemented a curfew. Maybe you'd feel better if launched drone strikes and they enlisted the help of the NSA to tap people's phones?
You start off with reasonable questions. Then you end like a retard on crack.

Fuck off

So.....you have no answers.

What would you like Mrs. Rawlings-Blake to do? They have the full force of the police department out on the streets. She has asked the Governor to send in the National Guard. They have implemented a curfew. Maybe you'd feel better if launched drone strikes and they enlisted the help of the NSA to tap people's phones?
You start off with reasonable questions. Then you end like a retard on crack.

Fuck off

And you answered none of them, particularly the first one?

Watching these cities burn and these stupid politicians do nothing just makes me angry.
New Orleans, Ferguson & now Baltimore. They all have several things in common. Can YOU figure it out? The problem is quite obvious

I thought it was hilarious when the juvenile delinquents started throwing rocks and the police ran away! Don't they have tear gas? Rubber bullets" Water canon? I guarantee you that lying scumbag mayor told them not to do anything to hurt the poor little dears.

they have hate in common.

hate that the dem promise of getting over on everyone never came through
hate that they are stuck poor, b/c the dems keep them poor
hate for the shitty schools, that the dems run
hate for hates sake

Well, their behavior once again on full display for all the world to see. The only ones they are making sense to are each other and white left wing hypocrites. That is it.

They make complete asses of themselves. Especially crying victim when in reality they have it better here, than any place on earth.

The simple fact is these riots are organized by community organizing commies. They want the news footage. They desire it.

At some point, they will....."come in to save the day." The media, will of course report it in a slanted way. Make us all think poor blacks have it so unfair. They will blame their favorite scapegoats. We all know.

Everything, and I mean everything is political to the scumbags in the democrat party. Everything.

They get their own month.
They have united Negro College Funds.
Obviously welfare.
Free education
Blackpeoplemeet.com
Affirmative action
the richest woman in the country is black
Black doctors
Black lawyers.

They sure have it bad here, don't they?
black-man-eating-burgers2011.jpg

I cannot tell, do they wish they were back in Africa?

Poverty-In-Africa.jpg

Such a disaster. Democrats. What a fucking disaster.

Watching these cities burn and these stupid politicians do nothing just makes me angry.
New Orleans, Ferguson & now Baltimore. They all have several things in common. Can YOU figure it out? The problem is quite obvious

Rebellion against tyranny doesn't hold as much charm for the don't tread on me types now, does it?

Rebellion against tyranny doesn't hold as much charm for the don't tread on me types now, does it?

They aren't "rebelling against tyranny.' They just a bunch of criminals cashing in on a chance to loot local businesses.

They aren't "rebelling against tyranny.' They just a bunch of criminals cashing in on a chance to loot local businesses.

Of course they're not because you don't agree with them. So stop all your bullshit about the sacred right of Americans to overthrow their government.

Poor white conservatives dont riot because Andy doesnt need much to go fishing with Opie and he doesnt abuse his citizens.

Of course they're not because you don't agree with them. So stop all your bullshit about the sacred right of Americans to overthrow their government.

Of course they are not because they are obviously thugs. Of course, all liberals are thugs, so you identify with them.

They aren't trying to overthrow the government. They're just trying to get free shit. It's the liberal way.

Are they trying to overthrow the government? Do they have demands? Is there a political statement anywhere in "Where da Reeboks at, yo?"
You're an idiot. I keep you around as a personal punching bag.

Forum List

Back