Another liberal city burns as the local politicians stand by dumbfounded

Rebellion against tyranny doesn't hold as much charm for the don't tread on me types now, does it?
They are rebelling against the Democrat's government? That's news to me. What your evidence?

The government of Baltimore is liberal and black. The rioters are rioting because they don't like what the liberal black government of that city has done.

If you cannot see that, you are more stupid than previously believed.
Huh?

Rebellion against tyranny doesn't hold as much charm for the don't tread on me types now, does it?
They are rebelling against the Democrat's government? That's news to me. What your evidence?

The government of Baltimore is liberal and black. The rioters are rioting because they don't like what the liberal black government of that city has done.

Huh?

you asked if they were rebelling against the democrat government-----------I answered your question.

not really very complicated.

Every day NYCarb impresses me by proving he is more stupid that I previously believed. How he accomplishes this is beyond me.
The rioters are merely a mob. They are not a protest. They are not exercising anything but their sneakers against the pavement. They are criminals and should have been dealt with at first.

Every day NYCarb impresses me by proving he is more stupid that I previously believed. How he accomplishes this is beyond me.
The rioters are merely a mob. They are not a protest. They are not exercising anything but their sneakers against the pavement. They are criminals and should have been dealt with at first.

correct on all counts. like most liberals, he spouts talking points but doesn't even know what they mean. A slave parrot describes him quite well.

correct on all counts. like most liberals, he spouts talking points but doesn't even know what they mean. A slave parrot describes him quite well.
That might be insulting to parrots, who at least are useful pets.

Watching these cities burn and these stupid politicians do nothing just makes me angry.
New Orleans, Ferguson & now Baltimore. They all have several things in common. Can YOU figure it out? The problem is quite obvious

The dimocrap filth CAUSING these Cities to be burned aren't dumbfounded.

They know EXACTLY what they're doing.

When are you people going to figure it out? It's how dimocrap scum work..... Through fear, intimidation and terrorism.

Some times you have to kill a few chickens to scare the monkeys

Huh?

you asked if they were rebelling against the democrat government-----------I answered your question.

Apparently it is because I was poking fun at him. Need more coffee?

Huh?

Apparently it is because I was poking fun at him. Need more coffee?

sorry, it is early.

Virtually every interview with a "leader" I've seen so far sounds something like this:

"Well, this is bad and it can't happen. I can understand their rage and frustration, but this is bad".

Now, which part of that statement are black kids hearing?

Don't bother spinning, we all know.

Virtually every interview with a "leader" I've seen so far sounds something like this:

"Well, this is bad and it can't happen. I can understand their rage and frustration, but this is bad".

Now, which part of that statement are black kids hearing?

Don't bother spinning, we all know.

I loved last night listening to how there isn't a grocery store in the entire neighborhood...... The 'reporter' didn't even bother to ask WHY (I don't blame him, he was surrounded by porch monkeys) any Grocery Store would open up in an area that is so lawless and occupied by so many thieves and scum.

Then I had to listen to something about Big Box Stores..... Same question -- What store with an ounce of sense would open anywhere near those scum?

Then I had to listen to the same old bullshit about how they can't get jobs (maybe because they're stupid, lazy, uneducated and prone to corruption, thievery and violence) and about how all the employers have moved out (Imagine that)

It isn't about these people being Black. But that's what they're trying to portray.

It's about them being dimocrap scum with an entitlement attitude that nobody else recognizes as valid because -- It isn't.

So the leadership in the dimocrap scum party teach these IDIOTS that they are ENTITLED to -- Whatever. The weak-minded fools buy into it and then --

They can't compete.

Same thing in here. You see it in here every minute of every day -- The difference between Patriotic Republicans willing to work for what they want and scum of the earth dimocraps who want it handed to them on a platter.

And they wonder why they're perennial losers.......

dimocrapism is a contagious disease and should be wiped from the earth

I thought the same thing when I heard the op-ed media mouthpiece whine about not even a grocery store being there. Well, duh, I wonder why. Maybe mouthpiece will open one up?

Told ya.......

dimocrap scum WANT this to happen.

Report: Officers Saying #Baltimore Mayor Told Police To Stand Down

Fox just reported that reporters said when they asked police why they were not responding to stop the rioters, they were told by the officers, “Talk to the mayor”, clearly implying they had been told not to move by the Mayor.

On Saturday, we reported the now-infamous statement from the Mayor about giving the protester/rioters ‘space’ to destroy.

When Republican Governor Hogan declared a State of Emergency last night, he also made comment about how he was glad that the Mayor “finally” called him. The National Guard is only arriving this morning. Hogan said that Obama had asked that they exercise “due restraint”.

Forum List

Back