🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another liberal myth destroyed.

Money and education.
sat+income+state+size.png

Can you please chart out black people on to this. We need to make it relate-able for the resident Klan members.

Reading this website tells you all you need to know that the average liberal is smarter than the average conservative.

There's something incredibly funny about people who voted for a community organizer twice touting their intelligence.

Reading this website tells you all you need to know that the average liberal is smarter than the average conservative.

There's something incredibly funny about people who voted for a community organizer twice touting their intelligence.

Is there? What's funny about community organizers? Enlighten me.

Nothing, until one with zero experience is voted in as President twice and proceeds to reside over the lowest labor participation rate in 40+ years, lie about a major health care bill, add 10 trillion to the debt (after calling President Bush unpatriotic for adding 4 trillion), incite more racial tension, be weak on terrorism and who threatens to withhold federal funding to much needed education if Little Johnny and his pecker can't shower in the girls locker room.

Consider yourself enlightened.

Holy shit. My shit is smarter than you.

Good for you. How about answering the question now.

Nothing, until one with zero experience is voted in as President twice and proceeds to reside over the lowest labor participation rate in 40+ years, lie about a major health care bill, add 10 trillion to the debt (after calling President Bush unpatriotic for adding 4 trillion), incite more racial tension, be weak on terrorism and who threatens to withhold federal funding to much needed education if Little Johnny and his pecker can't shower in the girls locker room.

Oh I get it, just another chance for a baseless rant about Obama. So your whole community organizer thing was just a thinly veiled excuse to rant about the same bullshit that you turnips love to rehash. Got it.

Oh I get it, just another chance for a baseless rant about Obama. So your whole community organizer thing was just a thinly veiled excuse to rant about the same bullshit that you turnips love to rehash. Got it.

Well you've got to admit fang's post had the unmistakable air of "Truthiness" to it.

Another one who didn't even read the article.
Actually I did. The point stands.

You people vote for morons.
I hope you don't think Democrat officials are actually smart.

Republicans don't believe islands can sink btw.
I find it telling that the libs have not once addressed the simple fact that the average scores of all red and blue states show absolutely no difference in IQ scores. But then that just doesn't fit their narrative. Does it? I have never met a leftist who ever admitted they were wrong about anything. Have you? Has anyone? It doesn't matter if they are right or wrong. They must always be seen to be right in the eyes of others. Their self image of superiority is more important than the welfare of our nation. They would die before admitting that they are wrong about ANYTHING. Especially if it involves one of their sacred cows. They are a perfect example of everything that is wrong with our country.

I'm sure we've all heard some clueless lib make the claim that blue states are smarter than red states. Those libs sure do like to feel superior to us, no matter what lies they have to tell themselves. Well, I'm here to shoot this myth in the head. This article does an excellent job of destroying it. Book mark it, and trot it out as needed. We must do everything we can to help our less fortunate brothers and sisters. They say you can't fix stupid, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try.

Blue State and Red State IQ is identical - Tino Sanandaji

Just so you know....bloggers are not referred to as experts on anything except how to set up a blog.
Now if you want to bother your stupid ass with say, a credible source like Pew, you might get somewhere.

A shame since they can, and have, for eons
Except that dumb as a nail libturd was afraid it would tip over. What about you? Do you believe that an island can tip over? Be honest, for once in your life.

I'm sure we've all heard some clueless lib make the claim that blue states are smarter than red states. Those libs sure do like to feel superior to us, no matter what lies they have to tell themselves. Well, I'm here to shoot this myth in the head. This article does an excellent job of destroying it. Book mark it, and trot it out as needed. We must do everything we can to help our less fortunate brothers and sisters. They say you can't fix stupid, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try.

Blue State and Red State IQ is identical - Tino Sanandaji

Just so you know....bloggers are not referred to as experts on anything except how to set up a blog.
Now if you want to bother your stupid ass with say, a credible source like Pew, you might get somewhere.
These guys ARE experts. This might be over your head, but try to digest it. It backs up everything this "blogger" says.

http://www.people.vcu.edu/~mamcdani/Publications/McDaniel (2006) Estimating state IQ.pdf

A shame since they can, and have, for eons
Except that dumb as a nail libturd was afraid it would tip over. What about you? Do you believe that an island can tip over? Be honest, for once in your life.
Why, because it was top-heavy, like a rubber duck?

Islands are not rubber ducks.

A shame since they can, and have, for eons.

10 Forgotten Lands Submerged By The Ocean - Listverse
Being flooded to the bottom of the ocean is not sinking.

Semantics, at best. Save it.

The Island That Sank

True.

Forum List

Back