Another lie by trump!!!

Independent contractors and Uber drivers most likely lie about their income. They often get paid cash, so they don’t show an accurate representation of their income. They probably don’t pay quarterly taxes either. I’m getting about 2k more in my check, since Uncle Donald took over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Independent contractors and Uber drivers most likely lie about their income. They often get paid cash, so they don’t show an accurate representation of their income. They probably don’t pay quarterly taxes either. I’m getting about 2k more in my check, since Uncle Donald took over.

Uber drivers dont get paid by cash, that voided your statement.

May have voided part of my statement. There are a lot of people who call themselves Uber drivers these days, who don’t actually work for Uber. And then people also tip in cash regardless. Any job that doesn’t receive a check with deductions, can be manipulated.

May have voided part of my statement. There are a lot of people who call themselves Uber drivers these days, who don’t actually work for Uber. And then people also tip in cash regardless. Any job that doesn’t receive a check with deductions, can be manipulated.

Dude you have no clue about uber, I debunked your claim about the drivers receiving cash, and now you claiming that people claim to work for the company although they don't LOL....But you won't give a crap about trump's tax returns for sure.

Is Tax season I deal with both low and high income...most complaints are by the low income, independent contractors. Uber drivers amd so forth....same goes for house owners...in the 20 years I have been here I have never seen the amount of disatisfaction during tax period.
So where are the tax cuts?

In the mean time amazon is getting away with billions.
Go back to your shithole. No one is stopping you.

Is Tax season I deal with both low and high income...most complaints are by the low income, independent contractors. Uber drivers amd so forth....same goes for house owners...in the 20 years I have been here I have never seen the amount of disatisfaction during tax period.
So where are the tax cuts?

In the mean time amazon is getting away with billions.
Go back to your shithole. No one is stopping you.
what are you about orange slave?

Dude you have no clue about uber, I debunked your claim about the drivers receiving cash, and now you claiming that people claim to work for the company although they don't LOL....But you won't give a crap about trump's tax returns for sure.

I don’t need to use Uber. I deal with a sketchy element of people on a regular basis. The independent contractors I know are less than legitimate. They deal in cash. They basically don’t exist on paper. Most people I know use Uber, because they will never legally be able own a vehicle. I know people do drive for Uber legitimately. There are also people that are known to hang around certain neighborhoods and give rides for cash.

Forum List

Back