🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

As usual westy ,you and trump underestimate the opposition

It's easy to do. That's why you always have to gang up on people. Individually you all suck. You're weak, stupid, and ignorant.

Combine all of that together and you get a real good mob together.

Mobs are great at destroying things. They never build anything though.

They just destroy like the locusts they are.
If not for Democrats down through the decades westy republicans would be nothing but farts in the wind And speaking of mobs ,,I remember the republican mob disrupting the vote recount in Fla in 2000 that helped bring us another Repub dupe GWB

Yeah, the KKK was such a great group of fun loving guys.
That was then westy this is NOW How many of those KKKers and white nationalists vote Dem now ??

since there are only a tiny number of KKK members today, your question is stupid. No one cares how those idiots vote, but what we do know is that the KKK of the 1800s and early 1900s was almost exclusively made up of democrats from every state in this country.

while actual membership in the KKK is declining, the number of white supremacy hate groups is on the rise.

The number of hate groups in the U.S. has reached an all-time high, even as membership in the Ku Klux Klan and neo-Nazi outfits have fallen, according to a report by a legal advocacy organization that tracks them.

The Southern Poverty Law Center's annual "Year in Hate and Extremism" report counted 1,020 hate groups in the nation, an increase of 7 percent from the 954 tallied in 2017.
Hate groups grow more popular even as KKK membership plummets

Epstein was "silenced" to protect lots of powerful rich people.

the top bunk rails may be 5 feet off the ground. if he jumped, his feet would hit the floor before the noose tightened, and even if he raised his feet the drop would not be sufficient to break the bones in his neck.

It was murder, the clinton crime family got away with another one.

Epstein was in the custody of the Federal prison run by the DOJ. That's on BARR

And let's not forget that the prosecutor who got Epstein his sweetheart deal in his first trial ended up as one of Trump's Cabinet Secretaries

so are you now claiming that Barr had him killed? your desperation is laughable

Irony poisoning. How is that any less ridiculous than your claim that Clinton did?

the top bunk rails may be 5 feet off the ground. if he jumped, his feet would hit the floor before the noose tightened, and even if he raised his feet the drop would not be sufficient to break the bones in his neck.

And let's not forget that the prosecutor who got Epstein his sweetheart deal in his first trial ended up as one of Trump's Cabinet Secretaries

Irony poisoning. How is that any less ridiculous than your claim that Clinton did?
Did Obama pardon war criminals ??? Trump the coward did

scumbag hack without a hint or shred of honesty, integrity, or basic decency notwithstanding.
Un you've described Trump to a T Thanks I can add on but I'll let your statement stand alone

No, I described leach, and you.

All that is required for democrats to win is for good men to remain silent. I call you traitor scum what you are.

What I don't get is why you don't just move to Venezuela? It is already exactly what you seek to make America into. You have your paradise, go embrace it.

No, Obamugabe made it a crime for American servicemen to defend themselves from his ISIS troops. President Trump the patriot stopped that and released the political prisoners Mugabe had taken.

No, Obamugabe made it a crime for American servicemen to defend themselves from his ISIS troops. President Trump the patriot stopped that and released the political prisoners Mugabe had taken.
Un STOP !!! You're killin me Almost spilling my coffee

Traitor, why do you call our brave men and women in the armed forces "criminals?" Obamugabe was on the other side, ISIS was his baby and he serves Iran above all. But why do you slander our troops? :dunno:

Un go kill an unarmed man and take a picture with the body Seems like it could be your thing

If that man is an ISIS fighter rushing you in a war zone, it certainly is. Mugabe told American soldiers to die in support of ISIS.

Pardons?

Didn't he 'pardon' these 5?

5 Gitmo detainees traded for Bowe Bergdahl have joined the Taliban's political office

Pardons?

5 Gitmo detainees traded for Bowe Bergdahl have joined the Taliban's political office
Trump pardoned war criminals jerk and not for any American Obama got something back,,even if you didn't like the trade Now get back into your corner or I'll sic Fawn on you again to show your true colors

Pardons?

Trump pardoned war criminals jerk and not for any American Obama got something back,,even if you didn't like the trade Now get back into your corner or I'll sic Fawn on you again to show your true colors

war criminals?

I'm guessing you believe those guys were locked up in GITMO for stealing candy from babies.

Obama got something back,,

Yes

He added to the forces fighting us.

Pardons?

Trump pardoned soldiers who were railroaded by the obummer legal teams whose goal was to lower morale so that no one but the worst would go into the military.

Obummer abused the men and women of the military to destroy the traditions, and effectiveness of the military.

Pardons?

Trump pardoned soldiers who were railroaded by the obummer legal teams whose goal was to lower morale so that no one but the worst would go into the military.

Obummer abused the men and women of the military to destroy the traditions, and effectiveness of the military.
So whitey if you wear a uniform murder is fine and dandy ? Kill unarmed enemy and take pictures with them ? You and un are brothers

Pardons?

So whitey if you wear a uniform murder is fine and dandy ? Kill unarmed enemy and take pictures with them ? You and un are brothers

It wasn't murder you fucktard.

This is just another myth that Trump supporters will keep until the day they die.

#1 FBI spied on the Trump campaign.
#2 The DNC and Clintons killed Seth Rich for giving info to WikiLeaks
#3 The Clintons killed Epstein instead of suicide

Honorable Mention- Clintons killed Vince Foster

So tell us how Epstein violently hung himself from a bunk bed two feet off the floor. Epstein was about to rat out Bubba Clinton and a lot of other rich powerful people. and I'm sure you buy that the guards just happened to fall asleep and the cameras just happened to fail at just the right time.

He jumped off the top bunk. He was old and his bones are brittle, including those small ones in the neck.

Yes, if you did your research, the jail was SEVERELY under-staffed because of Trump's hiring freeze and guards were forced to work double shifts 6 days a week, with many having over an hour drive each way due to New York traffic, leaving them to get about 3 hours a sleep each day. Also, one of the people working that night was a TEACHER who was forced to stay after their shift teaching in order to keep the minimum number of staff.

It's no wonder you goofs still think he was murdered, you don't have a fucking clue about the specifics.

I assume that you also believe that starwars really happened and that the characters at Disney world are real.

You obviously never been to a federal jail. You also must own stock in Reynolds wrap. A person can strangle themselves even of part of their body an touch the floor. Tying off a noose 5 foot of the ground and a person rolling off the top bunk still gives a violent yank, even if the person hits the ground. I spent 5 years in corrections. I know what can happen and have seen what it takes to get in and out of jails and prisons. Do you know what a Sally Port is?

This is just another myth that Trump supporters will keep until the day they die.

#1 FBI spied on the Trump campaign.
#2 The DNC and Clintons killed Seth Rich for giving info to WikiLeaks
#3 The Clintons killed Epstein instead of suicide

Honorable Mention- Clintons killed Vince Foster

So tell us how Epstein violently hung himself from a bunk bed two feet off the floor. Epstein was about to rat out Bubba Clinton and a lot of other rich powerful people. and I'm sure you buy that the guards just happened to fall asleep and the cameras just happened to fail at just the right time.

He jumped off the top bunk. He was old and his bones are brittle, including those small ones in the neck.

Yes, if you did your research, the jail was SEVERELY under-staffed because of Trump's hiring freeze and guards were forced to work double shifts 6 days a week, with many having over an hour drive each way due to New York traffic, leaving them to get about 3 hours a sleep each day. Also, one of the people working that night was a TEACHER who was forced to stay after their shift teaching in order to keep the minimum number of staff.

It's no wonder you goofs still think he was murdered, you don't have a fucking clue about the specifics.

I assume that you also believe that starwars really happened and that the characters at Disney world are real.

You obviously never been to a federal jail. You also must own stock in Reynolds wrap. A person can strangle themselves even of part of their body an touch the floor. Tying off a noose 5 foot of the ground and a person rolling off the top bunk still gives a violent yank, even if the person hits the ground. I spent 5 years in corrections. I know what can happen and have seen what it takes to get in and out of jails and prisons. Do you know what a Sally Port is?

. A person can strangle themselves even of part of their body an touch the floor.

I've seen inmates hang themselves from the bars on their windows, about 4' off the floor.

(spent 10 years working at a state prison)

wrap sheet around the bars, around the neck, drop to knees, or just sit down

Pardons?

And the General is lying?

Pardons?

Republican ASSHOLE a jury of his peers absolved him it was then they only got him for taking pictures with a dead man That doesn't preclude him killing an unarmed man The other 2 .no murder there either??

Pardons?

Words mean things comrade. Combat is not "murder."

You Stalinists truly are trying to destroy America.

And the General is lying?

No, you are. Gen. Mattis never said such a thing.

Forum List

Back