🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

Try this
unemployment graph
It dropped drastically under obama
Sure, we can talk about those errors. The IG said that they had no bearing on the overall investigation and that it was legally started. The errors do not change the fact that there was nothing untoward about the "oranges" of the Russia Investigation and that the FBI did their jobs when we were being threatened by an adversary and people within the Trump campaign had numerous contacts with those adversaries.

We can focus all day on the tree so poor Fishy wont realize there is an entire forrest around that one little tree.

The Barr/ Durham investigation is about to wrap up, lets wait for that. In the meantime lets review the FACT that Horowitz was an Obama appointee. I don't know if he has political motives, but we are entitled to know, don't you think?

In the meantime lets focus on the good economy, our once again strong capable military, and the very low unemployment rates around this Christmas season. the country is doing great, I give Trump some of the credit, you can credit obozo the kenyan if you want, but if you do that you also have to credit Bush.

Wait, but that's what you said about THIS report. This, the non partisan, inspector general report. We couldn't trust the FBI review, we had to see THIS one. Now that this report backs up the FBI review we have to wait for a report from a partisan Roy Cohn? Do you even take yourself seriously?

Why would I have to credit anyone for the economy Barack Obama turned around? By every metric, the economy performed better under Obama than Bush and Trump. Trump is just maintaining that good economy he was given...for now.
By every metric? Really! Did you want to point out the exact time that Barry set records for the lowest unemployment rates since they started keeping that stat, Seawytch?
He started the ball rolling 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains will do that

Do you know how to look up data?
The gnp has been increasing for 20 years
Obama inherited the worst recession since the 1920s from codpiece
We we losing 750000 jobs a month
Unemployment when o came in 10%
4 when he left
Now 3.5??
Gigantic drop??
Want to compare Obamas job creation vs the con??
Growth 2.1%
What happened to 6 % promised??

What's the matter liberals? Can't any of you come up with something that actually DID create jobs and was an economic policy of Barack Obama's? I can name a number of things that Barry did that retarded the creation of jobs.

LOL

Had Trump been handed 7.8% unemployment and growing, he would not have had record lows.

Had Obama been handed 4.7% unemployment and dropping, he would have had record lows.

This is straight up bullshit.

Obama purposefully hamstrung businesses with needless regulations.

Trump undid many of those superfluous regulations.
Good lord. If Obama was so terrible how did he manage to get unemployment to 4.7% after the worst economic disaster since the Great Depression?

You tell me, Colfax! As I've asked a hundred and one times now...could you please show us the Obama economic policies that grew the economy and created jobs?

I don't think you can...so prove me wrong!

Stimulus package. TARP. Auto maker loans.

The stimulus package? That created so few new jobs that the Obama Administration resorted to "jobs created or saved" to hide how few they actually DID create! TARP was George W. Bush's baby not Obama's. Barry primarily used TARP money to reward his political supporters and much of that money was wasted on companies that went belly up after taking our tax dollars! (like Solyndra!) How Obama handled the auto bail out was to screw over creditors and reward the auto workers unions. It ended up costing tax payers billions and is the kind of governmental overreach that makes investors leery of putting their capital into US businesses.

Good old solyndra.
The 2% of the program which lost money.
Trumpanzees love quoting it
The program paid the gov back.
Sounds like you don't have my daughters brains.
She started a $150mm business under Obama
Inherited 750000 job losses and now our trumpanzees are saying he didn't recover fast enough???

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
LOL

Had Trump been handed 7.8% unemployment and growing, he would not have had record lows.

Had Obama been handed 4.7% unemployment and dropping, he would have had record lows.

Good lord. If Obama was so terrible how did he manage to get unemployment to 4.7% after the worst economic disaster since the Great Depression?

You tell me, Colfax! As I've asked a hundred and one times now...could you please show us the Obama economic policies that grew the economy and created jobs?

The stimulus package? That created so few new jobs that the Obama Administration resorted to "jobs created or saved" to hide how few they actually DID create! TARP was George W. Bush's baby not Obama's. Barry primarily used TARP money to reward his political supporters and much of that money was wasted on companies that went belly up after taking our tax dollars! (like Solyndra!) How Obama handled the auto bail out was to screw over creditors and reward the auto workers unions. It ended up costing tax payers billions and is the kind of governmental overreach that makes investors leery of putting their capital into US businesses.

-1x-1.png

trumpinherited-the-longest-streak-of-job-growth-on-record-400k-19755096.png

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F02%2FTRUMP-EMPLOYMENT-DATA-THROUGH-DECEMBER-2018-JOEL-SHORE-GRAPH.jpg

Reality. Face it.

Try this
unemployment graph
It dropped drastically under obama
The Barr/ Durham investigation is about to wrap up, lets wait for that. In the meantime lets review the FACT that Horowitz was an Obama appointee. I don't know if he has political motives, but we are entitled to know, don't you think?

In the meantime lets focus on the good economy, our once again strong capable military, and the very low unemployment rates around this Christmas season. the country is doing great, I give Trump some of the credit, you can credit obozo the kenyan if you want, but if you do that you also have to credit Bush.

Wait, but that's what you said about THIS report. This, the non partisan, inspector general report. We couldn't trust the FBI review, we had to see THIS one. Now that this report backs up the FBI review we have to wait for a report from a partisan Roy Cohn? Do you even take yourself seriously?

Why would I have to credit anyone for the economy Barack Obama turned around? By every metric, the economy performed better under Obama than Bush and Trump. Trump is just maintaining that good economy he was given...for now.
By every metric? Really! Did you want to point out the exact time that Barry set records for the lowest unemployment rates since they started keeping that stat, Seawytch?
He started the ball rolling 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains will do that

Do you know how to look up data?
The gnp has been increasing for 20 years
Obama inherited the worst recession since the 1920s from codpiece
We we losing 750000 jobs a month
Unemployment when o came in 10%
4 when he left
Now 3.5??
Gigantic drop??
Want to compare Obamas job creation vs the con??
Growth 2.1%
What happened to 6 % promised??

What's the matter liberals? Can't any of you come up with something that actually DID create jobs and was an economic policy of Barack Obama's? I can name a number of things that Barry did that retarded the creation of jobs.

We did.

You left this part out...

We found no evidence that the FBI used CHSs or UCEs to interact with members of the Trump campaign prior to the opening of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation. After the opening of the investigation, we found no evidence that the FBI placed any CHSs or UCEs within the Trump campaign or tasked any CHSs or UCEs to report on the Trump campaign. Finally, we also found no documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivations influenced the FBI's decision to use CHSs or UCEs to interact with Trump campaign officials in the Crossfire Hurricane
investigation.

Well child, AG Barr says the investigation was launched by a CHS, was he assigned by the FBI, no. But they started the investigation on the suggestion of a suggestion by the Aussi, according to Barr. Barr and Durham are able to look way outside of Horowitzs' lane. But hey, feel free to try to split hairs on the timeline.

I have the IG report to leverage... you have Barr saying, uh-uh. Horowitz investigated this for two years. Barr...?

LMAO, I've got both. And Durham has talked to people that Horowitz could only dream of talking to. Horowitz was limited to talking to current employees of the DOJ and as he said in his testimony, his report doesn't vindicate anyone who touched this pile of crap.

Let me know when they release a report.

You're more likely to see indictments before you see any report. Barr said Durham should be finished by late spring or early summer.
LOLOL

We've been hearing that for almost two years now ever since Nunes released his memo.

Any ... day ... now...................

Well child, AG Barr says the investigation was launched by a CHS, was he assigned by the FBI, no. But they started the investigation on the suggestion of a suggestion by the Aussi, according to Barr. Barr and Durham are able to look way outside of Horowitzs' lane. But hey, feel free to try to split hairs on the timeline.

I have the IG report to leverage... you have Barr saying, uh-uh. Horowitz investigated this for two years. Barr...?

LMAO, I've got both. And Durham has talked to people that Horowitz could only dream of talking to. Horowitz was limited to talking to current employees of the DOJ and as he said in his testimony, his report doesn't vindicate anyone who touched this pile of crap.

Durham doesn't have shit and Horowitz can investigate whatever Durham finds. Just face it, trumps stringing you along and you're falling for it.

Horowitz says you're wrong, are you saying he lied?

A U.S. federal inspector general (IG) is the head of an independent, non-partisan organization established within each executive branch agency assigned to audit the agency’s operation in order to discover and investigate cases of misconduct, waste, fraud and other abuse of government procedures occurring within the agency.

Within the federal agencies are politically independent individuals called Inspectors General who are responsible for ensuring that the agencies operate efficiently, effectively and legally.

Established by the Inspector General Act of 1978, the Office of Inspector General (OIG) examines all actions of a government agency or military organization. Conducting audits and investigations, either independently or in response to reports of wrongdoing, the OIG ensures that the agency's operations are in compliance with the law and general established policies of the government. Audits conducted by the OIG are intended to ensure the effectiveness of security procedures or to discover the possibility of misconduct, waste, fraud, theft, or certain types of criminal activity by individuals or groups related to the agency's operation. Misuse of agency funds or equipment is often revealed by OIG audits.

What Do the Inspectors General of the US Government Do?

Once again commie, Horowitz said he can not look into any lawyers actions in the DOJ unless there is a violation of law claimed. He referenced section 80 of the law that authorized his position. He said that section is unique to the DOJ IG and they discussed a need to change the law. Now prove him wrong or STFU.

LOL

"That created so few new jobs that the Obama Administration resorted to "jobs created or saved" to hide how few they actually DID create!"

You never stop lying, do you, ya lying con tool?

As you've been shown, the Obama administration began using that term even before ARRA was passed. Even before it saved or created it's first job.

• Thanks
LOL

Bullshit. The stimulus generated millions of jobs. TARP was used by both administrations to prevent financial crisis. Creditors were always going to get screwed by bankruptcy. That’s how bankruptcy works. They got a better deal than they would have. Farm bailouts under Trump have cost twice as much as the auto bailouts, saved far fewer jobs, but y’all don’t seem to worry about government overreach when the beneficiaries are all red state toadies.

Durham doesn't have shit and Horowitz can investigate whatever Durham finds. Just face it, trumps stringing you along and you're falling for it.

Horowitz says you're wrong, are you saying he lied?

A U.S. federal inspector general (IG) is the head of an independent, non-partisan organization established within each executive branch agency assigned to audit the agency’s operation in order to discover and investigate cases of misconduct, waste, fraud and other abuse of government procedures occurring within the agency.

Within the federal agencies are politically independent individuals called Inspectors General who are responsible for ensuring that the agencies operate efficiently, effectively and legally.

Established by the Inspector General Act of 1978, the Office of Inspector General (OIG) examines all actions of a government agency or military organization. Conducting audits and investigations, either independently or in response to reports of wrongdoing, the OIG ensures that the agency's operations are in compliance with the law and general established policies of the government. Audits conducted by the OIG are intended to ensure the effectiveness of security procedures or to discover the possibility of misconduct, waste, fraud, theft, or certain types of criminal activity by individuals or groups related to the agency's operation. Misuse of agency funds or equipment is often revealed by OIG audits.

What Do the Inspectors General of the US Government Do?

Once again commie, Horowitz said he can not look into any lawyers actions in the DOJ unless there is a violation of law claimed. He referenced section 80 of the law that authorized his position. He said that section is unique to the DOJ IG and they discussed a need to change the law. Now prove him wrong or STFU.

He will be able to look into the Durham report.

You're more likely to see indictments before you see any report. Barr said Durham should be finished by late spring or early summer.
LOLOL

We've been hearing that for almost two years now ever since Nunes released his memo.

As it turns out that memo was correct, I might add and shitts was BS.

Horowitz just testified that he did not find that they acted without bias

That's complete bullshit?

He testified to the exact OPPOSITE

No bis. No politics involved

Horowitz said he couldn't confirm bias, of course he also said he got no satisfactory explanations why all the mistakes, lies and omissions only advantaged the investigation.

Senator Kennedy said it best, the absence of evidence, is not evidence of absence.

It's pretty obvious. We will get fuller information from Durham.

On Wednesday during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, Senator Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) dropped a bomb about FBI interference in the 2016 election while questioning Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz about his report regarding misconduct in the espionage operation against the Trump campaign in 2016.

“Is it worse to have a foreign government trying to meddle in our elections, or is it worse to have our own government meddling in the election?” asked Hawley. Referring to the report, Hawley continued: "It shows that our government, the most powerful law enforcement agency in the nation, the FBI, effectively meddled in an ongoing presidential campaign."​

Hawley then called out the Democratic National Committee for instigating the whole mess.

“The DNC pays for the Steele dossier, solicits the Steele dossier, and then gets the Federal Bureau of Investigation to go get FISA warrants, surveil an American citizen, and surveil a presidential campaign all on the basis of this manufactured garbage that they paid for. I mean that’s extraordinary," he complained. "That has got to be a first time in history. In fact, let me just ask you, Mr. Horowitz, are you aware ever of another presidential campaign being targeted by the FBI like the Trump campaign was?”
Horowitz had to answer in the negative and also confirmed what we all knew was the case: that the DNC did pay for the Steele dossier that has been proven to be false and defamatory nonsense that was used to justify the spying.

"To me, this is the untold story of the 2016 campaign," continued Hawley. "I don't know who at the DNC hatched this, but I suppose they ought to take a victory lap, but certainly they should be remembered for it; to get the FBI to pursue surveillance of a rival presidential campaign and then into the newly elected president's term I think is just extraordinary."​

Hawley then grilled Horowitz about why the criminals at the FBI involved in this are still employed. No one knows. Hawley closed with this bombshell: "I think the collusion here was between the DNC and the FBI."

Unreal.

Watch Senator Hawley’s full exchange Michael Horowitz:

Yeah, Comey claims the the report vindicated him, Horowitz said it doesn't vindicate anyone who touched that pile of shit, including Comey.

Comey is a tall pile of crap and dirtier than Mueller and J Edgar Hoover. Trump was absolutely dead on the money on this clown and right to fire him.

It did result in the Muller Investigation, which found nothing on Trump or the campaign.
And when that failed, we got Schiff and Whistleblower crap.
That will soon fail and finally Trump will have all this nonsense behind him.

Interesting point from Horowitz, going all the way back before the election, they ONLY found exculpatory evidence, they NEVER found incriminating evidence of the Russian/Trump collusion. It was ALWAYS a giant pile of lies, that collapsed well before the election, was resurrected on the Clinton dossier of Kremlin disinformation, and with lies and deceit laundered into 3 year witch hunt, when they never had anything and they all knew it. Today it continues as the Shiff/Whistleblower impeachment.

Impeach Trump: The Democrat Party’s 2020 Election Concession Speech.

They know they can’t convict or remove him from office, and they know they can’t beat him in November.

You poor little ignorant commie, no IG has the authority to indict anyone.

Didn't stop you nutcases from talking about how people would be indicted as a result of the IG's findings.

He made criminal referrals and pointed out misdeeds, it's up to the DOJ to take action on those.

And he still determined that what trump claimed was not so. All other referrals and misdeeds were found to have no impact on the trump investigation. Just accept that.

Horowitz said he couldn't confirm bias, of course he also said he got no satisfactory explanations why all the mistakes, lies and omissions only advantaged the investigation.

Senator Kennedy said it best, the absence of evidence, is not evidence of absence.

On Wednesday during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, Senator Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) dropped a bomb about FBI interference in the 2016 election while questioning Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz about his report regarding misconduct in the espionage operation against the Trump campaign in 2016.

“Is it worse to have a foreign government trying to meddle in our elections, or is it worse to have our own government meddling in the election?” asked Hawley. Referring to the report, Hawley continued: "It shows that our government, the most powerful law enforcement agency in the nation, the FBI, effectively meddled in an ongoing presidential campaign."​

Hawley then called out the Democratic National Committee for instigating the whole mess.

“The DNC pays for the Steele dossier, solicits the Steele dossier, and then gets the Federal Bureau of Investigation to go get FISA warrants, surveil an American citizen, and surveil a presidential campaign all on the basis of this manufactured garbage that they paid for. I mean that’s extraordinary," he complained. "That has got to be a first time in history. In fact, let me just ask you, Mr. Horowitz, are you aware ever of another presidential campaign being targeted by the FBI like the Trump campaign was?”
Horowitz had to answer in the negative and also confirmed what we all knew was the case: that the DNC did pay for the Steele dossier that has been proven to be false and defamatory nonsense that was used to justify the spying.

"To me, this is the untold story of the 2016 campaign," continued Hawley. "I don't know who at the DNC hatched this, but I suppose they ought to take a victory lap, but certainly they should be remembered for it; to get the FBI to pursue surveillance of a rival presidential campaign and then into the newly elected president's term I think is just extraordinary."​

Hawley then grilled Horowitz about why the criminals at the FBI involved in this are still employed. No one knows. Hawley closed with this bombshell: "I think the collusion here was between the DNC and the FBI."

Unreal.

Yeah, Comey claims the the report vindicated him, Horowitz said it doesn't vindicate anyone who touched that pile of shit, including Comey.

Comey is a tall pile of crap and dirtier than Mueller and J Edgar Hoover. Trump was absolutely dead on the money on this clown and right to fire him.

It did result in the Muller Investigation, which found nothing on Trump or the campaign.

Interesting point from Horowitz, going all the way back before the election, they ONLY found exculpatory evidence, they NEVER found incriminating evidence of the Russian/Trump collusion. It was ALWAYS a giant pile of lies, that collapsed well before the election, was resurrected on the Clinton dossier of Kremlin disinformation, and with lies and deceit laundered into 3 year witch hunt, when they never had anything and they all knew it. Today it continues as the Shiff/Whistleblower impeachment.

They know they can’t convict or remove him from office, and they know they can’t beat him in November.

Collusion is not illegal. But there was plenty of other things found that you overlook. And those things have come home to roost. That's a might bad case of Slective memory you have there.

• Thanks

Unreal.

trump has violated laws. If he is re elected you will come to understand what kind of mistake allowing him power is.

Good old solyndra.
Inherited 750000 job losses and now our trumpanzees are saying he didn't recover fast enough???
Actually all of the TARP money that was loaned out by Bush was repaid with interest. The only loans that we taxpayers took a bath on were ones that Barry did!

LOLOL

As it turns out that memo was correct, I might add and shitts was BS.

LOLOL

If the memo was correct, there would have been indictments by now.

• Thanks

Bullshit. The stimulus generated millions of jobs. TARP was used by both administrations to prevent financial crisis. Creditors were always going to get screwed by bankruptcy. That’s how bankruptcy works. They got a better deal than they would have. Farm bailouts under Trump have cost twice as much as the auto bailouts, saved far fewer jobs, but y’all don’t seem to worry about government overreach when the beneficiaries are all red state toadies.

If the stimulus had actually created millions of job then they wouldn't have had to use "jobs created or saved" to mask how few they DID create!
TARP was used by both Administrations. We got repaid with interest with the TARP loans that Bush made. We got screwed out of billions on the loans that Barry made! The order of how creditors would be paid was altered by the Obama Administration so that the unions were taken care of before other creditors. That's not the way that bankruptcy works!

Good old solyndra.
Actually all of the TARP money that was loaned out by Bush was repaid with interest. The only loans that we taxpayers took a bath on were ones that Barry did!
We were repaid by jobs. Shucks. I guess we’ll have to live.

• Thanks

If the stimulus had actually created millions of job then they wouldn't have had to use "jobs created or saved" to mask how few they DID create!
TARP was used by both Administrations. We got repaid with interest with the TARP loans that Bush made. We got screwed out of billions on the loans that Barry made! The order of how creditors would be paid was altered by the Obama Administration so that the unions were taken care of before other creditors. That's not the way that bankruptcy works!
If it hasn’t created millions of jobs the unemployment rate wouldn’t have been south of 5% when Trump took office.

Obama protecting them working man. God. What an asshole.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back